• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxy Brown

Oct 27, 2017
EBiktG6W4AIm36R

this timeline is too much.
This is the most tame out of every that's happened in the past few years

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I always love Juicy J on features but have never listened to any solo stuff. Where's a good place to start?
Try Chronicles of the the Juiceman first, it's older. Then maybe try Stay Trippy which was his modern hit album (I'm pretty sure it did very well). If you want some simple, but hard hitting trap bangers, you can try his Rubba Band Business mixtape series with Lex Luger.

Blackthorn

Oct 26, 2017
London
No problem. It might be easier to find the Rubba Band Business tapes on DatPiff rather than the streaming apps, but I'm like 90% sure the first one is on Spotify. Chronicles and Stay Trippy are easily found on streaming services as well.
I added an album on Apple Music called Rubber Band Business from 2017, don't know if that's the same. Either way I've got plenty to dig into.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
this timeline is too much.
The face of the one black dude in the office is killing me.

Man just looks so over it.
Maybe I'm old but this feels like a big deal
We only post Playboi Carti here.

Will listen, since GZA and D'Angelo sounds killer.

Her new album comes out Aug. 23rd.
  1. NINA
  2. CLEO
  3. AALIYAH
  4. OPRAH ft Leikeli 47
  5. WHOOPI
  6. SERENA
  7. TYRA
  8. MAYA ft K Roosevelt
  9. IBTIHAJ ft D'angelo + GZA
  10. MYRLIE ft Mereba
  11. Reyna's Interlude
  12. MICHELLE ft Elle Varner
  13. IMAN ft Sir + JID
  14. HATSHEPSUT ft Queen Latifah
  15. SOJOURNER ft J Cole
  16. AFENI ft PJ Morton
Very similar theme in track-listing to the Jamila Woods project, at

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Posted this in the band thread, this counts right?

Child Rebel Soilder

Because IIRC they only have like one official song

Only other joint is a remix of a N.E.R.D song. For those who need context CRS was supposed to be a backpack nerd ass super group comprised of Pharrell, Kanye West and lupe Fiasco. Pre Crazy west too. Didn't work out, they drifted apart and there was a formal announcement that they it was no more. And now every once in a while Turbo nerds like me thinking about being what could have been and feel pains deep in our back packs.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
So glad Chance's album got so shit on. Maybe he can take his head out from up
His own ass+stop being such a cornball (Doritos commercial with him just played)

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i don't hate any of these albums but let's not act like this isn't an incredibly safe and basic list
Times New Viking? Alice Coltrane?

Most of the list is pretty safe in terms of well-regarded albums, but you get points for two non-traditional picks.

Besides, I'd bet most of us here have relatively safe answers for perfect albums. Except Koozek who'd post "Perfect Timing", "NAV", and "Bad Habits."

Status
Not open for further replies.