• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Annnnd that tab is living permanently on my most recent until tickets are acquired

RoaringMdog

Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Got my tickets for San Jose, time to cancel that Crunchyroll subscription now. They didn't even email me a pre-sale code, i just found it on twitter. What a mess.

OMG YES!
Edit: Does anyone know when the tickets might start selling in Florida? It just says coming soon.
Update: The tickets sold out instantly! Nooo. Whelp maybe next year...

Im pretty sure they had limited tickets available during the pre-sale period. Try again when sale for the general public kicks off!

CloverNotes

Oct 25, 2017
Got my tickets for San Jose, time to cancel that Crunchyroll subscription now. They didn't even email me a pre-sale code, i just found it on twitter. What a mess.

Im pretty sure they had limited tickets available during the pre-sale period. Try again when sale for the general public kicks off!
Oh okay! Thank you!

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
Got mine for Chicago, really good seats so I'm quite happy! I forgot this was the same venue I saw a Legend of Zelda orchestra years ago. I still have my happi from the 2020 expo and a penlight.

ChrisD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm, I had used the Crunchyroll code to get my brother and I's tickets, but I see now there's a VIP ticket choice that wasn't there. This… kind of sucks? I'd have got the VIP for sure if it was up during CR's timeframe. Anyone know what that would even entail, though? Is it just merch that's probably available at tables anyways (from past experiences)?

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmmm, I had used the Crunchyroll code to get my brother and I's tickets, but I see now there's a VIP ticket choice that wasn't there. This… kind of sucks? I'd have got the VIP for sure if it was up during CR's timeframe. Anyone know what that would even entail, though? Is it just merch that's probably available at tables anyways (from past experiences)?
VIP merch is usually similar to the merch on sale but still unique in some way, and for venues where general admission is standing room only VIP is let in earlier so they can get better positions.

Oct 25, 2017
I'll give it a watch later. Although I'm happy that they're still making Miku songs in 2023. Amazing preservation if you asked me.

Last edited:

catskratch

Oct 25, 2017
The girl on keyboard on this is also the one who plays for some of Ado's live shows too. I knew I recognized her right away!

petethepanda

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
chicago
Watched a song in VR but switched back to the normal stream pretty quickly, not super interesting seeing it from one static position.

Definitely gonna try to tune back in for the other couple digital stars blocks.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I missed the tickets near me and it's all scalpers now, so RIP to that.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
The tickets go on sale when I'm going to be at a Pokemon tournament, and the London concert is on a day that is alarmingly close to an annual film festival I go to (although dates for that haven't been announced yet).
Can't believe Miku would use the Europe concert to own me specifically.

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Double post to ask if anyone has been to any of the recent Canadian/American concerts?
I've seen a lot of complaints online that apparently they've just been a single TV screen on a stage instead of how they've been previously?

MikeHattsu

Oct 25, 2017
Double post to ask if anyone has been to any of the recent Canadian/American concerts?

Check this thread

www.resetera.com

This year's Miku Expo didn't have a great start

Context: Miku Expo is a Crypton Vocaloid concert that happens around the world. They usually have a big glass screen on-stage where they project hologram performances, with the Vocaloid vocals for songs and a live band. The first performance in Vancouver happened last night, and uhh...