• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman

giphy.gif

ss_58b788a9f2feafc1eea2038906cd88aaecde7031.jpg

Seems they're using AI Upscaling.

TheTrain

Oct 27, 2017
There should be also the new stronghold out there but I haven't found anything yet, it's been a great E3 if you ask me!

Btw, day 1 obviously. I played the shit out of this games and still I play them every year or so

LewieP

Oct 26, 2017
Have we seen any other commercial applications of this style of enhanced rerelease so far?

Cirrus

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh. I'm especially in for Praetorians HD, a great game that I feel not enough people knew about.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
Commando's 2, my favourite game of all time.

I've been waiting for this, please don't fuck it up.

Soph

Oct 25, 2017
There's something joyous about a plan coming together in this game that I haven't really experienced in any game before or since.

It's unique in that regard... even in the series itself.

If anyone wants some added challenge, I'd highly suggest the Destination Paris mod.

It has:
- all C2 missions + Bonus missions reworked with added enemies, difficulty, weather, mechanics and objectives
- Both of the first two commando's games "remastered" in the Commandos 2 engine
- Random extra fanmade missions

Especially the reworked C2 missions are a blast

Duebrithil

Oct 25, 2017
It's great that Commandos 2 is getting the HD treatment, but singleplayer only? :( I had a blast playing through the campaign in co-op

Sankara

Alt Account
Banned
May 19, 2019
Paris
I'm very impressed. I wonder if we'll see lots of 2D / 3D remasters with the help of this whole AI thing that I assume is why this is financially feasible

Papercuts

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Day 1.

Feels like one of my favorite genres is having a resurgence. Brings a tear to my eye.

Deleted member 5457

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how will they execute console versions... That type of gameplay with direct controls could be interesting.

Deleted member 27551

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Praetorians for consoles? Yea I'd be all over that though I worry for the shitty jaguar for a game like that.

elyetis

Oct 26, 2017
This was the perfect opportunity to have a proper online multiplayer for Commandos ( not limited to using Hamachi ), and it ends up not having multiplayer at all. What a disappointment.