• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

COMICS!!!|OT| September 2019 | Knull and void!

Ahsoka

Aug 19, 2019
United States
Fujiko Mine goes on any list.

Top 5 ballpark snacks? List needs Fujiko Mine.

Top 20 money-saving life-hacks? List needs Fujiko Mine.

Top 10 classic rock albums? Gotta have Fujiko Mine on there.

R0b1n

Jun 29, 2018
I like Hickman’s Sinister a lot, and it is nice getting answers for some of the timelines, but goddamn the next issue better give more progression for the current 616 timeline

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

Akira-san really is Spidey crazy despite recent events. Yeah these were likely set in stone before that but LOL.

David/Land aka LOL

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Kimari
Shirase
Nezuko
Lily Hoshikawa
Uraraka
Jirou
Ashido
Kochō Shinobu
Megumin
Inosuke

Aizō

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
ほぼ真ん中の方
Waifu is some weeb thing. Idols are entertainers (they sing, dance, model, and often appear on TV) in the music industry, and a lot of them make terrible music. Not sure why they're being used as the same meaning in this thread. Never seen that before today, and this page is cursed now.
I can’t abide any word bans as long as people are still casually throwing Carnage around.

Last edited:

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019
Waifu is some weeb thing. Idols are entertainers (they sing, dance, model, and often appear on TV) in the music industry, and a lot of them make terrible music. Not sure why they're being used as the same meaning in this thread. Never seen that before today, and this page is cursed now.
Weebery is a very dark rabbit hole

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Yoshida-san knows that the Spiderennaisance is upon us and is going to extract every dollar he can.

Also this page is cursed.

Ahsoka

Aug 19, 2019
United States

Radeo

Banned
Apr 26, 2019

Weiss

Oct 25, 2017
I've kinda lost interest in anime but I'm starting to think I've lost interest in most of my hobbies except for complaining on the internet.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I will not!

People need to follow my example and lust after fictional adult women, like Selina and Fujiko Mine. No federal watchlists for me!

*tries to think of what to post next to get off this page*
It's not lust tho. Well in my case it's not lust. I am sure it is for some.

I also like Violet Evergarden. That anime is beautiful.