• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they didn't even say anything bad. gamers are just the dumbest, most fragile thin-skinned babybitch crybabies on the planet. i want to make a hugely successful game just so i can go on Reddit and say shit like "all gamers should be put in cages that are slowly lowered into lava". seriously i can't think of a single other medium that is so riddled with entitled whiny dipshits. gamers should be put on a watchlist

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017

aPOBXSw.gif

Whew

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they didn't even say anything bad. gamers are just the dumbest, most fragile thin-skinned babybitch crybabies on the planet. i want to make a hugely successful game just so i can go on Reddit and say shit like "all gamers should be put in cages that are slowly lowered into lava". seriously i can't think of a single other medium that is so riddled with entitled whiny dipshits. gamers should be put on a watchlist
Where's your kickstarter, bro, I got some money to blow on it.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
in addition to be 100% correct in this case, Respawn also made Titanfall 2. they can say whatever the fuck they want.

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
I feel so old hearing about this shit. I pretty much only want to play western rpgs and fighting games at this stage in my life.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

this meme sums it up well imo:
skvr80O.jpg

Is it a lack of professionalism? absolutely but most gamers are impatient loud rude children and it wouldn't be the first time someone snapped from having their twitter/reddit account being swamped with vile bullshit

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Gamers suck, publishers suck. It's a lovely little circle of "Y'all deserve each other."

Support good games with decent business tactics made by people who don't have disdain for the fanbase. Modern Warfare coming soon

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Support good games with decent business tactics made by people who don't have disdain for the fanbase.
Nice message, Net, I wonder who-
Modern Warfare coming soon
Y I K E S. Enjoy your non-political shooty-shooty bang bang, gunning down Middle Eastern innocents and getting them sick white phosphorus killstreaks.

Spelunky 2 oh so soon.
UFO 50 oh so soon.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Excuse me torre_avenue, any civilised shooty-shooty bang bang player knows you go UAV --> Predator missile --> Juggernaut suit. White Phosphorus isn't nearly deadly enough. Do you even CoD brah?

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
I just want to pop in that thread and say,

" I know emotions are running high but this whole thing reminds me of the these wise words and they really should be taken to heart I think by a lot of people here:

got rackity rack rack racks in my knapity sack sack sack

Think about it..."

I'd get reported and banned ASAP though because they're humorless over "gamurz rise up" sort of topics

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
You guys just don't understand how hard it is to be openly gamer in today's society. The SJW press calls us racist because we use gamer words, the developers call us dicks for saying they're lazy and should kill themselves, the censors won't let us have full sized anime titties on our waifus, and our moms won't let us drop out of school to become fornite pros.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Was re-watching/listening to this again. What a dope moment in hip-hop history. What catalogues these dudes have. Forgot when Cass and Busta showed up half-way through. Swizz is HILARIOUS all the way through, although sometimes I couldn't tell half the time if he was actually upset or just being funny.

I initially had Just, then Swizz, then Just again after that Oh Boy mix, then I was feeling Swizz again, then by the end Blaze started coming with it more and more. I might have to give it to Just overall. It's close though, Swizz just got so many cuts that you forget about but still slap as hard as they did the day you first heard them, he's definitely underrated in the all-time greats conversation. Just's use of samples often reminds of a certain time and place in hip-hop (nothing wrong with that) while Swizz got some of those timeless drums.

The Second Coming has to be most underrated Just production, alongside the Intro to What The Game's Been Missing! Juelz and Just are an incendiary combo.

That Nas x Jay x Jadakiss x DMX joint needs to leak already. That look of shock and disgust on Busta's face says it all. I could watch his reactions to hard this song is all day.

EDIT: That top comment is accurate as fuck.

Tom Riddle said:
And the winner is...Hov.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Post Malone's new album is likely called "Runaway" since he just announced the "Runaway Tour" and all his tours have been named after his albums.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017

AZ and Nas taught people how to make the most of your shot. Love this verse.

Nas x Jay x Jadakiss x DMX joint needs to leak already. That look of shock and disgust on Busta's face says it all. I could watch his reactions to hard this song is all day.

lmfao. busta is so mad he didn't get the call. like, y'all got dmx outta jail for this?

Last edited:

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I'm team "Jay gotta be playing 3-dimensional chess" given his track record, even though it's definitely a bad look on the surface. Seems like nobody is tryna see where this goes at all though.

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017
Freddie heard us talking about his great discog so he's going full smart-dumb to solidify his place in the game

Your favorite could never

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
People forget that Jay-Z sold out Brooklyn for Live Nation.
Rumour is that Jay even told Jermaine Dupri to not sign the NFL deal before signing it himself.

We got woke Jay or scumbag Def Jam President Jay on our hands?

WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Rumour is that Jay even told Jermaine Dupri to not sign the NFL deal before signing it himself.

We got woke Jay or scumbag Def Jam President Jay on our hands?

WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
WHICH / ONE
What if I told you they're one in the same? Jay's only woke when it benefits his pockets. Scumbag Jay is the only Jay I recognize.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.