• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Chungha's giving you all a early heads up so you have enough time to get her a present
9cs7nxpk7kxz.png

------

WJSN Show ep 1 has been subbed

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
while just walking around the streets today i was thinking that 탄 한국 여자가 뭔가 섹시하고 눈에 뛰어서 특이해요 - i'm kinda feeling tanned korean girls lately and then i saw this too. hyolyn is looking good

sounds like the normal mix but it's like they just repeat the same section over and over again right? but yeah listening it to like this made me realise it has a nice beat

she's hot, what's not to get
That's not really saying much. Most idols are "hot". Anyway, the other posters already explained it to me. So I get it now :)

roosters93

Oct 25, 2017

여러분 즐거운 빼빼로 데이 보내셨나요? ㅋㅋ
did y'all have a good Pepero Day

That's not really saying much. Most idols are "hot". Anyway, the other posters already explained it to me. So I get it now :)

well yeah i could say i find twice members hot of course but that's not exactly their image is it. twice or girlfriend etc are more cute image whereas groups like exid aren't.
people say the main reason they got famous too was from that 하니 직캠 (whats 직캠 in english? fancam?). just watching the dance for 덜덜덜 DDD or other exid songs it's obvious they're more sexual than some other groups such as those aforementioned.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Is anyone here watching Master Key? I watched Ep4 and 5 today and it was a lot of fun. I'll check the earlier episodes later, but I hear it has a different format.

roosters93

Oct 25, 2017
i dunno what a dokish is but no.
was roosters93 on the old forum too

edit: oh and whoever it was who posted about new season of signal, voice and is it 'stranger?' ty started watched stranger, not bad

ramyeon

Oct 25, 2017
Seriously, how do I fix this Imgur shit? This thread is half broken links on both desktop and mobile.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
Is anyone here watching Master Key? I watched Ep4 and 5 today and it was a lot of fun. I'll check the earlier episodes later, but I hear it has a different format.
I've watched episode 4 and 3, with cherry pickings of 2 (for Sejeong) and the first 15 mins of 1. Haven't watched 5 yet and 4 does have a better format than the first three, but there's still plenty of room for improvement.

----

edit: ramyeon I don't have a fix, but out of interest, what browser are you using?

alpha

Oct 25, 2017
Hani was pretty awesome in Crime Scene 2.

Speaking of Crime Scene, go watch the Crime Scene series! It's pretty great!

Yeah, that show is a lot of fun. I loved watching Hani be a goofball on the second season.

And yes, the appeal of Hani is basically that she's an extremely attractive super dork with a great voice. She also seems like an all around nice person in general.

Last edited:
TWICE 2017 rankings
OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
The 2017 Twice member rankings results

3a749cb0d8dc2dcbad8af76617c55d58.jpg

With 422 points 9th position goes to:

Chaeyoung

She managed to be 8th early on, but the fierce competition left her on the last place.
_________

With 450 points in 8th place:

Jeongyeon

Debuted in the last position, but some active campaigning by Pedro and others let her escape from last place.
_________

Really tight competition for the 6th place

With 544 points in 7th place:

Tzuyu

With 549 points in 6th place:

Jihyo

The gap was made shorter after the mnet style mid reveal, but controversial member Tzuyu stays in the 7h place.
_________

With 676 points in 5th place:

Dahyun

She almost had the 4th position at some points during the voting, but it seems ii wasn't meant to be and she stays as the center of the Twice rankings.
_________

With 701 points in 4th place:

Nayeon

Twice's snek takes the crown of best k-Twice
_________

The top 3 is:

J-line, revealed in the next post.

Eldren

Oct 26, 2017
I vehemently disagree with this ranking so far. I assume I will be disappointed in the final result too.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
If Momo isn't first I'm suing all of you.

OP
OP
llehuty

llehuty

Oct 25, 2017
The 2017 Twice TOP 3 member ranking results a.k.a J-Line rankings.

4f201d6493876ec1a062c3f90d88a54e.jpg

801, 904, 953

There shouldn't be any surprises that this 3 are ahead of the pack. They have been dominating the rankings (and pic spam in the thread).

With 801 points in 3rd place:

Mina

She ended up being worst J-Line, but that's a pretty good place to be in.

So who will take the 2107 K-Pop ERA crown as best Twice?

With 904 points in 2nd place

Sana

With 953 points in 1st place

MOMO!!!!!!!!
Remember when JYP kicked her out of Sixteen? Lmao

Thanks to the 60 people that took their time for the difficult task of ranking nation's current girl group. I'll throw some stats and graphs during the week.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
tumblr_inline_o4nsr3YZsl1rp80d2_540.gif

LET'S GO. THE JOKBAL QUEEN WINS.

Pendulum

Oct 25, 2017
All hail Momo, newly crowned Twice queen of K-Pop ERA

Hirai.Momo.full.114713.jpg

Results were kind of along the lines of my ranking (except for that last 4 all over the place)
1. Sana
2. Momo
3. Mina
4. Nayeon
5. Dahyun
6. Jeongyeon
7. Chaeyoung
8. Tzuyu
9. Jihyo

Thank you to llehuty for running the poll, and to everyone that voted
DirtyFaithfulEland-size_restricted.gif

(Sana #1)

Last edited:

Coverly

Oct 28, 2017
You 60 people.. explain yourselves!

I had Momo 1st, Sana 2nd, Yihyo 3rd though I thought Sana would be #1 in the end.

dicetrain

Oct 25, 2017
Momo was 7th for me, would have been 8th if I had learned about Dahyun earlier. Just doesn't flip my switch.

Dahyun made a good showing and after watching more variety/skit stuff with her and seeing her piano skills, I'm glad. I ranked her too low.

Oct 25, 2017
The 2017 Twice member rankings results

3a749cb0d8dc2dcbad8af76617c55d58.jpg

With 422 points 9th position goes to:

Chaeyoung

She managed to be 8th early on, but the fierce competition left her on the last place.
_________

With 450 points in 8th place:

Jeongyeon

Debuted in the last position, but some active campaigning by Pedro and others let her escape from last place.
_________

Really tight competition for the 6th place

With 544 points in 7th place:

Tzuyu

With 549 points in 6th place:

Jihyo

The gap was made shorter after the mnet style mid reveal, but controversial member Tzuyu stays in the 7h place.
_________

With 676 points in 5th place:

Dahyun

She almost had the 4th position at some points during the voting, but it seems ii wasn't meant to be and she stays as the center of the Twice rankings.
_________

With 701 points in 4th place:

Nayeon

Twice's snek takes the crown of best k-Twice
_________

The top 3 is:

J-line, revealed in the next post.

Congratulations to all the winners. JSYK I didn't participate because I love my daughters equally

Status
Not open for further replies.