Community Update: Newsletter and Spotlights

Oct 25, 2017
Perhaps instead of just pinning one Communtiy OT for a while to increase the chance it's discovered, maybe linking the most recently bumped OT would enable a bigger variety of threads to cycle in and out more frequently? There are tons of threads I discover in the "Latest Thread" area on the homepage this way.

Oct 27, 2017
Cornwall, UK
This is great for content.

However, the site is really quite unfriendly to use on a mobile device. I'm sure you can see what percentage of users view the site on mobile and will prioritize accordingly.

Oct 25, 2017
These are all awesome ideas. My poor Puzzle Fighter OT has 0 replies (granted, it's only soft launched). I had a decent little community for it at the old site, so I'm hoping things like spotlight and table of contents will let people that are interested in the game find the OT. Thanks for all you do!

These are all awesome ideas. My poor Puzzle Fighter OT has 0 replies (granted, it's only soft launched). I had a decent little community for it at the old site, so I'm hoping things like spotlight and table of contents will let people that are interested in the game find the OT. Thanks for all you do!
Same here, my Hands Up music thread got zilch on it too so far :(

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a newer member but it's really encouraging to see all of your commitment and dedication to making a vibrant community :) that goes for all involved

Golden_Pigeon

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Amazing ideas all around. I never thought about this but it's actually a really clever way to shed some light over smaller communities and games.

Oct 28, 2017
I've been really impressed with the moderation on here. People actually get visible warnings, reasons for the action taken are posted, etc. Keep it up!

Oct 26, 2017
I remember two weeks ago when I was worried I was never gonna have a fun place to hang out on the internet ever again.

The guys and girls running ResetEra are amazing. Thank you.