• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
So the terrifying card that revolver had that they'd been hinting at was revealed today

It's mirror force
LMAO

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
....Jesus, put this show out of it's misery
honestly this is one of my favorite things the show has done, just because the idea of portraying age old staple cards as some kind of terrifying and powerful trump card is kind of hilarious. I hope Playmaker counters by using mystical space typhoon or twin twisters lol. And then we get even more "terrifying" bog standard ancient staples like the dreaded Raigeki lol

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
honestly this is one of my favorite things the show has done, just because the idea of portraying age old staple cards as some kind of terrifying and powerful trump card is kind of hilarious. I hope Playmaker counters by using mystical space typhoon or twin twisters lol. And then we get even more "terrifying" bog standard ancient staples like the dreaded Raigeki lol

It's hilarious. But it's also ridiculous to hype a card just for it to end up being one of the oldest most used cards from previous series instead of somthing a little more creative.

Why not Chaos Sorcerer? Or maybe Delinquent Duo?

Nah, Mirror Force, again

Aaronrules380

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's hilarious. But it's also ridiculous to hype a card just for it to end up being one of the oldest most used cards from previous series instead of somthing a little more creative.

Why not Chaos Sorcerer? Or maybe Delinquent Duo?

Nah, Mirror Force, again
I mean we already had some idea of the card's effect. And Deliquent Duo would be a really bad choice for the anime, since unless you really understand card games it's not really clear why it's such a good card. Mirror force is immediately and obviously debilitating, so it has more impact. It's like how pot of greed was never really hyped up that much in OG Yugioh or GX despite everyone using it because it's literally the best card in the entire game but it's effect isn't really flashy at all on its own

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
HUGE news that Legendary Collection Kaiba will have Ash Blossom. And with the news that's Designator to the Grave will be be common in Flames of Destruction, this is going to be a great first half of the year for casual players to stay competitive.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I am impressed by the set, Beelze, Raigeki and Card of Demise are 10/10 reprints.

Hell even Delinquent Duo is a huge gift to Goat players.

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm looking forward to some of those as well as the secret ABC Dragon. It's amazing that they managed to add so many good cards to this set. Some True Draco stuff like Diagram or other cards like a Utopia the Lightning reprint to finish off the set would be nice.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I'm looking forward to some of those as well as the secret ABC Dragon. It's amazing that they managed to add so many good cards to this set. Some True Draco stuff like Diagram or other cards like a Utopia the Lightning reprint to finish off the set would be nice.
A Utopia the Lightning reprint is a must.

This set is pretty big, we may just be at the beginning of the rabbit hole.

Brenal

Nov 5, 2017
So we are getting a new battles of legend, i hope is half as good as last year's battles of legend also, we are going to be getting 12 exclusives per set from Flames of destruction on probably cutting the amount of imports we receive

Luxuria

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Miami, FL
Some leaks are out for Kaiba Collection.

We are getting a Utopia the Lightning reprint!! Return of the Dragon Lords as well.

cubistic

Oct 27, 2017
Apparently no short prints in LCK. I might buy two boxes. No Blue-Eyes Alternative is a huge bummer though. It's supposed to be a Kaiba-themed set...

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
Soooo dat OCG list is pretty bonkers

Disk Commander is still mad good even if it's once per duel
Yeah the 2 Solemn Judgments is really awesome.

Disk commander is good but not nearly its former self.

The "you cannot activate this effect the turn this card is sent to the gy" really hurts this card.

Good Linkuriboh food though.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully Ash Blossom gets Semi-Limited in the TCG aswell and put downwards pressure on prices (for me at least)

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
A card combining Yuma's Utopic cards and Yuya's Magicians has been announced

Utopia Magician

Frankly I absolutely love this idea, let's do it!

Elemental HERO Dark Magician
Blue-Eyes Dragon Archfiend
Firewall Stardust Dragon
Galaxy-Eyes Photon D/D/Dragon

Fund it.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Is the Nobel Knights archetype any good? Sort of want to get x3 boxes of Nobel Nights of the Round Table.

Their new Link makes them decent for casual play

latest

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I saw these earlier today. So happy Yugi/Kaiba are getting a rest.

Hopefully the promos are good.

What's the odds of Borralload and Firewall alternate arts being promos?

Hell, give a new art for Stardust Dragon.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
Yusei's monster is starting to look like a fusion between Speed Warrior and Needlefiber to me.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I say sell, that thing's getting hit sooner rather than later

You'd also get money to get on cards to finish your deck

Yeah i might sell it. I bought 5 Extreme Force Special Editions pure for Gamma and Called by the Grave so selling the card will cover my investment and then some.

Other decent pull i got was Isolde.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
So, uh...This just happened

FB_IMG_1523506334842.jpg

Whatever allows me to play Synchros the way they're intended to, I guess

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The rest of the Timelords are finally here.

https://ygorganization.com/thedayofthenotyusei/

CP18-JP021 Jikaishin Michion (Michion, the Timelord)
Level 10 FIRE Fairy Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
Cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck.
(1) If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card.
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Halve your opponent's LP.
(4) Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: Shuffle this card into the Deck.

CP18-JP022 Jikaishin Hairon (Hairon, the Timelord)
Level 10 EARTH Fairy Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(1) If you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card.
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Activate this effect; if your current LP is lower than your opponent's LP, inflict the difference as damage to your opponent.

CP18-JP023 Jikaishin Raphion (Raphion, the Timelord)
Level 10 WIND Fairy Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls that this card battled this turn.

CP18-JP024 Jikaishin Gabrion (Gabrion, the Timelord)
Level 10 WATER Fairy Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
(3) At the end of the Battle Phase, if this card battled: Shuffle all cards your opponent controls into the Deck, then, your opponent draws that same number of cards that were returned to their Deck.

CP18-JP027
Kyomukai Ein / Nonexistence
Continuous Trap Card
(1) Cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effect. This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field.
(2) Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
• You can discard 1 Level 10 monster; draw 1 card.
• If you control no other cards in your Spell & Trap Zone: You can target 1 "Timelord" monster in your GY; shuffle that monster into the Deck, then you can Set 1 "Endless Emptiness" from your hand or Deck.

CP18-JP028
Mugenkai Ein Sof / Endless Emptiness
Continuous Trap Card
Activate this card by sending 1 face-up "Nonexistence" from your Spell & Trap Zone to the GY.
(1) Once per turn, this card cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effect.
(2) Once per turn, you can activate 1 of these effects.
• During either player's Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 "Timelord" monster from your hand.
• Target 1 "Timelord" monster in your GY; shuffle that monster into the Deck, then you can Set 1 "Infinite Light" from your hand or Deck to your Spell & Trap Zone.

CP18-JP029
Mugenkou Ein Sof Ohr / Infinite Light
Continuous Trap Card
Activate by sending 1 face-up "Endless Emptiness" in your Spell & Trap Zone to the GY.
(1) Cannot be destroyed by an opponent's card effect.
(2) "Timelord" monsters you control cannot be targeted by card effects, also neither player can return "Timelord" monsters on the field to the Deck.
(3) Once per turn, if you control no monsters: You can Special Summon up to 3 "Timelord" monsters with different names, 1 each from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, ignoring the Summoning conditions.

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
That's some nice support.

Never personally been a fan of the deck, but, I'm glad it hasn't been forgotten.

Now how about a new Dark Scorpion card?

Deleted member 5745

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I pretty much have to make a Timelord deck, seeing as how in the past I had the decks of Z-ONE's comrades (Malefics, Meklords, T.G.)

Just instead of Synchros, the fight will be against Links.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
r2qPYka.jpg

My pulls from the Sneak Peek, pretty happy about the Trisbaena because I need more generic links and I like its effect, bummed that I didn't get any Called By The Grave commons.
Also won a FLOD mat from the raffle they held.

DooD1234

Oct 26, 2017
If I'm going buy the Dark Savior booster box, what the best US website to buy from? I'm actually interested in the Vampire and Brandish cards. Would one box be enough to get the most of the cards for the Brandish and Vampire deck?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Should I give VRAINS another chance?

Dropped it at about episode 32, first YGO I ever drop

Is it better now?

Bakrider

Oct 31, 2017
I never thought I'd see the day Mischief of the Time Goddess would actually get printed.

Then again I said that about Soul Charge and Card of Demise.

Hoping we get some of Bakura's unprinted cards in this set.

hypno

Oct 25, 2017
It also confirmed we're getting Leon's fairytale cards in Relentless Revenge.