• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I know it's extremely unlikely to happen at a western event like E3 but I do still hope for something Miku related to be announced.

Has Sega announced anything at E3 so far?

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I know it's extremely unlikely to happen at a western event like E3 but I do still hope for something Miku related to be announced.

Has Sega announced anything at E3 so far?
Yakuza and Valkyria ports for Steam, Persona 3 Dancing in Moonlight and Persona 5 Dancing in Starlight release windows off the top of my head.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
TGS, if anything I guess.

There is a new handheld out there with no Miku on it yet, they should fix that...

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I would definitely prefer Switch but I wouldn't complain if we got anything new at this point. It looks like Sega might be done for good.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
If I want to start getting into the Vocaloid rhythm games which one should I start with?
There are 3 different "styles" of diva games I guess.

There is the Mirai series on 3DS which has a localized version and it is a different style of gameplay with optional touchscreen stuff. Easiest overall I guess.
The original Project Diva that started on PSP and later had PS3/Vita/PS4 versions. The later F/X games are localized and I'd probably also recommend F2nd out of this group as it has a nice mix of new/old songs.
Lastly there is the Arcade/Future Tone game with the PS4 port. Personally I find it not that fun to play with a standard controller (in comparison to standard PD) but if you can get an arcade controller is really fun. Pulls songs from the other games and has several originals as well.

hibikase

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I want Miku in P-whatever-D in her normal clothes. She was super cute in P4D but that weird-ass outfit was so meeeeeeeeeh

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
Omg!!!!!

Just bought my VIP ticket for the London Expo!!!! And booked a hotel across the road!

I'm absolutely bouncing, how am I supposed to get through December!?!?Never thought I'd get a chance to go to a Miku concert!

Aero

Oct 27, 2017
Omg!!!!!

Just bought my VIP ticket for the London Expo!!!! And booked a hotel across the road!

I'm absolutely bouncing, how am I supposed to get through December!?!?Never thought I'd get a chance to go to a Miku concert!
I got my VIP ticket this morning too and just booked a hotel.
I'm so hyped.

Soulflarz

Oct 25, 2017
Feeling better now that's off your chest? Why'd you even come into this thread full of 'weebs' In the first place if it's not a topic you're interested in?

I was shitposting because we all are and have been posting in this thread since page one, sarcasm and all that.

....I've literally posted on pages you're on many times.

Anyways
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnizRN2B3u_wDtgIhi765g

why is this an account
it's not real nor is is official so yikes at it getting verified

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
I was shitposting because we all are and have been posting in this thread since page one, sarcasm and all that.

....I've literally posted on pages you're on many times.

Anyways
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHnizRN2B3u_wDtgIhi765g

why is this an account
it's not real nor is is official so yikes at it getting verified

Apologies, it's early over here in the U.K.!

As for that link, I've already reported it to YouTube. It popped up on Mikufan who said it wasn't a real account, so I did my bit and let them know.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Google doesn't give a ratass about the legitimacy of that channel. It's giving them ad money and the actual copyright owners (Crypton, the musicians, etc) aren't even American citizens so Google probably justifies it with "they don't count".

Oct 26, 2017
Late to the party but also grabbed a ticket for Miku in London. None of my mates are into the games/music but managed to cajole one to come along in the end. Wanted the VIP ticket but couldn't justify the £££. Should be decent - only related thing I've seen here was the Still Be Here showing/talk at The Barbican though obviously pretty different. Excited!

Maika_Fan

Oct 28, 2017
Looks like the fake MikuHatsuneVevo YouTube channel has been take down, good job all who reported it!

Received my Expo light stick over the weekend, as well as a tshirt - all ready for December.

Seems so far away.......

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017
Just got back from Miku Expo in Dallas. Even as a more casual fan, it was so fucking worth it. Production value seemed super high, live musicians were incredible. Anamanaguchi opened and that was spectacular as well. So impressed at the amount of work that must go into putting on that show. Such a unique experience.

Hercule

Jun 20, 2018
A a big Miku fan, is Musynx any good? The reviews seems good and it's going to be a while till the next Miku game I'm afraid.

Saoshyant

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
A a big Miku fan, is Musynx any good? The reviews seems good and it's going to be a while till the next Miku game I'm afraid.
I'm waiting for my copy to arrive, but reviews seem glowing. It's a game meant to be played with the touchscreen, though, so pass on the PS4 version in favor of Vita's or Switch's version if possible.

Nachos

Oct 26, 2017
My little brother got me an extra Hatsune Miku Expo ticket for tonight, but I don't know much about the scene or the music.

What am I in for?

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
My little brother got me an extra Hatsune Miku Expo ticket for tonight, but I don't know much about the scene or the music.

What am I in for?
A good time.

The vocals and choreography are obviously predone, but everything else is live. If they're not sold out, pick up a penlight before the show!

I'll be there tonight and Saturday night!

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I can't see help

h1aiJKq.jpg

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
Hey guys I recently got PD F2nd for the first time(working backwards from the newer titles) and I've cleared up all the songs in the main list

I now want to get into the edits and I'm wondering does anyone have a compilation of some good edits? Or a place I should start from? It's a US PSN copy if that matters.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how you would even go about matching audio files to edits in the US version. I don't have the patience for that.

Link_enfant

One Winged Slayer
Jan 20, 2018
France
I've recently ordered a PSVR and noticed that Diva X is compatible. I haven't bought the game yet, but is VR content worth it? Is it just to watch music videos in VR, or can you actually play the songs?

Link_enfant

One Winged Slayer
Jan 20, 2018
France
It's just music videos.
Okay, that's still cool as a free update. I'm finally getting the game as it's currently 50% off.

I'm confused about VR Future Live though; what's the difference between the free base game without additional packs, and the "Demo" one? Can I "play" at least one or two concerts in them?