• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Should betting be allowed?

• Yes

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Yes, but no Rebecca avatars

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • No, and never talk to me or my son again

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • I don't even know what's going on here

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Betting is the devil

Votes: 13 24.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Witching Hour Boy will reveal himself
It's about time, yeah.

Can't see Act 2 lasting much more anyways. It hopefully goes with a bang like Act 1 (this Zoro-Sanji and BM-Queen climax could be it).
Queen will run away like a coward
I was gonna tell you to respect Mr. Queen, but I'm actually betting on the same lmao. He'll probably try some on BM and will have to leg it soon enough.

Kaido's gonna be pissed, son.

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Spoilers for Soma

Trash Can JPEG
295-2-857x1024.png

AgentLampshade

Sweet Commander
Oct 25, 2017
If Queen escapes, Kaido might assume she did what she planned to do and killed Luffy, which would be a massive help in the Onigashima raid. Though what he does against Big Mom herself is ???
If Queen is KO'd, Kaido is none the wiser about both Big Moms survival and Luffy's forthcoming prison takeover. Also a plus to the Onigashima raid.
Though the above is null and void if Big Mom gets a hunger pang attack.

We're due a Law-Hawkins duel chapter too. Where Bepo?
I don't think this is the big Zoro fight, but neither looks to back down, so is this where Usopp (and Toko) get captured?
Sanji vs Drake probably off-panelled. Sorry Bleg.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Pudding will reveal she has been inside Big Mom head, using her Devil Fruit to meld into her mothers mind and search her memories and sneak into Wano.
The other day I stumbled upon a WCI video with her on it and, man, I was like "I really want her to come back".

I wonder if it's going to be Wano. I guess Katakuri and Oven are recovering from whatever injuries they received, but Pudding being missing as well makes me think that the three of them (maybe Brulee too) will show up during this arc.

There's no doubt in my mind that she's coming back before the end of the manga considering the open threads of the three-eyed tribe and obviously her sad farewell with Sanji not ending in that way, but I wonder when and what for (the three-eyed tribe's special power could have been a lie, but that would probably been adressed during WCI; and I guess her sad ending with Sanji could be solved EoS, but hey).

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I really don't see Queen running away, like last chapter literally established he'd fight a Yonko before giving up his food

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
The other day I stumbled upon a WCI video with her on it and, man, I was like "I really want her to come back".

I wonder if it's going to be Wano. I guess Katakuri and Oven are recovering from whatever injuries they received, but Pudding being missing as well makes me think that the three of them (maybe Brulee too) will show up during this arc.

There's no doubt in my mind that she's coming back before the end of the manga considering the open threads of the three-eyed tribe and obviously her sad farewell with Sanji not ending in that way, but I wonder when and what for (the three-eyed tribe's special power could have been a lie, but that would probably been adressed during WCI; and I guess her sad ending with Sanji could be solved EoS, but hey).
I don't see Katakuri or Pudding showing up in this arc, as the way they left off will probably need its own breathing room without all the stuff ongoing in Wano

I could be wrong though, as what exactly Oda wants to do with the Big Mom Pirates being in this arc is unclear for now

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Considering Big Mom's information network and I think they would know at some pont if it was a lie, plus most of the races in One Piece has some kind of special trait or ability.
I was thinking that memory manipulation might have played a part in that lie.

But again, I really don't believe in that. It would have been addressed already and there's been no payoff to that at all. There's always the possibility that we'll get to see said tribe without her being involved. And/or maybe it was simply a way for Oda to say "hey, BM has a plan to become Pirate King/Queen, too".
I don't see Katakuri or Pudding showing up in this arc, as the way they left off will probably need its own breathing room without all the stuff ongoing in Wano

I could be wrong though, as what exactly Oda wants to do with the Big Mom Pirates being in this arc is unclear for now
Yeah, I'm not too optimistic about it, but I think the feeling that Wano is giving with regards to "everyone's here!" makes me have a sliver of hope.

Like maybe Katakuri joining Luffy's alliance with Jinbe and the rest. I don't know, leave me dream, OK???

Anyways, I expect both BM and Kaido to go down one way or another by this arc's end, even if we still have Elbaf and the obvious BM connection there. Although with BM "going down" might not be being defeated in a traditional sense. She's already going through some interesting routes.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
My man *thumbs up* where you are in the story?
Incredibly early on :( It's a long ass manga I remember.

I think it was around chapter 40-50 when I stopped early this year. I'm finally done with uni and already caught up on AoT and BC, so I'm very excited to get back to it and Vinland.

Really liked what I read (and I assume it was the tiniest of tastes of what's to come) and the artstyle, as soon as I got used to, I really enjoyed. It's cool to see how war-focused it is, it's unlike the other mangas I read. Especially with how brutal it is (not in terms of its brutality -I'm not generally skirmish about this stuff-, but mostly how over the top and frequent its gore is, similar to AoT).

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
Incredibly early on :( It's a long ass manga I remember.

I think it was around chapter 40-50 when I stopped early this year. I'm finally done with uni and already caught up on AoT and BC, so I'm very excited to get back to it and Vinland.

Really liked what I read (and I assume it was the tiniest of tastes of what's to come) and the artstyle, as soon as I got used to, I really enjoyed. It's cool to see how war-focused it is, it's unlike the other mangas I read. Especially with how brutal it is (not in terms of its brutality -I'm not generally skirmish about this stuff-, but mostly how over the top and frequent its gore is, similar to AoT).

Oh yeah that's still early, it only gets better. There 2 arc's that are top tier / goat status and you gonna love it.

DjyHjXEX4AAT2_A.jpg

When "big lips" starts moving things are getting serious.

I wish i haven't read chinese history, there's a lot of great twists in that era.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Oh yeah that's still early, it only gets better. There 2 arc's that are top tier / goat status and you gonna love it.

DjyHjXEX4AAT2_A.jpg

When "big lips" starts moving things are getting serious.

I wish i haven't read chinese history, there's a lot of great twists in that era.
I know really little about it myself, so I honestly never know what to expect lol.

It's definitely made me interested in their history. The little I know is fascinating and I feel it's a sadly unexplored setting. Love the aesthetics as well, cool ass swords and armours.

edo_kid

Oct 27, 2017
I know really little about it myself, so I honestly never know what to expect lol.

It's definitely made me interested in their history. The little I know is fascinating and I feel it's a sadly unexplored setting. Love the aesthetics as well, cool ass swords and armours.

Yeah the story of that era is full of crazy stuff, avoid it if you can lol.

latest

And just you wait until art gets amazing, it gets ridiculously good. Ok last image i promise :P

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Yeah the story of that era is full of crazy stuff, avoid it if you can lol.

latest

And just you wait until art gets amazing, it gets ridiculously good. Ok last image i promise :P
See? That's the shit I'm talking about. Dozens of heads flying like nothing.

I'll avoid reading on historical Chinese characters for sure lol. Vinland Saga has a bit of that too, although it's relatively nebulous.

djinn

Nov 16, 2017
Chp 818
So when lord Oden said he was born to boil please tell me that didn't mean he was boiled alive??

OP
OP
Morlas

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
As long as we're telling people to watch/read stuff in here. Everyone in this thread should watch Steven Universe and read Komi-san.

Status
Not open for further replies.