• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Someone has a case of the Mondays!

FojX1zy.gif

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Oh My Girl are killing it with SSFWL and racking up those wins like they did with Secret Garden. As a huge fan of them since Closer, I'm super happy, even though SSFWL has been a disappointing comeback to me musically, It pretty rewarding to see them thrive. I'd like for them to get wins on other shows than The Show & ShowChampion, knowing those are the 2 easiest shows to get wins on compared to Mcountdoun, Music Bank, Music Core or Inkigayo. But still, a win is a win!

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Good releases today. Winner having Ah Yeah as the title track when Zoo is on the same EP is disappointing but whatever.

I've missed him so baaaaaad. Keep delivering ballads, king.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
What's going on with k-pop choruses these days? There are kinda fierce songs that are being let down by weak and watered down choruses.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
The "Picky Picky" chorus is fine. It's simple, but the infectious beat keeps it from feeling bland (and it's actually cool how's they work their name into it without sounding totally random). The song is great live. Love their outfits:

Edit: Actually, I don't think that's the chorus. Idk, seems like they don't matter much now if the bridge and everything else is catchy. They're getting harder to pin down.

Last edited:

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Also don't sleep on the b-side:

————

————

And this relay dance is one of the best I've seen so far:

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of good choruses this year,... just like every year.

Everglow, DIA, Ho1iday, LOONA, Anda, Dreamnote, Dreamcatcher, CLC, Apink,...

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Plenty of good choruses this year,... just like every year.

Everglow, DIA, Ho1iday, LOONA, Anda, Dreamnote, Dreamcatcher, CLC, Apink,...
Yup. DIA and Everglow actually have two of the best I've heard in the last few years! Hell, even a complete unknown group like Neon Punch dropped one hell of a chorus.

For everyone who thinks the choruses have been bad: can we have some example of good ones?

I'm not looking for a debate. I'm just genuinely curious to see if I feel the same way.

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Bonbon Chocolat had too much obvious annoying grating autotune for me to care about the song. It's a shame, the song isn't bad, but the autotune is killing it for me.

Dalla Dalla's chorus has been the strongest one thus far this year, to me.

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
For me, Cherry Bullet has had the best debut this year. But maybe it's just me liking cuteish songs more, or maybe it's my bias towards Haeyoon, who knows 🤷🏻‍♂️

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
[MV] 레이디스 코드(LADIES' CODE) "FEEDBACK (너의 대답은)"

[LADIES' CODE - FEEDBACK] Comeback Stage | M COUNTDOWN 190516 EP.619

[MPD직캠] 레이디스코드 직캠 4K 'FEEDBACK (너의 대답은)' (LADIES' CODE FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2019.5.16

I think it's the tempo honestly. Then in the middle of the song there's this weird clicking noise, like someone is walking lol. I just don't like it 😅
I still haven't heard this noise. Every time someone mentions it I have to make myself forget the comment, since I don't want to risk having the sound ruin the song for me.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Jiho sabotaging Arins ending fairy moment.
e3cd78f194312439cd78db0369d43630_mp4.gif

Y I K E S to see y'all shading the hell out of her here, while she arguably has more talent than y'all give her credit for, however, shading her for leaving JYPE, implying she has made a bad decision doing so, while all the evidence most of Somi fans have so far, is that she probably got kicked out of the ITZY lineup in the first place, felt quite weird. Y'all can stop blaming her for "deciding to leave JYPE" because maybe that decision wasn't hers in the first place. At the time of the news, she liked comments on IG that poin
I'll go ahead and assume she chose to leave unless shown actual evidence to the contrary. If Ryujin could make the group, there's no reason why Somi couldn't.

Oh no

Picky Picky is alright although I think Crush remain their superior song, but it's a cute earworm for sure, I expect it to grow on me.
Crush is far superior to anything else they've released.

In other out of nowhere news, next Lovelyz song is a banger.

Had no idea they were making a comeback. I like what I hear.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
I'll go ahead and assume she chose to leave unless shown actual evidence to the contrary. If Ryujin could make the group, there's no reason why Somi couldn't

You're entitled to your beliefs no matter uninformed they are, but here, have a sweet short video of Ryujin and Somi taking selfies together at Hanlim, from today:

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly feel like the lineups are super weak. Lack of girl groups aside, it's even hard to tell who is headlining the days. I guess Nu'est and Seventeen?

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Excited for Lim Kim, Awoo was my jam when it got released.
Not so much for Lovelyz, never managed to vibe with their music much, despite really trying.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta admit. I'm getting addicted to the new EXID song. The chorus suits their image very sell.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I see that 2NE1 actually got together and did an Instagram love for their 10th Anniversary! 😭😭😭😭

Status
Not open for further replies.