• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for all the music EXID, especially these ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZowpONyYxTo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWFB8HCQsu0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnDSODY7bVE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c--vtTILYek
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axVvZrDz60k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAdmzjsFVQo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8kdplJfbWA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LYNqJ9ALN0

In other shitty news, fuck nationalists
29fasm9.jpg

this group was suppose to debut last year

I quite like this. Wish H had fewer lines, but I guess SK loves their squeaky voiced rappers. Any other videos of them?

We had this discussion before, but yes, Blackpink gets a ton of views, but their sales aren't up at the top. And girl group sales are generally below boy group sales overall.

If by at the top you literally mean the one group at the top, then you would be correct because that would obviously be Twice. But I'm pretty sure that after them, Blackpink is the highest selling girl group around when it comes to album sales per album, closely followed Izone. I'm not sure what relevance gg sales compared to bg sales are when the list he was responding too was one for gg sales. So I don't really agree with your assessment that Blackpinks sales aren't at the top.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
TWICE VIP info for Mexico City.

Pricing is in USD so it might be the same for US cities? If you click on the US cities it just takes you to Ticketmaster. Which doesn't tell you anything. >.>

Has anyone bought one of these before? I'm wondering if I can buy the Gold Package now and then buy a P2/P3 ticket later.

It's a shame SM never let Red Velvet do this stuff. T_T

https://vipnation.com/tours/twice/twice-world-tour-2019-twicelights

2tcw5rE.png

questionmark

Oct 25, 2017
What's going on here?
Sana is under "controversy" because she mentioned the changing of eras in Japan on twitter or some other form of social media. The changing of eras is due to the emperor abdicating. Some people are drawing the connection to the emperor being a symbol of Japan during WW2, and attacking her for mentioning the changing of eras.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME T_T

EXID was one of the first groups I stanned. This is really sad, man...

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME T_T, At least they are not disbanding and just going Hiatus for a while or couple years. Let's send them off with multiple of wins for their comeback ^_^

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
TWICE VIP info for Mexico City.

Pricing is in USD so it might be the same for US cities? If you click on the US cities it just takes you to Ticketmaster. Which doesn't tell you anything. >.>

Has anyone bought one of these before? I'm wondering if I can buy the Gold Package now and then buy a P2/P3 ticket later.

It's a shame SM never let Red Velvet do this stuff. T_T

https://vipnation.com/tours/twice/twice-world-tour-2019-twicelights

2tcw5rE.png

From the looks of it, the US packages include the ticket, so I'm going to guess $500-400.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Sana is under "controversy" because she mentioned the changing of eras in Japan on twitter or some other form of social media. The changing of eras is due to the emperor abdicating. Some people are drawing the connection to the emperor being a symbol of Japan during WW2, and attacking her for mentioning the changing of eras.
Jeez. That's crazy.

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Hi touch events are stupid, but if giving a 3 second high five is worth a hundred bucks to you, enjoy.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so tired of groups saying, "This isn't the end." It's the standard thing at this point and comes across as an empty promise.

If they want to still be a group, why leave the company when others are still there?

Ginta

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Get other oportunities, bigger pay checks and more freedom. Not that hard to get really.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I get all that, but basically at that point they don't want to still be in the group. Which is fine. The we haven't broken up stuff is just bullshit, though.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
AWESOME!!! Also Lyrics Written, Composed, and Arranged by BM ^_^

Last edited:

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Surprised they are going in for Arena tours with Twice. Blackpink is way more popular here and they didn't sell out. This could end pretty badly, no? Seems they'd be better served taking the RV route at smaller venues.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Surprised they are going in for Arena tours with Twice. Blackpink is way more popular here and they didn't sell out. This could end pretty badly, no? Seems they'd be better served taking the RV route at smaller venues.
Yeah it's gonna be interesting to see if they can sell it out, although it's only 3 stops in the US and 1 in Mexico. What's the total capacity for BP in NA?

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
No, I think there was another group of trainees with that label.

I honestly don't get how they pick who makes it into a group because honestly—no one in BlackPink is exceptionally talented IMHO. Like it seems totally random, like they could take any good looking trainee and toss them in a group.

If you can find a female dancer working in this business on the same level as Lisa I would be interested to see it. People make lists of names but never show actual performances.

Even content from when she first started as a trainee holds up well in my opinion, to say nothing of where she is at today. To say she is not talented is pretty ridiculous.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017

Yeah, fuck these people. And I would tell them that to their faces.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Also the Sana thing isn't a legit controversy. It's just anti-stuff. Like actual nationalists, who'd be the folks all over it, don't care.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
If you can find a female dancer working in this business on the same level as Lisa I would be interested to see it. People make lists of names but never show actual performances.
Didn't say they were talentless, just not exceptional. I think there's tons of female idols who can dance just as good, if not better than her. She isn't doing anything too crazy in that video or any of their performances.

Yooa (Oh My Girl) is good:

Then you got veterans like Boa running around who could dog walk most new school idols any day of the week. Not saying she sucks (she doesn't), but she's not the best. Probably not even Top 5.

I'm not even saying Yooa is in that list. But with Lisa, and many other idols, I feel like people think dancing hard = dancing well.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Didn't say they were talentless, just not exceptional. I think there's tons of female idols who can dance just as good, if not better than her. She isn't doing anything too crazy in that video or any of their performances.

Yooa (Oh My Girl) is good:

Then you got veterans like Boa running around who could dog walk most new school idols any day of the week. Not saying she sucks (she doesn't), but she's not the best. Probably not even Top 5.

I'm not even saying Yooa is in that list. But with Lisa, and many other idols, I feel like people think dancing hard = dancing well.

My feeling is more that people make the mistake of thinking a style of dancing they like is more impressive. With Lisa it is as much about her precision as it is the complexity of the dances she performs. Hell on the music shows she has been in situations where on the spot she was asked to perform choreo for other groups and nailed it sometimes better than the actual artists did in live performances. There is a reason she draws as much attention as she doe. People wouldn't flock to her performances on YouTube the way they do if she didn't perform flawlessly literally every time. It really can't be overstated how impressive that is given how complex the routines she performs are.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Hell on the music shows she has been in situations where on the spot she was asked to perform choreo for other groups and nailed it sometimes better than the actual artists did in live performances.
While impressive, she's not the only idol capable of doing that. Lisa is good, but I don't see her doing anything that can't be done by most other idols.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hi touch events are stupid, but if giving a 3 second high five is worth a hundred bucks to you, enjoy.

I find it dumb too, but a good amount of kpop fans seem to enjoy it. It's something you'll remember for sure.

Anyways, I'm in Atlanta getting ready for Blackpink. Good thing I got seats this time because Kpop fans are wild. They like to camp overnight.

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I've never posted in this thread but low key I love the shit out of twice. Was looking at ticket prices for their show in LA and floor tickets are going up to $600. Motherfuck -_-

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm at the venue for Blackpink. These pre-events stuff are fun. Karaoke, pics, dance off with Krunk, etc.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just got back, and it was so awesome. My favorite performances were Really and Lisa's solo. I would definitely go again. Security was forcing the no video recording in my area, so I didn't spend much time recording.

Also I'm surprised my Krunk tweet took off.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
Just got back, and it was so awesome. My favorite performances were Really and Lisa's solo. I would definitely go again. Security was forcing the no video recording in my area, so I didn't spend much time recording.
Lisa Solo was so mesmerizing that I couldn't focus on filming and "Really" was just too amazing lol. My Voice and Ears is still recovering from last week in Hamilton but here my experience, BTW don't mind my Fanboying especially my crazy Yolo on Boombayah because you know how I felt ^_^

PART01

PART02

PART03

Last edited:

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I know, I meant I still not good with capturing no glare. Might need to get a good camera phone lense for it.

My camera does it too sometimes :( Glad you enjoyed the show as well.

Twice should hopefully be my next one and last for this year (unless Taeyeon or BoA tours). I've spent so much money on these trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.