• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
fromis_9 comeback when

D5ziOdsUcAA8WNX.jpg:orig

D5ziQVpU0AECeRL.jpg:orig

D5ziQyCUEAA5FdG.jpg:orig

D5ziROxVUAA_Ghv.jpg:orig

Shizuka

Oct 25, 2017
Twice is coming to Brazil. While not my favorite girl group, I'm definitely attending their concert.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
My camera does it too sometimes :( Glad you enjoyed the show as well.

Twice should hopefully be my next one and last for this year (unless Taeyeon or BoA tours). I've spent so much money on these trips.
Why are you reading my mind o.o
Twice is coming to Brazil. While not my favorite girl group, I'm definitely attending their concert.
Not mines either but i'll still go if they come to Toronto or Hamilton ^_^

Last edited:

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Where are the ticket prices/seating chart for TWICE? Tickets go on sale Friday and we don't know anything

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
Where are the ticket prices/seating chart for TWICE? Tickets go on sale Friday and we don't know anything

If you google "twice the forum tickets" you should see a link at least for the los angeles location. I was waiting for ticketmaster to show prices but the Forum venue itself is showing prices through its portal and it's.. expensive. I don't think I'll be able to go if those prices are true.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Another tour this year

Twice is reportedly appearing at the Dallas stop, both Ticketmaster and Linestop have them as part of the line-up for that show. (Edit: Ticketmaster has since removed it) A Brazilian website also reported yesterday that Twice will be performing in Sao Paolo this July, so we're probably getting an announcement about one or more additional dates soon.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Yaas finally

J6y7LZd.jpg

VIP Nation:

For the U.S. Tour, PL1 & PL2 individual tickets are separate from VIP Packages offered on VIPNation. However, both VIP gold and silver packages will include a reserved price level 1 ticket.

So probably $300 for hi-touch and $400 for group photo?

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Twice is reportedly appearing at the Dallas stop, both Ticketmaster and Linestop have them as part of the line-up for that show. (Edit: Ticketmaster has since removed it) A Brazilian website also reported yesterday that Twice will be performing in Sao Paolo this July, so we're probably getting an announcement about one or more additional dates soon.

Looks like it was a mistake :(

I enjoyed this a lot.

Finally got to listen to Park Bom's 4:44. I like it, but her previous song is definitely better.

Also it's being speculated that (G)-Idle is going to Kcon

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017

Not sure how I feel about this one. May be another "Secret Garden". Meaning a song that I didn't really like at first, but really grew on me over time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Oh My Gods are so good, yet another twist to their trademark sound. The full album is amazing and has so many different moods, with some familiar sounds and other completely different from what we have heard from the group before.

Vogue is super sexy.

Crime scene is a bop.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Not only are we getting EXID on May 15, but also Hyolyn. Can't wait for next week.

Going to listen to OMG in a bit.

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
As we all know, Korean celebrities are involved in car accidents with alarming regularity, and sadly the latest accident resulted in the death of actress Han Ji Seong.

This isn't usually the sort of thing I would bring up in this thread but the circumstances in which she was killed are kind of baffling.

Basically, she stopped her car in the second lane of a three-lane expressway so her husband could take a leak. While he was by the side of the road, she got out of the car and was hit by both a taxi and an SUV.

It is reported by SBS's "News 8" that Han Ji Seong's husband told police that after asking her to stop the car, he got out of the passenger's side and went to a flower bed on the side of the road. When he returned after relieving himself, he saw that the accident had occurred.

The police have confirmed that the vehicle's black box shows him moving towards the flower bed. Her husband stated that he does not know why the car was stopped in the second lane of a three-lane expressway rather than on the shoulder, or why Han Ji Seong got out and walked to the back of the vehicle.

While I have no wish to make light of something like this, you have to wonder what on earth she and her husband were thinking.

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
As we all know, Korean celebrities are involved in car accidents with alarming regularity, and sadly the latest accident resulted in the death of actress Han Ji Seong.

This isn't usually the sort of thing I would bring up in this thread but the circumstances in which she was killed are kind of baffling.

Basically, she stopped her car in the second lane of a three-lane expressway so her husband could take a leak. While he was by the side of the road, she got out of the car and was hit by both a taxi and an SUV.

While I have no wish to make light of something like this, you have to wonder what on earth she and her husband were thinking.
That so sad, She was so young too T_T. R.I.P and condolence to her friends and family.

flyover

Oct 26, 2017
This song gets better with each listen. And the fanchants are on point.

Bonus performance, since OMG album tracks are better than most band's singles:

I think Binnie has my favorite vocal timbre in k-pop.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
The Mnet 4K resolution straight-on camera vids of OMG are about the closest we'll have until official dance practice vids are released.

53min, 51sec Showcase:
(ENG SUB)[Full] OH MY GIRL(오마이걸) 1st Full Album 'The Fifth Season' Showcase (다섯 번째 계절, SSFWL) [통통TV]

Oh My Girl --- [주간아 미방EP.406] 방송 최초 공개! 단번에 사랑하게 될 오마이걸의 '다섯 번째 계절'♬

[MPD직캠] 오마이걸 직캠 4K '다섯 번째 계절(The fifth season) (SSFWL)' (OH MY GIRL FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2019.5.9

[MPD직캠] 오마이걸 직캠 4K '소나기' Shower (OH MY GIRL FanCam) | @MCOUNTDOWN_2019.5.9

I think Binnie has my favorite vocal timbre in k-pop.
When 'Remember Me' was released me and NameUser touched on it being the first OMG single that Binnie sang first. She has a nice voice and was underutilised for a while. Binnie is also an underrated dancer, with YooA and Mimi getting most of the attention.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
1hr, 15min - MBC The History of Davichi

DAVICHI Special ★Since 'Even though I hate you, I love you' to 'Days without you'★ (1h 16m)
다비치 DAVICHI 스페셜 ★'미워도 사랑하니까'부터 '너 없는 시간들'까지★ (1시간 16분 무대모음)

[STATION 3] XIUMIN 시우민 '이유 (You)' MV

Rumor: Comeback for SM

March: Taeyeon
April: EXO's Chen, NCT Dream, EXO-CBX
May: Red Velvet, NCT 127
June: WayV, Super Junior's Kyuhyun
July: EXO
August: Super Junior

WayV 威神V '无翼而飞 (Take Off)' MV

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, davidwangchoi :(

I liked a lot his posts. Hope he is doing OK and he will eventaully comeback ro show another side of him and a better image.

______

For some reason I enjoy a lot that WayV track, it has a nice atmosphere, and the TVXQ-lite breakdown is also something else.

JEKKI

Oct 27, 2017
I'm finally listening to that japanese EXID album

56213895_397760054400602_6683021772860874173_n.jpg

10 tracks, half of them are jp versions of older songs, 5 are new.

It's... not very good :( and a classic example of why I just do not care when korean artists do Japanese music. Like, there's already a handful of japanese tourists in Korea out there doing kpop stuff... if Target can sell BTS albums now then just release your music in Korean everywhere!!

anyways, if the new record is their last then it better be the best record ever, because other than this and their super early stuff EXID is a group that just does not disappoint and releases nothing but great songs!!!

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
It's here!

Hopefully david comes back when Judgement Eyes releases in the west.

I'M CRYING WAIFU T_T

I'm finally listening to that japanese EXID album

56213895_397760054400602_6683021772860874173_n.jpg

10 tracks, half of them are jp versions of older songs, 5 are new.

It's... not very good :( and a classic example of why I just do not care when korean artists do Japanese music. Like, there's already a handful of japanese tourists in Korea out there doing kpop stuff... if Target can sell BTS albums now then just release your music in Korean everywhere!!

anyways, if the new record is their last then it better be the best record ever, because other than this and their super early stuff EXID is a group that just does not disappoint and releases nothing but great songs!!!
They are not disbanding but just going on a bit of an hiatus for a while T_T

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently, EXID's japanese contracts expire next year, so we are probably going to see something on that end.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Apink is going to Houston, but apparently the convention has a bad rep. Decisions...

Seems like an easy "no" for me.

There are stories of vendors and artists not being paid, convention not providing translators or covering meals, and one of the owners asking a cosplayers for nudes.

Fandom is already trying to get Apink's agency to cancel.

DJChuy

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Seems like an easy "no" for me.

There are stories of vendors and artists not being paid, convention not providing translators or covering meals, and one of the owners asking a cosplayers for nudes.

Fandom is already trying to get Apink's agency to cancel.

Yeah I've been reading more about it. Such a shame since it's just a 3 hour drive.

Hopefully they do cancel and another TX convention picks them up. Maybe the Dallas Korean festival?

Bonefish

Oct 28, 2017
I managed to get floor tickets to Twice in LA yesterday. Sucks for anyone having to go through filthy scalpers :/

Neol

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get floor but got some good p1 side stage tickets for Twice in Newark.

Venue didn't sell out for ours though. Plenty of p5 base price tickets still up on ticketmaster.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Welp, I have found my thread.
Count on me to find the gaming thread on a Kpop-related forum, as well as the Kpop thread on a video game-related forum. That's my thing.

Anyway, maybe people would recognize my avatar now.
I've been waiting for her debut for almost 4 years now, it's finally coming, my fangirl heart is excited to say the least!

Last edited:

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Chungha coming back during the Summer is only fitting, since she's the new Summer Bop Queen. Can't wait for it!

Weki Meki's 2nd teaser for Picky Picky:

As a huge I.O.I fan, I'm always following all of the girls in what they do nowadays. DoDaeng are looking amazing in this, hoping the song to be fun even though it might not be my jam.

EDIT: Backtracked a bit, as a Somi fan it was very Y I K E S to see y'all shading the hell out of her here, while she arguably has more talent than y'all give her credit for, however, shading her for leaving JYPE, implying she has made a bad decision doing so, while all the evidence most of Somi fans have so far, is that she probably got kicked out of the ITZY lineup in the first place, felt quite weird. Y'all can stop blaming her for "deciding to leave JYPE" because maybe that decision wasn't hers in the first place. At the time of the news, she liked comments on IG that pointed towards that explanation. So hum, yeah, super cool to shade a girl who got booted out of groups lineups not only once but twice (no pun intended) by the same company she showed loyalty to all these years. Anyway, the whole situation is still unclear, but don't draw conclusion so fast as to why things happened, she always said she wanted to debut in a group again, she never said anything about going solo for all the 4 years I've been stanning her, and I'm pretty sure she'd prefer to debut in a group rather than as a solo, but this ain't an option for her anymore, she failed at it twice, and her own brand and reputation will always get in the way of the members she will be teamed up with (just like Sejeong & Mina still majorly eclipse everyone else on Gugudan, or Chaeyeon in DIA, and so on). Anyway, just here to bring some much needed nuance here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.