Community Update: Newsletter and Spotlights

Oct 27, 2017
I must say I'm quite happy as how this forum is shaping up. Keep up the great work and I love the idea of a table of content.

Oct 27, 2017
The In-Between
How about un-nesting the hangouts from their main forums?

I know they're sub-forums but showing them at the forefront would be nice and make the forum look like it has 4 sections as opposed to two.

Oct 25, 2017
I just wanted to say, the progress here has been amazing. I have so much hope for what's to come at this place. Thank you, everyone. From staff to members, thank you.

Oct 27, 2017
One of the other forums I visit uses this this same forum software and it automatically saves your post progress before you hit the post button, which is really helpful when you have a thought or two but need/want to wait to finish and actually make the post. Any chance we will see that here?

Oct 25, 2017
Spain
A question about moderation policy. I had assumed that rules about topics allowed here would be roughly the same that the rules in the old forum, unless there is a rule in the FAQ or Terms of Service contradicting it. I have seen this: Why women criticise sexualised character designs, and the user was banned for an opinion that, as far as I know, was allowed in the old forum. Is this really forbidden, and if it is, could we get a update in changes in moderation policy in this forum respect what was allowed in the old forum?