• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Frank Quietly faces - Potato, Not Potato?

• Potato

Votes: 66 57.4%
  • Not Potato

Votes: 49 42.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
SI5bM6V.png

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Messiah War is dope, but I'm looking forward to Deadpool leaving this story.

I've always wondered what writers at Marvel must feel when the series they're working on is essentially put on hold because of an event. God forbid the character they're writing now has to be a major player in said event. Like how often does that just fuck up the story they were planning on telling.

I hope this is why Hickman is commandeering a whole chunk of the MU. Avengers/New Avengers is a step down from FF in part due to how it got trampled by events.

I will also never forgive the disruption of Aaron's Wolverine & the X-Men.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Leader of comics: Akira Yoshida-san
Leader of manga: Mr. Steven All Might

Wow, what a world.

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You ever wonder if there are Japanese readers who are super into Western comics? Like even beyond just being fans of Marvel properties.

SageShinigami

Oct 27, 2017
Messiah War is dope, but I'm looking forward to Deadpool leaving this story.

I hope this is why Hickman is commandeering a whole chunk of the MU. Avengers/New Avengers is a step down from FF in part due to how it got trampled by events.

I will also never forgive the disruption of Aaron's Wolverine & the X-Men.

Hickman can't get a pass for that. The event was his, he had complete control.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Hickman can't get a pass for that. The event was his, he had complete control.

I was talking about Tony going crazy in the middle of the run for no reason (or other non-event stuff like Spidey swapping bodies / Cap getting old). Secret Wars was all his and was great.

For X-Men it seems like he has control over basically all the relevant characters, so hopefully it is more akin to his FF run.

Vic_Viper

Thanked By SGM
Oct 25, 2017
My Grandpa just bought me two more copies of the JSA Vol. 7 tpb. This makes 5 now in total he gotten me from Ollies, of the exact same book lol. I think hes screwing with me now.

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
They literally just added it. I got a push notification on my tablet. They're up to 122, which is current with the print releases. I don't know what the future release schedule looks like, but I'm glad it all got added.
Ooh, I see it. I only got a push notification for the original series, so I thought that was all they added, haha. I stopped pretty early with :re but I'd be pretty happy to pick it up again.
Marvel Unlimited is all of Marvel's line on a six month delay. The first 12 issues of ASM are currently up.
Oh wow, that sounds great! Shame it's only up to #12 right now though... I forgot, but I assume ASM is still bi-monthly? So even old stuff like Zeb Wells' entire run on New Mutants would be there too, yeah? It's sounding awfully tempting right now.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
Ooh, I see it. I only got a push notification for the original series, so I thought that was all they added, haha. I stopped pretty early with :re but I'd be pretty happy to pick it up again.

Oh wow, that sounds great! Shame it's only up to #12 right now though... I forgot, but I assume ASM is still bi-monthly? So even old stuff like Zeb Wells' entire run on New Mutants would be there too, yeah? It's sounding awfully tempting right now.
Yup. ASM releases two issues a month.

The Zeb Wells New Mutants run is all on the service.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck, the one time I would waive continuity and Champions says OH THAT SHIT REALLY HAPPENED
Man Zub is just mocking Sam at this point, props for them putting the panel up and not have people go back to it.

VanWinkle

Oct 25, 2017
Actual genuine question since I've never been there: do people talk about western comics in the manga OT?

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck, the one time I would waive continuity and Champions says OH THAT SHIT REALLY HAPPENED
Man Zub is just mocking Sam at this point, props for them putting the panel up and not have people go back to it.
That was honestly some amazing shit, it was so fucking unrelated and he still used it.

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
That would require me looking for it. Too much work. And what if they haven't talked about them on the page their on, but maybe a few pages back they did? TOO MUCH WORK bud.
Well that's on your lazy ass. I mean I already know you're already a fake geek girl with all those omnis and hardcovers you don't actually read, now you can't even click through a thread?

The facade is falling apart now

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
That was honestly some amazing shit, it was so fucking unrelated and he still used it.
Still fucked up, honestly, I don't even know if there's an main arc involved right now because so much shit is happening in this book. That's not bad but I wouldn't be shocked if Zub trims the team at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.