• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

NightShift

Oct 25, 2017
Australia
Looking forward to the impressions here. The game looks fantastic but I'm not really interested in a game that's all style like I thought Entwined was.

There is your SIE AA game. So for the "more AA games, Sony" folks, I hope you're ready day 1 for this game.
This attitude is the dumbest. Especially when Sony has always and is going to continue to publish lower budget games.

Electro

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Vienna
3c9h22.gif

;)

TheRaidenPT

Editor-in-Chief, Hyped Pixels
Verified
Jun 11, 2018
Lisbon, Portugal
Come on it's time baby! LETS GO.

As always Sony first party games get a ONE DAY off for me.

ON WEDNESDAY ITS WEIGHTS AND CG TIME

S1kkZ

Oct 27, 2017
i need impressions on framerate first. pixelopus last(and first) game was a technical mess.
there are also way, WAY too many games coming out next week: trine 4, indivisible, yooka laylee impossible lair and c.g.

score01

Oct 27, 2017
Man, really looking forward to this. Hope it reviews well and like astrobot, generates some good hype. Need more of these types of games.

Oct 27, 2017
i need impressions on framerate first. pixelopus last(and first) game was a technical mess.
there are also way, WAY too many games coming out next week: trine 4, indivisible, yooka laylee impossible lair and c.g.

There are noticiable framerate issues (PS4 Pro), in some parts, but not breaking fun.

monmagman

Dec 6, 2018
England,UK
Pre-ordered digital deluxe yesterday,game looks beautiful.
I'm in the mood for a couple of smaller games before embarking on Death Stranding next month,so this and MediEvil will do the job.

PaulloDEC

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Australia
One of my most anticipated titles of the year. Can't wait to get my hands on a physical later copy this week 👏

Type VII

Oct 31, 2017
Will be putting Dragon Quest XI S down for a few hours to play through this, hard to beat PS4-exclusive artsy games like this.

OP
OP
IDontBeatGames

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York
Nice OT
Good job to everyone involved!
Nice OT . When is the review out? My purchase depends on the reviews . Hope it metas over 80
Beautiful OT. Big shout out to everyone who worked on it!
Holy shit can we agree that this is the best OT title of all time?
That's a beautiful OT. Looking forward to play this.
Great OT!
Can`t wait for wednesday.
I'm hyped. Nice work on the OT guys.
Forgot this was out this month. Great OT cheers!
Nice OT Justin and I can't wait to play.

See-You-Next-Week-Bob-Ross-Reaction-Gif.gif

eXistor

Oct 27, 2017
I've seen multiple people play the demo at an event extensively and was not impressed myself. I think if you're invested into the emotional core of the game it's gonna resonate a lot more for you, but looking at it purely from a gameplay perspective I didn't find much there. It's the same for games like Papo & Yo and Hellblade. The games themselves aren't really that good, but the emotional core it what sells it an I'm not really into that.

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
My Body is ready, my Moves are ready, and my Pro is ready.

Lemme see some beautiful murals in both 4k & VR.

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Last edited:

DangerMouse

Oct 25, 2017
Sony finally confirmed the physical version for Brazil, so I'll likely pick that version. I think its a decent boxart (much better than most SIE titles), but I would've loved if they had gone for something like the art book cover:

911GAUCsMiL.jpg

This art piece is so gorgeous
Yeah really nice cover for the art book

Marble

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
My Body is ready, my Moves are ready, and my Pro is ready.

Lemme see some beautiful murals in both 4k & VR.

Let's GOOOOOOO!!!!!

Moves? Is it confirmed that you can use Moves? How do you control your character in that case? I thought it's only the DS you can use, with it's motion controls.

Ryengeku

Oct 26, 2017
Georgia, US
Moves? Is it confirmed that you can use Moves? How do you control your character in that case? I thought it's only the DS you can use, with it's motion controls.
The middle PS button on the Move controller can be pressed and held down to have your character move forward. And then you can steer the character with the slight tilting of your wrist. It's been done like this in plenty of other PSVR games.

Not sure if this will be the same but in the VR modes, you'll be able to use the Moves. The base game that's not in VR, I believe is only DS4.

Genetrik

Oct 27, 2017
I fucking hate it that there is no preview of the lighthouse theme that is exclusive to the more expensive deluxe version. Now I have to decide if I wait for reviews and a video of the theme or to buy it blind in order to get the nice pre order theme ....