• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nostradamus

Oct 28, 2017
Don't think the title is much better now. This is annoying to me as someone who own D2 on Xbox One, cross-play should be in the title to reflect that IMO.
Although I normally don't agree with people that get too emotional and start attaching Sony endlessly, I agree with you here. The way the title is worded now, implies that it is a matter of time until Sony allows it and it's just part of the process. The truth is, that Sony didn't allow cross-save for Destiny 2 and even though this might well change, there is no proof that is happening soon.

OP
OP
ZeoVGM

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Bungie just said on their stream that they're working on it to make sure it's there at Shadowkeep launch.

Fingers crossed that's what happens.

chrisPjelly

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
All of you guys saying "but it's peeeending!" are probably going to be waiting until 2020 or even the ps5 launch and say "HA I TOLD YOU SO" in a room that everyone already moved on from.

Deleted member 224

Oct 25, 2017
Are all companies the same? Everyone one has a way of doing shit , just cause 2 platform approve doesn't mean shit for the other, their business aren't run the same , Sony not just going to approve without reviewing shit first hence pending review. They could very well come out and say no after the pending approval is over, as for now it's under review
It's definitely a no the terms agreed upon by the other platform holders. This isn't just some ticket Bungie submitted to Sony and left alone. There's a reason that fine print had to be there.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Might wanna update the title now as Bungie just confirmed cross save is coming to PS4 as well o their own stream

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
Don't think the title is much better now. This is annoying to me as someone who own D2 on Xbox One, cross-play should be in the title to reflect that IMO.

What?

80109d6e-1b6f-41a3-81sk4b.jpeg

vivftp

Oct 29, 2017
BWAHAHAHAHAH. Re-reading this thread is gold now that Bungie confirmed cross save across all platforms. LOL!!!!

ByWatterson

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
This thread is like when I was five, and I used to punch my mom in the butt all the time to practice karate, and then one time, during a family bowling session, I went up behind her and started punching her butt.

And it wasn't her. Just a woman wearing similar pants.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Best thread, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.