• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SunKing

Oct 25, 2017
I give up. This racist, bigoted, sexist, corrupt motherfucker is getting re-elected in 2020. I have no hope now.

VectorPrime

Banned
Apr 4, 2018
Some of you people are so goddamn dumb believing the spin coming from Trumps OWN ATTORNEY GENERAL.

Oct 29, 2017
We will not hear the end of this. Well. If this is how it is then let's go 2020. We need to let him die out and focus on the future. Asap

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Been watching this on CNN, it's pretty much them telling America that Trump was vindicated.

We
Are
Fucked

Not surprised, too many "we got em" gifs fueling up people's expectations. Plus America is so used to Trump being an ass so anything that was found would have been shrugged off.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
Donald Trump's son admits to meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Clinton, but there's no evidence of collusion. And Mueller just shrugs his shoulders at obstructions charges.

Mueller is a fucking hack.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
Barely any information released. Anyone making any kind of definitive conclusion here just looks reactionary.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Can the people that have been callin the whole thing a waste of time because Trump and his family would come out free of any consequences finally have recognition? LOL.

Tons of us called that Manafort, Gates and other high ranking officials would get in deep shit but that Trump himself would come out with nothing about collusion. It wasn't a waste of time by the prosecutors, but it was a huge waste of time by anyone pretending that this would lead to impeachment.

Duane

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wild to turn on CNN just in time to watch them all silently read their phones.

FmX0Yv8_d.jpg

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
I still want the full report, even if this somehow totally exonerates him. (even though it doesn't sound like it does, but doesn't incriminate him either)

RDreamer

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get it. Paul Manafort literally shared polling data with Konstantin Kilimnik and they determined they didn't conspire with Russia? Uh...?

'3y Kingdom

Oct 27, 2017
Based even on this summary, it can be argued that Trump committed obstruction; it's just that the AG will not pursue that line.

That's not going to be the final word on this scandal.

Zed

Oct 28, 2017
Since the last topic was just locked, re-posting this:

lol @ thinking Barr, who was appointed by Trump well after this whole thing started, is going to do anything to hurt his master. Barr is a terrible human being who had the idea to pardon people involved with Iran Contra.

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I said for the longest time that this would end embarrassingly for the left because of the way they had hyped up this investigation. As I pointed out in the last thread, Mueller was treated almost as a Messiah on here and in general.

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
People are going to come ITT and completely forget about proving a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

They want to follow the rules of law and order until it's going against their enemy.

Metaroo

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He literally can't stop winning. Wish I had some money lol. Would make life waaaay easier.

Sinder

Banned
Jul 24, 2018
Mueller must have just not given a fuck about doing his job properly. Trump was so worried about getting found out that he fucking fired Comey and did all kids of other crazy shit.

Notyou

Banned
Jul 31, 2018
Trump wins 2020 confirmed. Before you shit on this, remember:
He wasn't beating Hillary
He would be impeached
Mueller would have him indicted

I'm seeing a pattern here. Trump wins 2020.

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2017
So the changing of the gop platform, the trump tower meeting, kushner backchannel, manafort hooking up russians with campaign info...it was all just one big misunderstanding?

sheesh, lol

"Trump wins 2020 confirmed. Before you shit on this, remember:
He wasn't beating Hillary
He would be impeached
Mueller would have him indicted

I'm seeing a pattern here. Trump wins 2020."

Dems would win the house!...ooooh wait that did happen :p

Boiled Goose

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Can the people that have been callin the whole thing a waste of time because Trump and his family would come out free of any consequences finally have recognition? LOL.

Tons of us called that Manafort, Gates and other high ranking officials would get in deep shit but that Trump himself would come out with nothing about collusion. It wasn't a waste of time by the prosecutors, but it was a huge waste of time by anyone pretending that this would lead to impeachment.

Well. The biggest problem might be that Mueller just looked at the election but not all the dirty money.

NewDonkStrong

Banned
Nov 7, 2017
I'm just glad all the dumbass fawning over Mueller can end now and maybe shithead Jen Kirkman can go back to being a comedian instead of an addled conspiracy theorist slinging spy accusations at AOC.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
People are going to come ITT and completely forget about proving a crime beyond a reasonable doubt.

They want to follow the rules of law and order until it's going against their enemy.

Trump Jr. "I totally colluded"

Mueller: "Well, we can't prove beyond a reasonable doubt..."

Metallix87

User Requested Self-Ban
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
Donald Trump's son admits to meeting with Russian agents to get dirt on Clinton, but there's no evidence of collusion. And Mueller just shrugs his shoulders at obstructions charges.

Mueller is a fucking hack.
That's going to go down as simply oppo research and not colluding with Russia to influence the elections. Watch.