• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Lakitu

Dec 8, 2017
Concepr art by Ryo Fujimaki of From Software from a From Soft panel at ZBrushMerge 2019 which shows an interpration of a mermaid and a dragon.

Heres the gallery
Credit to Reddit user Ralphie624

I guess theres a slight chance its from their next ARPG or it could be unused content or some personal work from the artist.

Gifs courtesy of i-Lo:
vluGrgN.gif
ldBu0sJ.gif

The entire panel:

Last edited:

Azzanadra

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Looks like another game in vein of Demon's/dark Souls. Which I'm in for. I liked Sekiro but I vastly preferred Soulsborne.

DvdGzz

Banned
Mar 21, 2018
Please God. Give me builds. Sekiro was nice but I didn't beat it yet. I need some weapon selection.

Oct 25, 2017
I just hope they keep Sekiro's far superior combat and traversal. Edge said it best in their latest issue: going back to Souls after Sekiro feels like swimming through bricks.

That and I would love a different setting than fantasy. Bloodborne and Sekiro are my favorite two From games due to their vastly faster combat, stripped down RPG mechanics and setting.

Still hoping for that From sci-fi game sooner or later.

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
That looks like dark fantasy game alright. Possible reveal this e3 at MS stage would be my guess(if it's multiplat which I hope it is).

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Finally the Xbox Exclusive FromSoft game will be announced, fresh for Anaconda!

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Mermaids would have been a really cool addition to either Dark Souls 3 (with all the 'Deep' lore) or Bloodborne.

FlintSpace

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Can't believe I took so much time to get into souls games. This looks like Bloodborne 2 alright.

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Well hello there new fromsoft stuff

Personally hoping for DS4 but good with BB2 or a new IP

Slick Butter

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe something loosely tied to Souls so they can still use the name, but removed enough to allow them to have more different gameplay, environments, mechanics, and story? Like I could see perhaps the cycle of fire/dark has subsided and now the world has entered the age of the deep sea (mermaids? dragon has tentacles I think?) Perhaps they'd want to have a more local or personal story compared to previous Souls like Sekiro.
Plus they introduced swimming and diving in Sekiro, which may be some thing expanded on and a central mechanic in their next game.

Also,a multiplat Bloodborne spiritual successor would be nice..

Either way, if FROM has something new, I'm excited!! E3 will be VERY exciting I hope

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I know I'm going to be the minority on this, but I deleted Sekiro yesterday from my PS4's hard drive after getting only a handful of trophies. I had a feeling I wouldn't like it, I let the hype train get to me, and now I'm stuck with a digital copy I can't trade in.

I'll be side-eyeing From's next one sadly. Sorry Miyazaki. Even a God can bleed apparently. Almost hoping for Tanimura.

oreomunsta

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Dark Souls 3 had a brief mentioning of a possible Age of the Deep Sea.

DkS4, baby :3

Alastor3

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
There's no dragon in bloodborne, also, oh yeah remember when everyone thought sekiro was a bloodborne 2 but set in japan because of a kunai? It's always funny the sort of reaction you get when you talk about a fromsoft game or a kojima game in here

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2 BLOODBORNE 2

polyrizumu

May 15, 2018
Would love a spiritual sequel to Sekiro based on the deep deep ocean and what lurks below, that'd be super cool.

Or maybe continue the Eastern religion theme and do something Hindu? There'd be lots of abstract art inspiration there for sure

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
Now I'm imagining a dark fantasy RPG set entirely underwater... Like Aquaria, but in 3D and with Bloodborne-esque enemy design.