Votes: 283 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 809 74.1%

• Total voters

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
EDIT: Confirmed
There's also a $10 voucher to claim and spend on the Epic Games Store if your purchase is over $15 it seems.
www.epicgames.com

Grand Theft Auto V - Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition

The Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Edition includes the complete GTAV story, Grand Theft Auto Online and all existing gameplay upgrades and content. You’ll also get the Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack, the fastest way to jumpstart your criminal empire in GTA Online.
EX_Ln_6XkAETUBh.jpg

www.gamepressure.com

GTA 5 For Free on Epic Games Store

Here's a big one – a reliable source has informed us that starting tomorrow, Epic Games Store will offer the full version of Grand Theft Auto 5 – for free.
Here's a big one – a reliable source has informed us that starting tomorrow, Epic Games Store will offer the full version of Grand Theft Auto 5 – for free.
Epic Games Store regularly serves full versions of games for free. However, their next promotion will top it off. As we've learned from an anonymous, but very well-informed source, we will be able to download Grand Theft Auto V for free on the EGS from tomorrow (May 14) through May 21.
The free edition of GTA V will release as Premium Edition. In addition to the game itself and access to Grand Theft Auto Online, it will also offer a lot of additional content. As usual, adding the game to the library during the promotion makes the game remain yours forever.

Dope I guess. Nice for those who don't already own the game. (though who doesn't own GTA V at this point...)

Last edited:

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like maybe I was the only one who still didn't play GTAV but man am I getting this as fast as I can

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
ridiculously big, and also maybe gives a small bit of hope for a gta 6 announcement happening relatively soon

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
That would be quite big - with this and RDR 2(GamePass) it seems like T2 really want people to get invested into the Online stuff during Quarantine, best time to get people hooked.

Based EGS !!

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Tbh even if a lot of people own the game, this is still an insane get. Especially considering you can just jump into GTA Online. Insanely huge.

Highest month for GTA Online revenue was Dec 2019 IIRC (though that did tie in with a content update). I'd imagine something like this could bring people into trashy grind and moneysink that is GTAO.

ghostcrew

The Shrouded Ghost
Administrator
Oct 27, 2017
Bought GTAV twice already but somehow never on PC. Excited to finally play it at 60fps!

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017
So why would this have been kept secret? Geoff and IGN revealing GTA6 today?

TSM

Oct 27, 2017
Kind of boring after the build up, but great for those that don't already own it.

ppn7

May 4, 2019
Feels like maybe I was the only one who still didn't play GTAV but man am I getting this as fast as I can

You are not alone... I played first hours but only with mods in solo. I never finished the game since the game always crash when I put lot of mods lol. I will play it again when I get a 4K Oled TV and could mod it again !

THRILLHO

Nov 6, 2017
Haha, this made me realize I haven't touched gta5 since after release. time to reinstall (on steam)

will there be cross play? like, steam to epic? is that a thing?

Oct 25, 2017
Can you have mods on Epic game platform?

I don't own the pc version but I'd love to play the role play servers thing lol.
Yes, you can. The only store on PC that outright blocks mods is Microsoft Store (including Game Pass).

Note that this game will actually launch via Rockstar Launcher. Epic launcher is just an alternative way of starting the game.