• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
ONE PIECE IS THE GREATEST MANGA OF ALL TIME AND THE GREATEST SHONEN OF ALL TIME AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE BETTER THAN IT NO MATTER WHAT COMES OUT

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Much as I love One Piece it's not my favorite media property of all time

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
One piece is definitely my favorite manga. As for favorite anime that's gotta be Cowboy Bebop. Favorite cartoon is Steven Universe, but that's pretty closely followed by adventure time. I don't think I really have a favorite live action show.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I am sweating about my Big Mom fighting Queen bet right now. If it keeps going I might end up wrong. Should have specified a full fight lmao

b335318372325c3c6ab072038cdd7db956f3bca5_00.gif

Man people are dumb in that FF7 interview thread.

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
Bleg should watch Steven Universe, a very uplifting show

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
One Piece is the only one I even read. Was tempted by MHA, but at the end of the day, their seasonal anime is really good so I don't mind waiting for it. Read Tokyo Ghoul a bit back when that was still hip. Couldn't quite parse the action scenes so I dropped it. Probably for the best.
Also read Berserk. Up to the infamous part anyway. Not sure why I stopped. I was enjoying it.

One Piece is the only one I even read. Was tempted by MHA, but at the end of the day, their seasonal anime is really good so I don't mind waiting for it. Read Tokyo Ghoul a bit back when that was still hip. Couldn't quite parse the action scenes so I dropped it. Probably for the best.
Also read Berserk. Up to the infamous part anyway. Not sure why I stopped. I was enjoying it.

Read Vinland Saga

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
the tokyo ghoul anime is one of the worst dumpsterfires i've ever seen

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Please watch Baki

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
OP isnt my favorite manga but it is definitely the one that has less awful moments, and that is after hundreds of chapters

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Oct 25, 2017
i can only handle so many wheelbarrow sized pecs at one time

Deleted member 8001

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've never even read or watched Dragon Ball. Likely never will honestly.
That's fine honestly. I think as popular as the series is, it's not for everyone.

Funnily enough as much hate as Naruto gets (justifiably so) it tends to be the one shonen people of all various views will watch at some point in their lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.