• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I am more or less caught up. Only the Crossover and 2 episodes of Legends and I've watched everything. :D

So, for the current season:
- Arrow is great, I really liked the prison part and episode 7 felt like a proper finale.
- Flash is okay, Nora is annoying, but Cicada is a cool villain.
- Supergirl is also okay. Manchester is a great character, Agent Liberty an interesting villain and a breath of fresh air from all those Cryptonians.
- Legends is Legends and therefore I love it. Constantin is a great addition to the team! xD

I know Legends sort of Crossovers with itself - are episode 7 and 8 somewaht connected or are both standalones?

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Arrowverse peeps asked to borrow Gotham's bat signal
https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/gotha...season-debuts-who-lives-who-dies-who-is-a-dog
While Gotham wrapped production for the last time, The CW aired its Elseworlds series, which included, among other things, their own take on Gotham city. I mentioned this fact in passing to one of Gotham's producers (whom I'll spare from naming) who pointed out that, in fact, someone from the Arrowverse asked to borrow Gotham's bat signal for the Elseworlds three-night event.

The answer to that request, if you're curious, was "no."

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Not exactly on topic, but I've been watching Justice League and JLU with my daughter and was disappointed to find that three of my favorite episodes were written by Kreisberg (he wrote the Justice Guild episodes, which were basically a take on JSA and the Booster Gold JLU episode). Ironically in the Booster Gold episode he has Booster creeping on a woman he's talking to, which in retrospect is likely a realistic take on how Kreisberg himself acted.

OP
OP
ZeroX

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
'Batwoman': Meagan Tandy, Camrus Johnson & Nicole Kang To Co-Star In the CW Pilot

Tandy will play Sophie Moore. After graduating from military academy, Sophie rose through the ranks to become a high-level private security agent and one of Gotham's staunchest protectors. Despite her bite and regimented outlook, Sophie has a soft side, illuminated by Kate Kane's return.

Johnson will portray Luke Fox. A Dark Knight loyalist and son of Wayne's R&D director Lucius Fox, Luke works to keep Wayne Tower secure in his boss's absence. While Luke considers himself the guardian of all things Batman — specifically his symbol — he also recognizes the city's need for a new hero.

Kang is Mary Hamilton. Excitable, talkative, and an influencer-in-the-making, Mary is Kate Kane's step-sister and polar opposite. But what Mary lacks in a filter, she makes up for with her compassion for Gotham's underserved communities, proving she has more in common with Kate than she thinks.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
Another look at Lobo from Krypton

nip566xejnc21.jpg

ody

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
From the Etc TV thread

The CW has handed early renewals to ten series for the 2019-2020 season. They include second seasons of the CW's freshman hits Charmed and Legacies, as well as new seasons of Arrow (Season 8), Black Lightning (Season 3), DC'S Legends of Tomorrow (Season 5), Dynasty (Season 3), The Flash (Season 6), Riverdale(Season 4), Supergirl (Season 5), and Supernatural (Season 15). Specific premiere dates will be announced at a later time.

Expected given the Crisis promo

Effect

Oct 25, 2017
I have to say I was curious as to how Legends and Black Lightning would land but glad everything got the green light for another season.

tgrfawcett

Oct 25, 2017
Utah
https://deadline.com/2019/01/the-cw...im-akil-following-accusations-tca-1202547016/

The CW is standing by Black Lightning showrunner Salim Akil. This comes after Akil faced a series of accusations of non-consensual assault and battery and breach of contract as part of a lawsuit last year.

Black Lightning producer Warner Bros Television launched an internal investigation last year in the wake of the accusations and found that not a "single person" on the series had issues or complaints to make known on Akil.

Mark Pedowitz, president of the CW, said Thursday he believed Akil's issue was "personal."

"When litigation came to us, Warner [Bros] did the appropriate thing and did an investigation on the set… and there is no world where that is not a safe place, there were no wrongdoings found," he said during his executive session at TCA. "He had a personal issue that is nothing to do with the show. The show, as far as we're concerned, is that Salim, the other producers, the cast and the crew, they deserve to work."

If anyone was still interested in the fate of Salim Akil sounds like he isn't going anywhere.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So is there a reason why Legends is coming back in april? The long wait is long and I have nothing to watch.

Chalphy

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Makes you wonder if they'll cast other actors from Birds of Prey like they did with 90's Flash.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
What are Dina Meyer, Mia Sara and Ashley Scott doing? Get them on the ringer! Is Lori Loughlin's going to be free?