Competitive Super Smash Bros Melee Community: 2001-present

Dyle

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Wisconsin
Kind of wild seeing Mango do so well with all of those raw f-smashes. Such a goofy mix up

I'm not looking forward to Axe-Amsa, I feel like they always end up playing in losers

The_Strokes

Oct 25, 2017
México
Yeah, besides the dating sims, that's been my favorite skit so far lol
If Plup wins this we're gonna be seeing a bunch of Fox players grinding Sheik on stream tomorrow.
Leffs been grinding Sheik recently, even during this Summit he's played against Zain on his stream practicing that MU.

So happy Plup is doing good, his solo Fox run at Genesis was a disaster but maybe we can see the payoff of that grind today. Plus his Sheik is just on point, such a fun character to watch.

OP
OP
Chaosblade

Chaosblade

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Plup looking good right now. Think part of it is just Hbox not playing great though.

What the hell was the end of that stadium game?

Last edited:

Codeblue

Oct 25, 2017
Melee's gonna be crazy this year. Everyone seems more motivated than they've been in years.

The current story lines are the most interesting they've been since Armada retired. People that have been in the top 10 for the better part of the last five years still gatekeeping, a bunch of ultra technical foxes on the come up, Zain becoming a giant hurdle for those foxes, old players coming back and having great success, new doc probably.

20th year about to be the best.