• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
After Bboom Bboom, you'd think Momoland would be one of the top tier girl groups, but while everyone expected another Bboom Bboom, they went the literal way with Baam. Which was Bboom Bboom but slightly different. Then they benched Daisy for dating, and put out K-pop quaalude with I'm So Hot. A song so memorable, I dare you to remember anything except the chorus.

Because nothing screams stability like benching and suing a popular member after you lose your number 1 member and Taeha. And finally we got Thumbs Up, the cure for insomnia. Group's doing fine I tell ya.

Last edited:

No No Eul

Oct 26, 2017
I'm really not sure I buy the idea of Daisy being benched just because she was dating, especially after what's been revealed today. If members of SNSD, AOA, Twice etc. can continue to promote after dating revelations, you'd think Momoland members could do the same.

It just seems like MLD is being petty af, more concerned with punishing Daisy and her mother than doing what's right for the group. And what's all this shite about having to pay a 1.1 billion won contract termination fee? Did Taeha have to pay that when she left?

I love this:
A source from MLD Entertainment explained, "We had already explained to the members that they would have to pay for the production costs, and it is not problematic because they all signed contracts about it."

It is not problematic because they all signed contracts about it. As if that somehow makes it ok.

Amazing.

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Gary is going to be Return of Superman soon, it'll be nice to see him on variety again since he left Running Man to focus on his family.

For me the most notable part of the story isn't that Finding Momoland was rigged. It's that, according to Daisy, the members had to pay the production costs of the fucking show! They charged her about US$60,000 for it.

Yeah this is some scumbag shit here.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Oh snap, damn, please everybody stan Somi, and have a nice day, thanks!

UzeYx5y.gif

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
Saw on the reddit that apparently Haseul (from LOONA) won't be doing promotional stuff as she's suffering from anxiety issues. :(

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017

The full statement from Blockberry Creative reads as follows:

Hello, this is Blockberry Creative.​
We have an announcement to make regarding the health of LOONA member Haseul.​
Haseul recently went to the hospital to receive treatment for symptoms of anxiety. There she was diagnosed with recurring anxiety, and her doctor recommended that she receive treatment to make a full recovery.​
Though Haseul wants to continue greeting her fans as promised at their fan meeting last month, it has been decided that for the sake of her focusing on her mental health that she will take a temporary hiatus from promotions and other scheduled activities.​
Haseul will be spending time with her family and her group members and focus her strength on recovering. Until such time, she will not be promoting the new album "# (Hash)."​
Wes sincerely apologize to all of the fans who love LOONA for the sudden news. The remaining 11 members of LOONA will continue promotions as scheduled.​
We will release a statement when we have an update from Haseul's doctor on her condition.​
We ask for the fans' understading and to keep Haseul in their thoughts.​
Thank you.​

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
In the recent tradition of posting more Sera videos, I bring you this:

She's out here doing all five parts in the same octaves like a champ. 9M's company really fucked up with her.

·feist·

Oct 26, 2017
In the recent tradition of posting more Sera videos
Long may it stand.

Oh man thanks I had no idea she had a new song out and even a new (mini) album. And that RM is on a track. She's always been a fave

Younha Becomes 1st Korean Female Soloist To Top US iTunes Chart With "Winter Flower" Featuring BTS's RM

YOUNHA (윤하) - WINTER FLOWER (雪中梅) (Feat. RM of BTS)

2 gifts from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 2 gifts from an anonymous user!

This is a weeklong raffle that will expire in one week. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
We are celebrating the community spotlight with a little giveaway. Open to users with US PSN and/or US eshop accounts. Apologies to the rest of the world. Xbox, we dont know ha!. PC too. Newcomers, make your 5 posts meaningful.

Also, remember WOOWAA? Of course you do. It's the best kpop of 2019. Stream to increase your chance of winning

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (US) PlayStation 4 (US): $10 US PSN - Won by Favi Favi (10 entries)
  • Nintendo Switch (US) Nintendo Switch (US): $10 US eShop - Won by 브라이언 브라이언 (10 entries)

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To anybody clicking this thread randomly, remember to stan Dreamcatcher, or else.

Deleted member 2254

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
For those who are not frequent posters here or not too familiar with the massive world of k-pop, feel free to ask for suggestions, there's a lot of stuff to start from for any taste. Probably easiest to find a match if you have a passion for 90's Western pop music :P

Rahvar

Weight Loss Champion 2018: Most Lost
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Also. Bigbang will be at Coachella this year, you should all look forward to it!

Oct 25, 2017
The company that Somi (and Blackpink) are signed with. Has the fun tendency to let artists release like one maybe two songs then do nothing with them for the rest of the year, a period not-so-lovingly called "the basement".

Remember when people thought being signed to The Black Label meant it would different for Somi? Fun times.

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
The company that Somi and Blackpink are signed to
The company that Somi (and Blackpink) are signed with.

To be accurate, Somi is not signed under YGE though. She's under TheBlackLabel, which is a subsidiary of YGE. Makes no sense to conflate the two, just as it makes no sense to say Lovelyz is an SM group. But I have no doubts that YGE's huge scandal in 2019 has been a part of why she's been way too lowkey for my taste.

can i talk about J-pop too?

There a Japanese Music ERA OT that you can join in if you wish to talk about Japanese Music, Jpop included!
www.resetera.com

Japanese Music ERA |OT| OT

Hello! Welcome to the official Japanese music OT. This thread has been created to discuss all things Japanese music related regardless of genre. We hope you enjoy your stay here & find some great music along the way. Below are some playlists to help you get started if you are new to Japanese...

BorntoPlay

Banned for Abusing Giftbot
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Venezuela
There a Japanese Music ERA OT that you can join in if you wish to talk about Japanese Music, Jpop included!
www.resetera.com

Japanese Music ERA |OT| OT

Hello! Welcome to the official Japanese music OT. This thread has been created to discuss all things Japanese music related regardless of genre. We hope you enjoy your stay here & find some great music along the way. Below are some playlists to help you get started if you are new to Japanese...

Great, thanks Delphine for the Thread link ...=)

LJKO

Nov 16, 2017
TAETAE "Purpose" Album Repackage Teaser 1

taeyeon.jpeg

taeyeon-track-list.jpeg

In the recent tradition of posting more Sera videos, I bring you this:

She's out here doing all five parts in the same octaves like a champ. 9M's company really fucked up with her.

Time to debut as a Solo Artist Sera ^_^

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.