• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 59339

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Aug 19, 2019
My wife is listening to Sean Paul and playing Super Mario World. I forgot how catchy some of that Sean Paul stuff is.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Batman's Grave is pretty good. Might not be Hitch's best work, but its still really good. Wasnt exactly what I was expecting though tbh when I think of Ellis and Hitch working on Batman together. Its more of a detective story, which is a nice change compared to the other Batman books out atm.

Event Leviathan was good this week. Still suffers from the classic Bendis style of not much happens in each issue, but we did get some nice hints at the end there.

SeanShards

Oct 25, 2017
Went for a trip today. Of the two usual comics places I go to, one has lost another few hundred square feet to the health food store, and the other....was closed. A comic store was closed on a Wednesday. The mind absolutely boggles, lads.

One of the bookstores I visited had some nice art for their comic section:
EGbpsU-XoAAbE2s

I got the Fairlady trade, but mostly I bought Transformers, and the big Batman Begins POP display with the light-up Batsignal.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
The perfect villain for the perfect community.
My wife is listening to Sean Paul and playing Super Mario World. I forgot how catchy some of that Sean Paul stuff is.
Respectable, but that's not Ellie Goulding while playing Battle for the Grid.
what the fuck gang, why are we acting like "Temperature" doesn't bop?
Or "Rock a Bye"?

Granted, it's only featuring Sean Paul, but still.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Man, Ahmed really just is gonna do a Cliffnotes verison of the Black Suit saga for Ms Marvel.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
How is Zdarsky's Invaders? Is that a 12 issue series or ongoing?

Reading West Coast Avengers right now - I think Thompson is one of my favorite authors right now. Can't wait to get around to her Captain Marvel.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
reading No Surrender

one of Ewing's favorite Avengers stories is a What If? where Korvac won

Incoming! will have Korvac as a major player

PvybUDM.jpg

Deleted member 59339

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Aug 19, 2019

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I didn't think I'd get persona-social-choice-anxiety from Fire Emblem. Time to read Joker comics in the bath.

ElNarez

Oct 28, 2017
monthly reminder that Gotham City Monsters is a sequel to Seven Soldiers: Frankenstein guest starring Killer Croc, Orca and I, Vampire, which is being released by DC Comics in 2019 and it RULES

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is the Legacy branding just "this is what the book would be at without relaunches"?

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
The legacy numbers are questionable tbh. Unless you really believe like every big Marvel book was that close to a century number all conveniently at the time of the initiative.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, but sometimes it's hard to figure out what they counted to arrive at some of those numbers.
During the most recent Uncanny X-Men run, they counted the War of the Realms tie in issues in the UXM Legacy numbering lol. Its so dumb sometimes, but they are clearly doing whatever they can to hit that special #1000.

Status
Not open for further replies.