• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Najila-e-Neymar-640x360.jpg

To anyone who want to read what a rollecoaster of thread the original one was, be my guest:

And the case concluded yesterday:

I know even here, a lot of people wanted to believe the model but at one point, she was even accusing her lawyers and the police force of being corrupt.

And that 7 minutes videos that she always told every lawyer, police force, the press that she had and that would prove that she was assaulted, its nowhere to be found.

First it was on her phone, then on her tablet (that was allegedly stolen), then her other phone disappeared (when the police made it mandatory that she gave them her phone, she gave a new recent bough one that had no evidence).

Her ex-husband confirmed that he watched the video and what followed after that 1m15s that leaked was neymar trying to calm her down, and apologizing to her about not being able to stay more with her on the night before. (he basically had sex with her, and went to a party leaving her alone)

Now the police is investigating and may charge her for false statement.

OP
OP
Pacote

Pacote

Oct 25, 2017
São Paulo
Her ex husband ehh doesn't matter what he says
But the case was always a hornets nest

She asked him to go get her stuff on her Apt. he even recorded it all and sent it to her.

They were very close according to her.

He was the first one she called after the Neymar fight.

He even says hes angry af with Neymar for the leak on his son's name and wants him to apologize.

Its the only reason hes being quoted and was called by the police.

Nov 30, 2018
Lack of evidence doesn't imply innocence but here's to hoping it wasn't a false statement and that they both find justice somehow whatever happened.

Books

Alt account
Banned
Feb 4, 2019
Wasn't ever a strong case. Her video evidence was sketchy too.

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
This story was always a mess and I just hope a proper investigation picked through it all and led to this result.
The Ronaldo one though? A fucking disgrace.

fanboi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
So she is being charged due to the false allegations against Neymar? And her ex as well? Was unclear in the text imo.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah she is charged herself.
I can only hope that it really didn't happen. Otherwise it's hell for her.

If it didn't happen, i hope she has her lesson learned. People who do false statements certainly deserve punishment.

iamthatiam

Banned
Apr 16, 2018
Just saw this. I always knew this was the actual truth. A lesson that people shouldn't rush to conclusions in any case or matter. May justice be served!