• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Oh I watched all that stuff this morning. lol

Fully caught up on Queendom now. Really nice to see Oh My Girl turn it around. That performance was fantastic. Also thought AoA did a really good job. Sucks to see (G)I-DLE so low on the self eval results, but I'm biased. I don't think Fire was a good pick for them, it was too safe and they didn't do enough to change it up. They should have taken a risk on Come Back Home. Mamamoo was okay. I didn't care for Bom's version of Hann. And I think Lovelyz messed up by going with a pick outside the teams. They should have gone with another team's song to keep within the spirit of the challenge.

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
For Queendom's second round, my ranking:

#1 - OH MY GIRL
#2 - (G)I-DLE
#3 - AOA
#4 - Lovelyz
#5 - MAMAMOO
#6 - Park Bom

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Has anyone announced if any of the Queendom songs are going up anywhere? I think it'd be a real missed opportunity if they don't put them up for streaming or purchase.

SynthBpm

Oct 30, 2017
Silver Spring
AOA
Bom
Lovelyz
OMG
Mamamoo
(g)idle

i loved Bom's cover, Mamamoo's disjointedness was way too grating, OMG was pretty good but still isn't really my style, as much as i really dislike the concept and pieces of the choreography Lovelyz was real real good (tho yeah, it felt wrong to get that boost for this stage), dunno why i but i just really did not like idle's cover at all, and AOA is frikkin killing it this entire show. AOA have committed and they are totally pulling it off.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Fin.K.L Officially Reunite after 14 years and release a new single "Like the Song That Remains"

"Like the Song That Remains" MV

"Like the Song That Remains" Stage Perf

Last edited:

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Fin.K.L Officially Reunite after 14 years and holds Mini Reunion Concert

Blue Rain

To My Boyfriend

You'll Never Know & Ruby

Forever Love

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Middle of the LOONA poll update, big shake ups with 20 votes in:

() 1st.- 178
(6) 2nd.- 173
(↓2) 3rd.- 172
(=) 4th.- 167
(=) 5th.- 152
(↓3) 6th.- 145
() 7th.- 130
() 8th.- 126
(=) 9th.- 116
(↑2) 10th.- 106
() 11th.- 92
() 12th.- 83

One week left to get your votes (and edits) in.

<< Poll link >>

halvvapoori

Oct 25, 2017
Amsterdam
Middle of the LOONA poll update, big shake ups with 20 votes in:

() 1st.- 178
(6) 2nd.- 173
(↓2) 3rd.- 172
(=) 4th.- 167
(=) 5th.- 152
(↓3) 6th.- 145
() 7th.- 130
() 8th.- 126
(=) 9th.- 116
(↑2) 10th.- 106
() 11th.- 92
() 12th.- 83

One week left to get your votes (and edits) in.

<< Poll link >>
Voting for this poll ... it was even more cruel than college entrance exams 😔

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France

Loving this follow up to Fancy even more than Fancy. I love so much about this and I'm finally glad the girls are in a more mature chapter in their careers, I've been waiting for this for 84 years. The MV is top notch, the girls look amazing, the lyrics are touching and the choreo looks fire. Also, this is Jihyo's era, she looks the best here, her aura, wow!

I hate the autotune, especially knowing Jessi has the voice to do it all, she doesn't need this in the slightest. However, I love the song a lot still, it's such a MOOD. And the MV is quality, I didn't expect it to be this fancy, guess she be eating good, like she should.

Catdaddy

Oct 27, 2017
TN
Really liking the new TWICE video but damn those Mina lyrics:
I just wanted to hide
Didn't wanna face the world
As if everything has lost meaning
As if I have lost meaning
I just sat there still

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm liking Feel Special, and the MV is beautiful. Breakthrough is still their best song from this year though.

Edit: Listening to the EP, and I like it so far. Trick It is my favorite atm.

Last edited:

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
If they have a tour in the works, it's not gonna be for months cause I think they're festival booked into November.

Oct 27, 2017
Feel special is ok. Nothing works shattering. And I don't like the video at all. Just the members staring into the camera and walking slowly

Not one of their more memorable songs imo

JustinBB7

Nov 16, 2017
Song is ok but the video is beautiful.

Also, watching new Running Man and I noticed instead of taping up tattoo's like Gary used to do, they now just blur it out like it's a JAV lol. Is that the new thing lately or just for this concert special?

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Feel Special is good, but did you listen to Love Foolish? That one should've been the main track. Predicted it'd be a bop, it's indeed a bop.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
I have enjoyed every twice single post-Signal. It's not really bad but I don't see myself listening to it again.

Last edited:

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Trick It is the best song on the album. But obviously Feel Special was chosen because of its relevance to Mina's struggles. A happy song would've been inappropriate.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
Whodathunk that all it took was for TWICE to ditch the overly cutesy concepts/songs to get me into them... "Fancy" and and now "Feel Special" have reeled me in.

Also, not feeling KARD's new comeback track. "Bomb Bomb" was a superior song and MV.

Status
Not open for further replies.