Community Update: Newsletter and Spotlights

M.A.V.

Oct 27, 2017
I must say I'm quite happy as how this forum is shaping up. Keep up the great work and I love the idea of a table of content.

Deleted member 16849

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there any news when more members will get approved? It's been sitting at bout 26000 for a couple days now.

jackal27

Oct 25, 2017
Joplin, MO
Love the stuff about Hangouts! I never spent much time there and I feel like it's for some of the visibility reasons mentioned. It's hard find a community to chill in when there are so many.

QBizM

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to say, the progress here has been amazing. I have so much hope for what's to come at this place. Thank you, everyone. From staff to members, thank you.

Bricktop

Oct 27, 2017
One of the other forums I visit uses this this same forum software and it automatically saves your post progress before you hit the post button, which is really helpful when you have a thought or two but need/want to wait to finish and actually make the post. Any chance we will see that here?

Atreides

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
A question about moderation policy. I had assumed that rules about topics allowed here would be roughly the same that the rules in the old forum, unless there is a rule in the FAQ or Terms of Service contradicting it. I have seen this: Why women criticise sexualised character designs, and the user was banned for an opinion that, as far as I know, was allowed in the old forum. Is this really forbidden, and if it is, could we get a update in changes in moderation policy in this forum respect what was allowed in the old forum?

catvonpee

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Thanks a lot to whoever approved me. I am honored to be a member. (First ever post). ❤