• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Lots of DC stuff on sale right now.

How was No Man's Land? Seems like it's on a deep discount.

Any other beefy runs worth picking up on sale?
No Man's Land is great (aside from one shitty Larry Hama issue). It's got a murderer's row of quality writers, has a nice focus on the bat-family and goes into much more depth than most events do. It's a long read, however, so expect to put some time in to get through it.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
hey quick update: Richard Meyer is about to get turbo-fucked by the legal system

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/0...id-tortious-interference-contract-defamation/

dude has aggressively fucked up and he's about to eat shit
Meyer is an idiot. He's really going to try and do this with all the proof out there and the fact that he's even admitted to stuff like saying Dan Slott looks like pedophile. This is just going to bring more attention to the stuff he's denying and cost him a ton of money.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
That is a pretty sweet shirt lol.

Speaking of Con Shirts, will Marvel be selling their NYCC exclusives anywhere online? I mean I know that would defeat the purpose, but I really want that red and white Spider-man shirt.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
I notice Snyder is refusing to weigh in on who is best boy (Bakugou or Deku) and best girl (Froppy or Froppy).

He's a coward until he weighs in.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I notice Snyder is refusing to weigh in on who is best girl (Froppy or Froppy).

That's easy, it's
latest

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
My God Zdarksy nailed Spectacular Spider-Man. That single issue might be my favorite Spider-Mann issue of all time. I'm really bummed he's leaving the title. I don't get it-he's so talented and he didn't get a shot at Fantastic Four or Amazing. What the duck.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
My God Zdarksy bailed Spectacular Spider-Man. That single issue might be my favorite Spider-Mann issue of all time. I'm really bummed he's leaving the title. I don't get it-he's so talented and he didn't get a shot at Fantastic Four or Amazing. What the duck.

He will in time. He's likely on Daredevil post Soule and another book.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
My God Zdarksy bailed Spectacular Spider-Man. That single issue might be my favorite Spider-Mann issue of all time. I'm really bummed he's leaving the title. I don't get it-he's so talented and he didn't get a shot at Fantastic Four or Amazing. What the duck.

Dan Slott and Nick Spencer don't want to get overshadowed.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
I finally got to Doomsday Clock 7.

Anyone else think the visions are a red herring? I don't really see Superman slugging it out with Manhattan.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I don't like anime Messi.... Can we go back to Harley Messi
I can't believe I miss Harley messi at least the avatars were better
My God Zdarksy nailed Spectacular Spider-Man. That single issue might be my favorite Spider-Mann issue of all time. I'm really bummed he's leaving the title. I don't get it-he's so talented and he didn't get a shot at Fantastic Four or Amazing. What the duck.
Do we know what books he's getting ?
Dan Slott and Nick Spencer don't want to get overshadowed.
This is my headcanon now

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Somehow I wound up talking about the thing in Doomsday Clock that I don't care about at all, lol.

Yes, if I'm forced to think on it Marionette is cooler than Harley. What about all the other stuff, though?!

spiderferi

Apr 15, 2018
Tehran, Iran
After a week of packing things up and moving in to my new house, I'm finally free to read some comics. Haven't read Zdarsky and Spencer's latests, hopefully they will be fine.

Creamium

Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
So, if I were to want to get Superman Rebirth, which volumes should I get? 1-3?

I don't know if you're aware of the backstory, but if you're not I'd recommend reading Superman: Lois & Clark (Dan Jurgens) before that run. It's a prologue about the 'old' Superman ending up in the N52 continuity. You could also read The Final Days of Superman as it shows how N52 Supes bites the dust, but it's not very good. And well, you know, he dies. That's about the gist of it.

So, in short:
Superman: Lois & Clark
(The Final Days of Superman)
Superman Rebirth vol.1 and onwards.

The first issue also references a Mr. Oz, he was introduced in the general Rebirth oneshot.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
is cosmic ghost rider a mini or ongoing?

No Man's Land is great (aside from one shitty Larry Hama issue). It's got a murderer's row of quality writers, has a nice focus on the bat-family and goes into much more depth than most events do. It's a long read, however, so expect to put some time in to get through it.

Yea. It's my favorite Batman event

thanks! copped and added to the list

what about cataclysm the prologue?

Last edited:

TheDarkKnight

Oct 25, 2017
is cosmic ghost rider a mini or ongoing?

thanks! copped and added to the list

what about cataclysm the prologue?
Not needed. Get it if you want but the premise from the start of the event is easy to pick up. Plus NML starts after a time skip. I'd say the more interesting aspects of prologue is Bruce going to Washington for aid

Status
Not open for further replies.