• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Okay. That's not too bad even for lightly used. I really don't know what to look for but they def look good.

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Huh. Nike's pushing through a cheaper version without the ugly translucent upper, which is my biggest issue with the 87s, but now they're in boring colorways. lol, I can't win with this stupid shoe. I'm over it.

screenshot_20180815-1o7f5j.png

Kwigo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hi SneakerERA !

How can I wash white and grey Stan Smiths ? Can I put them in the washing machine ?

Also, what's the most comfortable sneaker out there for under 100€ ? Looking for something comfy for the days I'm walking a lot (like in a theme park and such). Thanks :)

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Hi SneakerERA !

How can I wash white and grey Stan Smiths ? Can I put them in the washing machine ?

Also, what's the most comfortable sneaker out there for under 100€ ? Looking for something comfy for the days I'm walking a lot (like in a theme park and such). Thanks :)
Whats the materiel? I've thrown shoes like all white air forces in the washing machine and they came out fine. They're made up of leather (honestly synthetic leather)

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Yea I know those were sitting, but even the Blue Tints were lukewarm right after launch. I even remember I thought about rocking them since I actually like the colorway. But I guess with time all Yeezys will increase a little, provided the shit isn't too crazy. I'm still shocked that I sold the Breds for $730 or something like that.
should have held on, might have hit 1000 :)

it is amazing how everybody says the V2 is dead but it still sells out, guess resellers aren't speaking directly to hypebeasts to understand what shoes they will spend stupid money on

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Copped the Brown/Volt 87s this morning. Was fortunately in Birmingham this morning so could grab them from Offspring after striking out online.

Now if I can just grab the Grey/Blue pair.

Also debating on M2Ks but not sure which colour I want.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
should have held on, might have hit 1000 :)

it is amazing how everybody says the V2 is dead but it still sells out, guess resellers aren't speaking directly to hypebeasts to understand what shoes they will spend stupid money on

I honestly getting a little tempted to wear them. TBH at this point I'd just buy reps. I have too many hobbies and interests as is to care whether or not some shit is real. And more and more I'm realizing that the secondary sneaker market doesn't really exist unless Adidas and Nike want it to exist.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I honestly getting a little tempted to wear them. TBH at this point I'd just buy reps. I have too many hobbies and interests as is to care whether or not some shit is real. And more and more I'm realizing that the secondary sneaker market doesn't really exist unless Adidas and Nike want it to exist.
Aye, they control the reseller market by how much supply they release. If they wanted it gone, it would be gone in seconds. They are getting rich in hype dollars, but I wonder how much either earns from these celeb collabs. Nobody ever said oh, I couldn't get that pharrell nmd/travis aF1, so might as well get that tennis hu/regular af1

Zekes

Oct 25, 2017
Huh. Nike's pushing through a cheaper version without the ugly translucent upper, which is my biggest issue with the 87s, but now they're in boring colorways. lol, I can't win with this stupid shoe. I'm over it.

screenshot_20180815-1o7f5j.png
yeah I would rock these in different colourways. I saw somewhere suggest these were the women's releases so who knows, there could be more colours revealed closer to launch

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I think the translucent upper actually looks super dope in a promo photo but when I imagine it on my feet, I don't know. Some shoes are just better on a shelf.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
Some older Yeezys are apparently showing up on Yeezy Supply, not yet for purchase. Not into them as much as I was last year but you never know.

Most of the other OG Yeezys are showing up too, yoo...

Edit: Yeezy Mafia says no to a restock.

Last edited:

Chronology

Oct 27, 2017
Any advice on washing canvas af1s? Got the desert canvas/orange cw a few months ago and they could use a touch up, but I'm not sure if I should just throw them in the washer (in fact, i'm pretty sure I shouldn't lol).

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Any advice on washing canvas af1s? Got the desert canvas/orange cw a few months ago and they could use a touch up, but I'm not sure if I should just throw them in the washer (in fact, i'm pretty sure I shouldn't lol).
Think with shoes like that similar to suede, you need to wet them a little and use a cloth o delicately brush off the dirt. Too much water and it ruins the shoe

aznpxdd

Oct 25, 2017
Really personal preference, but I ain't gonna lie, I keep them on to get more attention and break more necks. Flex em' if you got em'!

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
I think the translucent upper actually looks super dope in a promo photo but when I imagine it on my feet, I don't know. Some shoes are just better on a shelf.

Its different for me, I can't stop looking at my shoes when I used it 3 times with different colored socks.

It's surprisingly comfy too.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
I liked them at first because it was unlike anything i ever felt, but ive come to dislike it.

Wayyy too mushy with no energy return.
Think thats what boost vs react has come down to, do you like the cloud sinking feeling, or a less cloud sensation but more energy return. Personally prefer the former so i prefer boost, if i want more energy return i wear my vapormax

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Think thats what boost vs react has come down to, do you like the cloud sinking feeling, or a less cloud sensation but more energy return. Personally prefer the former so i prefer boost, if i want more energy return i wear my vapormax
i mean i dont find ultraboost mushy, it has just the perfect balance of bounce and impact absrobtion.

spindashing

Oct 25, 2017
Queens, New York
Yooooo, I actually won that SNS raffle for the Raptor 4s...not that I think there will be a problem getting a pair tomorrow but this feeling of getting a W is #TooSweet.

Need to buy some Stance socks with em, we in dudes

Deleted member 25108

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Adidas pretty much always put their shoes in firesales. It's been their MO for the past 5 years.

NMD, Yeezys and PureBoost have pretty much been anomalies. Almost everything else they sell is at firesale prices 3 months later.