• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Frank Quietly faces - Potato, Not Potato?

• Potato

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Not Potato

Votes: 49 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 24, 2019
Re: Wildcats, maybe new management DC is really averse to delays mid-comic, so would rather give Villalobos space to get ahead?
I wish he'd say something but he's just tweeting on politics atm.

e: Or maybe he's being dropped for his art being too funky, since Lee didn't mention him by name.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
Re: Wildcats, maybe new management DC is really averse to delays mid-comic, so would rather give Villalobos space to get ahead?
I wish he'd say something but he's just tweeting on politics atm.

e: Or maybe he's being dropped for his art being too funky, since Lee didn't mention him by name.
He wouldn't have been picked in the first place if that was the case

Shingi_70

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Comicsgate is embarrassing. I wish people were able to just ignore them, because they feed off the hate. It inspires them. But, at the same time, it's not really right to just give people free reign to bully and harass minority creators.

Comicsgate has self imploded and tried to change "leadership" at least three times now. This honestly seemed like a way to turn attention away from the fact that the group's "leadership" had a bunch of inifighting this past weekend, and a bunch of their followers started to realize EVS is a grifter.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
The article said it was originally announced as an on-going. I dont remember it ever being said tbh. But 6 issues is too short.

He clearly stated 6 issues in his newsletter. He was rather pissed about the 'cancellation' news for Wild Storm too, considering the trade dress always indicated it was 24 issues.

e9V4Rjb.png

tj0VYW7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.