• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
More Chungha "OFFSET" teasers
1Cl9V1m.jpg
PVmSeQ0.jpg

Last edited:

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

Loona Profile (With Chuu, Updated Dec. 2017)

UPDATE: I'm aware Yeojin is technically in 1/3 but since she isn't in their songs or MVs I didn't include her because it would just confuse people even more

UPDATE 2: Jinsoul has a special version of SITR featuring Heejin, but since it's not really a different song and it's not on her mini album, I didn't include it

[TOP 15] Most Viewed LOONA MVs (JANUARY)

Ryan_MSF

Oct 26, 2017
관악구, South Korea
Sunmi & Chungha both with releases this month, beyond hyped. Know it was a one off, but i'd love to see them both go back on Weekly idol, or perhaps other variety shows together. The chemistry between them both made it my favourite show of last year.

Umibozu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Um Jung-Hwa was good on knowing brothers.
Funny episode, she fit well with the crew.

Her episode has been subbed on ondemandkorea btw

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017
Just got around to listening mamamoo's Paintme and it's delightful!

Jo Seho joining Infinite Challenge as a permanent member is gonna be quite fun. Looking forward to their contents this year.

G-Nitro

Oct 27, 2017
Columbia, MD
While it isn't super catchy like Liar Liar or fun like Coloring Book, I really enjoy OH MY GIRL's new song. It's a nice melody. The video shows a lot of things and locations from old videos if you look for them.

Kalnet

Oct 25, 2017

I'M SO GOD DAMN READY FOR THIS! MY GOD! \O/

-----------------------------------------

And we have a hint that mamamoo's comeback will most likely be shortly after pyeongchang.

Either way, I'm excited!

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Oh My Girl, I used to like them more, but these last two comebacks have tossed them into Lovelyz, Apink, and Gfriend's lane for me. I just can't vibe with these kind of songs :(

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
They have those awesome black costumes and barely show them in the MV and use nothing alike for the showcase. Why??

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Oh My Gods album is the most ethereal kpop album ever. Felt like I was in a cloud while listening to it.

I think they still stand out despite the more straightforward pure/innocence concept. Gfriend, Lovelyz and Apink would never releqse a title track with the pulsating synth. Of course there are some common tropes, like the strings, the bells and whatever, but it still feels 100% Oh My Girl.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
It's improved on repeated listens, but "Secret Garden" hasn't clicked with me like previous Oh My Girl songs. It's has clicked with others however - "Secret Garden" is currently #2 on Melon. Oh My Girl's best result to date.

(B sides from the mini are consistently good as usual)

This and the Knowing Brothers appearance. Could South Korea finally be waking up to the oh my goddesses?

Last edited:

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
"Oh My Girl" is the #1 search on Naver right now and #1 trending on SK Twitter.
"One Step Two Step" "Oh My Girl" "Closer" "Windy Day" "Coloring Book" are all trending in top 10 search on Melon. People getting familiar with them
e7bf875ab47e1874857ab69cef825629f0522255_hq.gif

Last edited:

JK-Money

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
My students just introduced me to BTS Mic Drop.....I fucking love this song, the beat, the drop, the tempo all fucking fantastic, my kids also love that i play it now because they are big K pop fans. Anyone have any other similar tunes to Mic Drop with the beat and bass etc?

I also really love Bubble Pop but realise thats relatively older

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
My students just introduced me to BTS Mic Drop.....I fucking love this song, the beat, the drop, the tempo all fucking fantastic, my kids also love that i play it now because they are big K pop fans. Anyone have any other similar tunes to Mic Drop with the beat and bass etc?

I also really love Bubble Pop but realise thats relatively older

I was starting to compile a list, but then I came across this. This is a good start (despite the title).

-----

Oh My Girl "Secret Garden" MV making

-----

No.
SM Entertainment launching reality show 'Idol Moms' based on Lifetime's 'Dance Moms'
Just no.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
Oddly enough, one day before Mamamoo's comeback was announced I was just wondering what had happened to Vromance. I hadn't paid attention to them since that initial song with its non-studio MV release. Despite debuting (still pre-debut?) in a less polished state than Mamamoo and having an awful fanclub name, they seemed to have potential... unless I'm confusing them with another guy group loosely under the RBW entertainment umbrella.

"Oh My Girl" is the #1 search on Naver right now and #1 trending on SK Twitter.
"One Step Two Step" "Oh My Girl" "Closer" "Windy Day" "Coloring Book" are all trending in top 10 search on Melon. People getting familiar with them
e7bf875ab47e1874857ab69cef825629f0522255_hq.gif
Years later, OMG-ERA welcomes the rest of Earth.

getting me hyped for the subunit reveal =)
Same. Ultimately interested to see how well their agency will manage the full 12-member lineup, future subunit releases and various individual activities.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Momoland winning number 1 on M Countdown was a shocker. Add OMG doing great and I'm pretty happy. Always nice to see my nugu faves rise up :)

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
That video is anime as fuck. I kinda wish they'd throw some curveballs with their Japanese songs. It's a little too safe for me, like the last one.

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Candy pop MV is just awful. They took the "When in Rome" a bit too literally and overdid it. They should release the dance practice or a live performance so that people can look away.

Status
Not open for further replies.