• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

winstein

Oct 28, 2017
Malaysia
You ruined everything Chang.

Also Melissa Claire is the best and worst thing in the Synchro Dimmension

Aqua Dolphin reveals the opponent's hand and is a level 3 ROTA/Isolde searchable Warrior

He's pretty great

Who is "Chang"? Also, what do you mean by "the best and worst thing" about Melissa Claire?

Yeah, when I see that Aqua Dolphin is considered seriously, I was surprised because Grand Mole was the only Neo-Spacian to have a useful effect, while the others either have effects that wasn't as useful (one of them is basically giving opponents free draws). It's nice that such a card is useful even though its effectiveness isn't realised up to now.

Even more amazing is that there's new Neo-Spacian support coming.

Thank you for reading.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
The Professor barely received any consequences for his actions.
We're supposed to forgive for everything because he was trying to save his daughter and later helped bring Yuzu back. It doesn't help that he's a terrible villain and after his backstory was explained it became impossible to take him seriously. Dude outright committed genocide and got off scot-free.

Last edited:

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
We're supposed to forgive for everything because he was trying to save his daughter and later helped bring Yuzu back. It doesn't help that he's a terrible villain and after his backstory was explained it became impossible to take him seriously. Dude outright committed genocide and got off scot-free.

Yup, he committed crimes against humanity. He turned the Duel Academy into the Fire Nation.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Been giving the original show a watch and I've been enjoying it(up to battle city finals; first time watching) and I'm wondering were there any of the games where it played with the ridiculous card interactivity the show had that'd be impossible with real cards?

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Reiji didn't get enough screen time and character development.

Arc-V juggles way too many characters

But the writers thought they had the time to properly develop them as they originally wanted each Dimmension to be a saga on it's own

But hey gotta sell that finale ruining gen 1 nostalgia shitfest so no more budget for you!

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Arc-V juggles way too many characters

But the writers thought they had the time to properly develop them as they originally wanted each Dimmension to be a saga on it's own

But hey gotta sell that finale ruining gen 1 nostalgia shitfest so no more budget for you!

Jack and Kaito had badass moments but what happened to Asuka was such a letdown.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
The way Duel Links is handling Synchro monsters is discouraging. The Synchro structure deck is barely decent.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
Spoiler warning for YGO The Darkside of The Dimensions

Are we suppose to believe that Shadi was a benevolent caretaker of orphans? The guy was a ruthless villain.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Spoiler warning for YGO The Darkside of The Dimensions

Are we suppose to believe that Shadi was a benevolent caretaker of orphans? The guy was a ruthless villain.

We were supposed to believe Yugi surpassed Yami both as a Duelist and in depending from him to bail him out of his problems.

But TSOD doesn't give a single fuck

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
We were supposed to believe Yugi surpassed Yami both as a Duelist and in depending from him to bail him out of his problems.

But TSOD doesn't give a single fuck

Yugi had the chance to beat Kaiba without the assistance of Atem, but the film said nope by tossing Diet Zorc in the conclusion of the duel.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Yugi had the chance to beat Kaiba without the assistance of Atem, but the film said nope by tossing Diet Zorc in the conclusion of the duel.

The Problem is not Kaiba
It's
Yami being presented as Deus Ex Machina that solves the problem in one go. While Yugi struggled and fought all the way to the end. So in the end. He's still nothing without Atem.

That betrays the original ending

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
The Problem is not Kaiba
It's
Yami being presented as Deus Ex Machina that solves the problem in one go. While Yugi struggled and fought all the way to the end. So in the end. He's still nothing without Atem.

That betrays the original ending

How did Atem destroy Aigami's ace monster? The movie barely explained anything. It never explained how Kaiba has Obelisk The Tormentor.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
How did Atem destroy Aigami's ace monster? The movie barely explained anything. It never explained how Kaiba has Obelisk The Tormentor.

With this
51vOzEc2fgL.jpg

Not that they bothered explaining any effect

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
Hi! Sorry if this is innapropriate for the thread but this seemed like the most active Yu-Gi-Oh! thread on the site and I figured this would be the best place to try asking this question. So this is just a copy of what I posted in the stupid gaming questions thread:

I figure people probably won't be able to help me with this, but I bought Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour recently and I'm worried about whether or not I've hit a progression bug.

Basically, I've done all the events that are supposed to lead up to the Beginner's Cup Finals but.... Mokuba didn't show up the next morning to invite me after I beat Para.

So I've just been dueling over and over, day after day, with no sign that I'll move forward. Para has never dueled me again after that night and it went back to Dox being the only one to ever ambush me. So... idk what I'm supposed to do. I've found several people online with the same problem but all the answers are just "do the events..." that I've already done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't find any confirmation if this bug even exists or if I will eventually get the invite and it's just randomly taking a long time. I would have figured if it was an *actual* bug with so many people asking about it, there would be a note on the wiki page along with the other known glitches.

EDIT: Ugh, I finally found a couple playthroughs and it looks like my game is bugged or something because all of theirs had Mokuba inviting them immediately after dueling Para. I wish I had understood this better so I didn't waste so much time. I fucking hate video games lol

Last edited:

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
So, I stopped playing when Dark Worlds were relevant... Bought a pack and pulled a "DANGER! Nessie!".

Should I take this as a sign and start playing again?

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Hi! Sorry if this is innapropriate for the thread but this seemed like the most active Yu-Gi-Oh! thread on the site and I figured this would be the best place to try asking this question. So this is just a copy of what I posted in the stupid gaming questions thread:

I figure people probably won't be able to help me with this, but I bought Yu-Gi-Oh! Nightmare Troubadour recently and I'm worried about whether or not I've hit a progression bug.

Basically, I've done all the events that are supposed to lead up to the Beginner's Cup Finals but.... Mokuba didn't show up the next morning to invite me after I beat Para.

So I've just been dueling over and over, day after day, with no sign that I'll move forward. Para has never dueled me again after that night and it went back to Dox being the only one to ever ambush me. So... idk what I'm supposed to do. I've found several people online with the same problem but all the answers are just "do the events..." that I've already done. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can't find any confirmation if this bug even exists or if I will eventually get the invite and it's just randomly taking a long time. I would have figured if it was an *actual* bug with so many people asking about it, there would be a note on the wiki page along with the other known glitches.

EDIT: Ugh, I finally found a couple playthroughs and it looks like my game is bugged or something because all of theirs had Mokuba inviting them immediately after dueling Para. I wish I had understood this better so I didn't waste so much time. I fucking hate video games lol
Oh shit, this seems like a ridiculous bug. Me and my friend just started playing so I'll try to be on the lookout for this.

OP
OP
Fj0823

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
So, I stopped playing when Dark Worlds were relevant... Bought a pack and pulled a "DANGER! Nessie!".

Should I take this as a sign and start playing again?

It's a sign that you have money!!!

https://beta.trollandtoad.com/p1181955.html

Based on your avatar, you might like the new Spell Counter Deck based on the old Mythical Beast Cerberus!!

latest

latest

latest

seems the game has a few bugs where random events just don't happen, so I'd pay attention to what events are supposed to happen as you play

Never heard of these bugs. That sucks

Last edited:

OrangeNova

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
It's a sign that you have money!!!

https://beta.trollandtoad.com/p1181955.html

Based on your avatar, you might like the new Spell Counter Deck based on the old Mythical Beast Cerberus!!

latest

latest

latest

Never heard of these bugs. That sucks
yeah just sold it for $55

and Hot damn those cards look awesome! I actually have an Arcanite Assault mode deck kicking around still... I should look into Link monsters for it though