• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
FHxNBox.jpg
There was a pair of the new CW on shelves at brown thomas here so finally got to hold the shoe in hand, that upper is bollocks mate. Glad you like it though

Kotto

CEO of Traphouse Networks
Nov 3, 2017
Adidas pretty much always put their shoes in firesales. It's been their MO for the past 5 years.

NMD, Yeezys and PureBoost have pretty much been anomalies. Almost everything else they sell is at firesale prices 3 months later.
It is why I fuck with them.

I miss my local outlet store that would have a B1G1 half off deal.

I just wish they did more colorways or their more popular brands.

uhnomoli

Oct 29, 2017
I got a pair of the sails, and I really like them. The upper is kinda meh, but not uncomfortable. I find the shoe really comfy overall and the translucent upper is really cool and fresh.

Also, the flyknit 3s came in, and man they're as nice as I thought they were before they got delayed. No idea what the 1s were like, but the 3s have super plush leather inside and the flyknit is nice.

Shauni

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm glad this popped up on the spotlight. Was curious if anyone knows anything about these DBZ Adidas that are coming this month. Like is there a place or something that can track when they actually go up? I don't see anything on the main website. Want to try and pick up the Goku ones and maybe the Frieza one

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
I'm glad this popped up on the spotlight. Was curious if anyone knows anything about these DBZ Adidas that are coming this month. Like is there a place or something that can track when they actually go up? I don't see anything on the main website. Want to try and pick up the Goku ones and maybe the Frieza one
By the end of this month.

Still no real set date but they're coming.

https://solecollector.com/news/2018...goku-yung-1-frieza-release-date-d97046-d97048

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Just bought my first ever pair of air force 1 lows today (though i do have a pair of flyknit mids), and my god how are people wearing these? Its heavy as a brick and feels like one. I could bludgeon someone to death with these/

Meanwhile the flyknit version is like the polar opposite.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Just bought my first ever pair of air force 1 lows today (though i do have a pair of flyknit mids), and my god how are people wearing these? Its heavy as a brick and feels like one. I could bludgeon someone to death with these/

Meanwhile the flyknit version is like the polar opposite.
each summer, some classic becomes the go to shoe for everyone, in recent years the stan smiths, superstars, vans old skools, and more have all suffered this fate.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
if this is the 720 then put Nike needs to go back to the drawing board, looks horrible!

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fnike-air-max-720-silver-bullet-teaser-1.jpg

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
Bought the 97 Smoky Mauves on a restock just now. Wanted them before release but didn't expect them to sellout so quickly.

Probably put them away until later in the year. Apart from the tripleblack O-W AM and V2 Sesames dont think there is much else I want.

Wanted to slow down this year but probably ended up buying more than ever.

Radec

Oct 26, 2017
The deal was too good to pass up (under retail)

aCff4XWNMlwy2jYg2MXVafOsrS6jwJXYhNksuVVrPdk.jpg

This month has been expensive for me
-epic react
-element 87
-nmd red apple 2.0

bought a new camera too. :|

timeforsana

Oct 26, 2017
Nike tryna take all my money atm, JE LeBrons on the 1st Sep, Grey/Blue Turbos the same day, then Flyknit Vaporflys and Zoom Flys 1 to 2 weeks later.

Slow down pls.

gir

Oct 25, 2017
These are noice.

DlSzcdHUUAEtq-r.jpg

Air Max 270 Bowfin
These, the futuras, and the force just beg the question why? Got a good thing going with the 270 and they are already making terrible hybrids and diffusion lines.

Also, was looking for a pair of those red adidas x cp company tobaccos and the grey t shirt. Both sold out so quickly! Thought only old guys like me wanted stuff from this collection :(

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
if this is the 720 then put Nike needs to go back to the drawing board, looks horrible!

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F08%2Fnike-air-max-720-silver-bullet-teaser-1.jpg

These, the futuras, and the force just beg the question why? Got a good thing going with the 270 and they are already making terrible hybrids and diffusion lines.

Also, was looking for a pair of those red adidas x cp company tobaccos and the grey t shirt. Both sold out so quickly! Thought only old guys like me wanted stuff from this collection :(

Sometimes gir i wonder what you like. The bowfins are pretty hot but i likely wouldnt buy em. Now the 720 in the right colorway is just dope as fuck. Not many sneakers can pull off purple but damn, these will be my first purple.

Nike-Air-Max-720-02.png

gir

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes gir i wonder what you like. The bowfins are pretty hot but i likely wouldnt buy em. Now the 720 in the right colorway is just dope as fuck. Not many sneakers can pull off purple but damn, these will be my first purple.

Nike-Air-Max-720-02.png
Prefer simpler silhouettes, less is more for me. My rotation for a long time has been ultra/pure boosts, adidas green dublins, and vapormax 1.0s. Can wear them with anything, whereas those bowfins, dont even know how id wear those if i wanted them

Cosmic Bus

Oct 27, 2017
NY
Bowfins actually look pretty nice to me except for the 270 heel, which will always give me "stepped in something" vibes.

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
Hey all! First time posting in this thread. I've never tried to get limited sneakers on a drop before, but I'm in love with the look of the air jordan 1 Nigel Sylvesters. They drop on September 1 supposedly, but I can't figure out where to buy them / how to buy them. Very little to no info out there. I've got the SNKRS app on my phone, but they're still not listed on there either (other than the prerelease in person thing in NY that already happened). So yeah. Anyone with experience copping limited sneakers have any advice? Or have I already failed because I'm not using a bot or something and I'm doomed to resale?

Phonzo

Oct 26, 2017
Hey all! First time posting in this thread. I've never tried to get limited sneakers on a drop before, but I'm in love with the look of the air jordan 1 Nigel Sylvesters. They drop on September 1 supposedly, but I can't figure out where to buy them / how to buy them. Very little to no info out there. I've got the SNKRS app on my phone, but they're still not listed on there either (other than the prerelease in person thing in NY that already happened). So yeah. Anyone with experience copping limited sneakers have any advice? Or have I already failed because I'm not using a bot or something and I'm doomed to resale?
It will be up within a few days