• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

maxpl

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Dec 5, 2018
how can you guys support this? have you forgotten all the things Eddie Murphy said during his standup years? SHAME on you.

Dr. Mario

Oct 27, 2017
Netherlands
Eddie Murphy finds out his first born son and legitimate heir to the throne is Jaden Smith. Ensue stoner movie. In the end everyone agrees Zamunda should become a republic. Somewhere in between James Earl Jones gets overrun by wildebeest.

Firefoxprime

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
As a kid from Queens...I should be ashamed I haven't seen past the first 20 minutes.

Also, I really wanted to find Eddie's commentary on Black Panther. No dice. Wesley Snipes gave great insight and was excited for the film.

BAW

Oct 27, 2017
DAY ONE!
The only questions is: will it be Anchorman sequel level or Zoolander sequel level? Dear God, please let it be the former...

GymWolf86

Banned
Nov 10, 2018
giphy.gif

Bio

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denver, Colorado
how can you guys support this? have you forgotten all the things Eddie Murphy said during his standup years? SHAME on you.

A lot of people here weren't even alive during Murphy's prime standup years, and as someone old enough (40) to remember at least part of his heyday, I can't think of anything specific that he said. You're talking 35 years ago. People change, attitudes and beliefs change. Why not let the man's character from recent years speak for itself?

Or are you one of those people who never in your life held an incorrect opinion and therefore are one of the few lucky folks worthy enough to judge everyone else's character for all eternity?