• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 25448

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
SjQT9C2.jpg

Pb4e0St.jpg

u3s7wjM.jpg

jlzkViE.jpg

0KfbCAF.jpg

5RvUwjq.jpg

rQBrpuf.jpg

Can see why they canned it.

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Dick Grayson looks like TV's Arrow.

Or Paul Walker.

EDIT: Eric Roberts as Two Face?

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
2 face and Black mask are pretty good, the rest eeehhhhhh

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
Eva Green Poison Ivy?!...whew

the two face coat looks pretty cool too, wanna see what Damian Wayne would look like tho

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
How did they turn Dick Grayson into the most generic of generic white guys?

Iacomus

Dec 26, 2018
Woah, this looks epic.

So when was this meant to take place? Because the Wayne Tower looking dismantled like that could be after Arkham Knight.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
These pics been doing the rounds a lot the past few months. Had two separate people send them to me. While it's always cool to see something like this, I'd much rather see what they currently got going on.

Cardon

Oct 25, 2017
Chicago
Doesn't look too bad. Like at this point I'm willing to take something that's a tad different if it means we get another solid Batman universe game. And apparently the main mode of transport in this would've been a motorcycle so that could've been cool.

Spinky

Oct 25, 2017
London
Eh, I'm OK with it. I dig the Ivy, Two-Face and Black Mask looks.

But not Dick. After Tim they should know we don't want anymore fucking shaved head bird bois.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Damien Wayne's a tough sell for me, though I'd be in for a Batman Beyond game like this.

Kinthey

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I imagine this would have been good stuff

I just want another goddamn batman game :(

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Penguin, White Rabbit, Flamingo and another one who I have no idea is were also supposed to be in this game. White rabbit is old as shit, Flamingo looks like the first LGBT character in an Arkham game and Penguin just looks absolutely done with life.

Gentlemen

Oct 25, 2017
dick grayson looks like the stunt double for every generic white male protag in video games from the last 15 years.
I like the poison ivy and two-face looks.

Sephzilla

Herald of Stoptimus Crime
Oct 25, 2017
A game set in a run down future Gotham where Bruce Wayne isn't Batman and someone else is? Sorry, but this game deserves to be cancelled because it's not about the only good Bruce replacement

giphy.gif

Virtua King

Dec 29, 2017
Eh, I'm not feeling it, plus I don't even like Damian. I'd much prefer if rocksteady made a Batman Beyond game starring Terry McGinnis.

Dongs Macabre

Oct 26, 2017
A game set in a run down future Gotham where Bruce Wayne isn't Batman and someone else is? Sorry, but this game deserves to be cancelled because it's not about the only good Bruce replacement

giphy.gif
Damian training Terry instead of Bruce in the future was canon (or another Earth?) in the comics for a while at least.

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure why they'd use Grodd for a Batman game, but Black Mask looks good; I would've been interested in seeing a new take on the character.