• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

McNum

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Denmark
Australia. Yeah that doesn't surprise me. I would start fires, too, if I was a bird of prey there, it's just safer that way.

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK
So not only do you have to worry about spiders, snakes, drop bears and all over manner of killer animals in Australia but now you have birds dropping fire bombs to flush their prey out?

Seriously strailia, wtf?!

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
Pfft amateurs. My cat already evolved to lasers eyes.
i46PKJk.jpg

Snack12367

Oct 28, 2017
We had a thread a few days ago on the subject of Crows being super intelligent. If Fire was the defining point that set humanity down the path it's currently on, then we might be seeing another species start that journey. Pretty awe inspiring if you think about it.

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully they're able to catch it on camera. As far as I can tell from the article, it's entirely based on interviews at present.

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
Humanity really isn't that unique or far removed from the rest of nature (in fact, we are closely related), that's just what the Abrahamic religions would like you to believe ("created in god's image") to justify man's supremacy/egocentrism. It's ok if we destroy the planet, after all it was created for us.

rancey

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
isn't it strange that we all want animals to be more intelligent and compete with us