• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
Having recently covered Western Medieval Fantasy, Japanese Fantasy and Gothic/cosmic horror, I wonder what their potential new ARPG IP could have as a setting.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Back to standard Souls it seems. Boring. I can already see the usual Bloodborne-y and Souls-y dragon and enemies.

I really hope they didn't abandon the idea of a Sekiro dlc or sequel.

Last edited:

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
It would be cool if it's a dark fantasy ARPG that just continues to evolve their designs further in a new IP. Something with the fluidity of Bloodborne and Sekiro but more fantasy with more RPG elements. That would be cool.

Either way, I'm probably in with their next game unless it's something like VR or something completely different.

Sekiro is great and lived up to my expectations. It will also be the first FromSoft game I actually play through again on NG+ all the way through.

George c

Dec 1, 2017
Every time I see a new game announcement for From Software I pray for chromehounds. I guess that's never going to happen?

Ciao

Jun 14, 2018
That's just some art tech demo. It's a panel to demonstrate their workflow with Zbrush, probably to show the new stuff of the recently released version of it. They won't unveil secret game assets like that.

Red Liquorice

Oct 27, 2017
UK
Could literally be anything from Sekiro DLC to a sequel to an existing franchise, something entirely new, unused, or purely a concept. Who knows.

Servbot24

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Artsists like to make art

Remember when everyone thought Guerilla was making a cowboy game because one of their artists decided to draw a cowboy for fun

MCD

Honest Work
Oct 27, 2017
Funny how folks don't want another Sekiro when it's the best game this gen.

Silly people. Do you even Sekiro?

Elandyll

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
With the hint that Bloodborne 2 has entered pre prod a little bit ago.... Here's to hoping :)

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Sekiro was a bit different enough to grab me so if this is another soulsbourne deal I'll pass. Was hoping they would give the formula a break for awhile and try something new. Oh well

Deleted member 2229

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Smells like bloodborne 2 to me
Bad-Breath-dentist.jpg

mickcenary

Oct 27, 2017
I'd only sanction another Souls if From completely turn the gameplay on its head and humble all the vets again (myself included).

djkimothy

Oct 27, 2017
I'm hoping Bloodborne 2 as it fits well within that universe. Maybe an extension to the fishing village area to dig into the lore more.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
I would also like to put it out there that Sekiro is the first FromSoft ARPG-esque game to feature underwater traversal

Edit: ALSO I just realized that the mermaid's "veil" is reminiscent of the Maiden in Black in Demon's and the Fire Keeper in DS3 so I'm just gonna keep rolling with this and say she could work as the mandatory level-up waifu

Last edited:

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Can't wait for George to go in depths into the 5 different pies this creature ate for lunch

Gestalt

The Fallen
Nov 10, 2017
kill me.... I clicked hoping for mecha and all I got was more fantasy shit. should have known better by now

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Whatever it is, please make it nextgen and leave the Xbox and PS4 standard behind.

Also, fix the damn frame pacing.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
If you would take Sekiro's fast gameplay with Bloodborne's themes and design direction, then you have perfect game right there.

I cannot go back to slow ass knights.