• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yea or Nay?
off-white-nike-blazer-mid-rainbow-release-date-price-01.jpg

off-white-nike-blazer-mid-rainbow-release-date-price-02.jpg
They look quite good in my opinion.

ViperVisor

Oct 29, 2017
I had the Turbos on for 12 hours. I see why they took it easy on the Zoom X. Without the plate like in the 4% acting as a backbone it would be Jell-O.
Epic react weigh the same. The cushion is more mild but it is even. The fit of Flyknit shoes hug you better. They hold in the heat more due to the thread count. The Turbo breathe great as it is like a tiny screen door mesh.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
New shoe!
0OARun7.jpg

I kinda wish Nike can improve their flyknit material to make it more stretchier like adidas' primeknit.

Also managed to cop the 2.0 Multicolor re-release earlier here in Malaysia.

New shoe!
0OARun7.jpg

I kinda wish Nike can improve their flyknit material to make it more stretchier like adidas' primeknit.

Also managed to cop the 2.0 Multicolor re-release earlier here in Malaysia.

The Flyknit should stretch with time, I know that mine are getting looser the more I wear them. Thinking of getting the navy/jade pair as I like the CW.

How are the AM270s? I'm liking the orange/black pair but I dunno how they feel in comparison to other AMs. Thanks!

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Just here to express the salt I have for not being able to get the off white Nike Prestos. I wanted to get the black ones to go with my birthday outfit. I went to Stadium Goods and the fucks are selling it for $900. I might just get the Yeezy 500 Utility Black and call it a day. They're not overly expensive.

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Adidas are moving to a SNKRS type thing where a phone number is needed for verification. I thought this was meant to prevent bots but everyone is saying theres loads of bots on SNKRS app. How does this work?
Apparently it doesn't combat people who create bots for this specifically. I've read nothing but people taking Ls with SNKR and Adidas using the same method makes me sad because I'm actually trying to get Yeezys this year.

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently it doesn't combat people who create bots for this specifically. I've read nothing but people taking Ls with SNKR and Adidas using the same method makes me sad because I'm actually trying to get Yeezys this year.
Yeezys are actually pretty easy to get this year because the stock numbers have gone up so much. You're usually better off trying to get them through Yeezysupply though

I don't think I'll be buying any more Yeezys like ever, but they're cool

WhiskerFrisker

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Yeezys are actually pretty easy to get this year because the stock numbers have gone up so much. You're usually better off trying to get them through Yeezysupply though

I don't think I'll be buying any more Yeezys like ever, but they're cool
The ones released so far this year hasn't been anything special to be honest. And I don't really trust their huge stock claims.

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
I hope they aren't going to drop everything at the same time. Although I suppose that will make getting volt 87s easier.

shazla

Oct 28, 2017
Hey Sneaker-age , any tips for shops in NYC?

- I've got Kith on my list - i'm not really into the crazy Rare stuff like Stadium goods..

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Clot AF1s hitting only at their new store in LA this weekend:

clot-nike-air-force-1-maplewood-mfg.jpg

Kinda digging the spiderweb ones, but whatever. I work Sundays so it's not like I could actually get them.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of take back what I said... Here's the run for people who didn't experience:
-Around 9AM UK time, Nike posted an image with 8 hints (the 8 shoes that were restocking).
-Within the SNKRS app, people had to find out how to unlock these 8 shoes.
-This invovled going to a related page of the show you believe the clue was for, looking at the images, noticing differences and then using ur finger to shade in these differences or change the shoe to another colour.
-Example 1: Find "Behind the design page" for SW 97/1, scroll the images, notice the insole smiley is upside/not shaded in -> use finger to shade in. Unlocks ability to purchase SW
-Example 2: Go to design page page for the All white "Off-White" Jordan 1s -> see image of the shoe, shade it in with finger -> image turns UNC blue -> unlocks ability to purchase OW Jordan 1 UNC
-Example 3: Go to "For the love of Nike Air max 95s page" -> image of some air max 95 colourway -> rub finger across it (like a scratchcard) and it'll change to the Atmos 95s -> unlocks ability to purchase Atmos 95s.

All in all, I felt this was the best way to beat bots, and pretty inventive - no one expected it. Not sure how they could've made it fairer.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
I'm sure they'll hit the US a few weeks later just like with the original colors. Just don't fall for resell prices in the meantime, heh

edit: I've already seen a lot of Korean dudes wearing these new ones on insta, so who even knows what the real release dates are tbh. Nike says one thing, reality always says another