• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Needs more dance practice vids:

청하(CHUNG HA) - "벌써 12시 (Gotta Go)" 안무 영상(Dance Practice)

Chung Ha --- [청하의 연습실] '벌써 12시' 1위 공약 영상 & 비하인드

G-Idle would be that much better if Miyeon made more of an effort to execute her choreography properly. I understand she's a bad dancer, but more often than not she doesn't seem to put much effort into dancing which looks terrible.

Being a vocal isn't an excuse either. For example, former-Exo Kris was awful at dancing, but you could see him trying during performances. Contrast that with former-SNSD Jessica who is a better dancer than he is and would often give minimum effort.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have been listening more of Red Velvet this week, and I really love them, I can't get Bad Boy and Ice Cream Cake out of my head.
m5IkGl3.gif

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Is it me or youtube embed feels so many wrongs here? It takes much time to load the entire link properly.

Btw i have question. Do artists still get royalty payment if they do not continue their contract? Or if they move to another company?

greenbird

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Because it sounds like a mix of other songs? Where did they take that "loca loca loca" from? It won't come to my mind right now.

Nega Dola was the first thing that popped in my mind when I heard it, just the cadence. Otherwise, vastly different songs of course. This is pretty good, a step up from Where Are You From? and I had that one stuck in my head for a bit.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
G-Idle would be that much better if Miyeon made more of an effort to execute her choreography properly. I understand she's a bad dancer, but more often than not she doesn't seem to put much effort into dancing which looks terrible.

Being a vocal isn't an excuse either. For example, former-Exo Kris was awful at dancing, but you could see him trying during performances. Contrast that with former-SNSD Jessica who is a better dancer than he is and would often give minimum effort.

I was going to mention Jessica, but I see you already did. I'll never forget the "I Got a Boy" performances.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
They're the Block B successor. Same label. They have one more song, Treasure.

I actually like Pirate King because it's so damn odd.
Oh, that makes sense because while listening to their new song I kept thinking about Block B. The mullet guy was giving me Zico vibes. I'm not sure if I like it or not yet lol. I need more time to process that one.

I'll check out Treasure next.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Btw i got reminded of snsd's one of the best songs: Hoot. That song is very unique due to harsh lyric. The opening lyric is like "you cant fuck a sign, no dont check it out" i almost spilled my tea

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Oh!GG is so nice cause since after IGAB it just perpetually felt like GG was just treading water.

It is what they should have done in like 2015

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I tried listening to some Jvcki Wai tracks. Holy shit, that voice...

I thought maybe it'd sound better without all the autotune but nope.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Btw im remembering this song that i forgot. It was around 10 years ago, i think it was SM video? It featured an snsd member and lee minho the actor (may be him or not hi. Cant remember the exact detail) The presumably lee minho guy is a photographer, the other girl may or may not be snsd member (is it yoona? Or not).

The video features several places like train and some old town. It is said the old town was often used as a place to shoot saeguk tv shows. The video itself is used to promote korea's tourism

Do anybody remember the video and the song?

Hey guys, I got into kpop very recently thanks to a fellow ERA member and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've started listening some full discographies on Spotify and so far this would be my "really liked songs" playlist.

Now I'm working on Apink and also listening to a lot of Loona randomly on Youtube (Girl Front <3).

Hi gevin. Has arthur found you yet? 😁😁

ev0

Oct 25, 2017
Hoot is def an underrated SNSD classic. I even bought the actual CD it was on for no reason other than I liked it.

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
I was so damn addicted to this song when it first came out. Good times.
Hoot is def an underrated SNSD classic. I even bought the actual CD it was on for no reason other than I liked it.

I love the chorus. It is so lit in literal way

Not the moon I named my own moon
Can bullwinkle eat you Naega must sell jeweled cat
Now nun yuck trouble trouble trouble
Daddy now you suck
Now nun shoo shoo shoo
Now nun who who who
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
Doggy buy a knee, miranda
Since ye eat corn dog
This asian dudewants a chance
Now nun shit trouble trouble trouble
Nanny know you suck
Now nun shoo shoo shoo
Now nun hoot hoot hoot

please dont hit me with backlash 😭😭😭

jongkookie

Oct 25, 2017
Hoot used to be (and arguably still is) the theme song of the uh... "previous existence" of this thread.

So if you get backlash over liking Hoot here, then they're definitely nugus to K-Pop lmao.

brandonbrb

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
Is it me or youtube embed feels so many wrongs here? It takes much time to load the entire link properly.

Btw i have question. Do artists still get royalty payment if they do not continue their contract? Or if they move to another company?

Its happen to me since 1 month or so, i dont know is something new in Resetera or something shit in youtube embed.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys, I got into kpop very recently thanks to a fellow ERA member and I'm really enjoying it so far. I've started listening some full discographies on Spotify and so far this would be my "really liked songs" playlist.

Now I'm working on Apink and also listening to a lot of Loona randomly on Youtube (Girl Front <3).

This is how it begins. Keep it up. You'll be in too deep soon enough 🤗

Riversands

Banned
Nov 21, 2017
Btwww, im on the road right now. One shot two shot is fun to listen to while you are on the bus, especially at night.

Any recommendation for single/album to listen to during holiday trip?

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017

Nice!. Welcome.

If you want to check "old" classics, we have two playlists in the OP (classics and essentials). You can also check or favourite releases of 2017 and 2018 if you check the Threadmarks.

Gevin

Nov 2, 2017

RedEther

Jan 7, 2018
Man a lot of my favorite kpop acts are coming to the tri-state area this year.

I've have no excuse this year

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Oh My Girl should've been my first kpop concert. They're one of the few groups who have never let me down.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm incredibly happy that all these different groups/artists are coming to the U.S. Never thought it would happen so suddenly and so soon!

I remember when GG appeared on Letterman and I thought that would be the beginning of the KPOP explosion in the U.S.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Oh My Girl should've been my first kpop concert. They're one of the few groups who have never let me down.

You should go unless it's money/travel issues. I read their ticket sales aren't doing so hot, but its probably good enough to be profitable and continue with the tour. I would go support them if I had the money.

I noticed asian acts normally attract the most chill, respectful crowd. I met a couple of great people there. BTS was more on the rougher side since it was a bigger crowd, but the majority of them were pretty friendly.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
You should go unless it's money/travel issues. I read their ticket sales aren't doing so hot, but its probably good enough to be profitable and continue with the tour. I would go support them if I had the money.

I noticed asian acts normally attract the most chill, respectful crowd. I met a couple of great people there. BTS was more on the rougher side since it was a bigger crowd, but the majority of them were pretty friendly.
Oh, thought the tickets were gone. I'll take another look.
If they don't disband 😥

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Joy can keep her actress stints, but I don't think she's the chops to do only that. Not before I get a fancam of her doing Sassy Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.