Community Update: Newsletter and Spotlights

Oct 25, 2017
Keep improving this forum, guys. I don't even miss the Old Country anymore, especially since I got this lovely Dark theme mod.

Oct 27, 2017
This all sounds great. A table of contents would be especially welcome.

I'm not sure if this already exists, but I wonder if a basic keyword/tag feature would help organize everything? When somebody makes an OT they can tag specific keywords for things like genre, platforms, rating, etc.

Oct 25, 2017
Bravo! Cannot commend enough the folks who developed and continue to work on this place and the community nurturing it. Great stuff!

Oct 25, 2017
canada
those organizastional stuff is superb! thankyou for the hard work.

I recall the team being against it, but when will we see ads? id like to see this site supported, and the way ads worked on the other site was well done

Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
This is amazing. The spotlight idea is brilliand and I can't wait for it to be implemented. Thanks a lot to the mod team for their continued efforts and fresh ideas!

pulga

Banned for alt account
Oct 26, 2017
Hold me brehs, we were so neglected for so many years, is this what caring looks like? :'(

Oct 29, 2017
This all sounds great and thoughtful. Thank you. As I can't be all day here and easily engage communities in general, I feel like you are directly addressing me with this.

Oct 26, 2017
You guys are really putting in work. This place already feels more like an enthusiast passion project and less like a kingdom being lorded over from on high.