• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

uncelestial

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco, CA, USA
Pretty much. But many of the posters here clearly don't give a shit about context.
Do you give a shit about the context of Palestinians living under the boot of a regime that our government unequivocally supports because of a toxic combination of religious hatred, racism, and money, and this Congressperson standing alone even though there are millions of Muslims in this country?

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
Do you give a shit about the context of Palestinians living under the boot of a regime that our government unequivocally supports because of a toxic combination of religious hatred, racism, and money, and this Congressperson standing alone even though there are millions of Muslims in this country?

I give a shit about people being murdered for any reason. Omar's tweets happen to specifically and particularly target people that are being beaten and murdered for the exact reason she so "carelessly" tweeted about it. So yes, fuck her.

Deepwater

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I give a shit about people being murdered for any reason. Omar's tweets happen to specifically and particularly target people that are being beaten and murdered for the exact reason she so "carelessly" tweeted about it. So yes, fuck her.

There is no specifically. She never mentioned Jewish people. Come on now. Just say you don't want people to criticize Israel, you'd save us so much time.

TheLucasLite

Aug 27, 2018
AIPAC were being beaten and murdered? When was this?

Oct 25, 2017

Even though you understand the context and she clarified? It's about AIPAC. You realise this, correct?

Tell us how you feel about Harris, Pelosi and Schumer's unrelenting support for Israel. I'm interested. Is it enough for any of you to say "fuck them"?

Probably not. We're taking about Muslims after all.

Oct 25, 2017
Schumer today calling out antisemitism

Schumer yesterday promoting xenophobia

DEMOCRATIC senate minority leader...

Fucking hell, and we're on about Omar?
Using religion to legitimise the terrorism from fucking Israel.
If he was using the Qur'an for his example you know how people would respond.

But this shit flies? And you concern trolls are having a fit over maybes? When this shit is bloody overt?

She definitely shouldn't have apologised.

Last edited:

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
The response to her tweets proves her right in the end. Holy shit, Dem leadership needs a boot to the ass.

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck are you talking about? She's targeting AIPAC and Israel.

I'm heated man...can't believe the shit some people are saying about this.

Oct 25, 2017

Anyone with half a brain knows she was criticizing the influence this PAC, like any PAC, can have over policy when big money is involved. All this pants-shitting from people saying she was being anti-semetic is reaching so far it would put Mr. Fantastic to shame and puts on display just how beholden plenty of elected democrats are to the interests of a conservative and destructive Israeli government - myself and my Jewish heritage know so.

nomis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I have not said this was in relation to the bad faith AIPAC/GOP stuff happening on a daily basis. I said it drew concern from people on the left who don't play that game.

Cut the trolling.

stop trying to appropriate "the left" and stop trying to inject Omar's comments on Venezuela as "context" for her comments on AIPAC

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck are you talking about? She's targeting AIPAC and Israel.

I'm heated man...can't believe the shit some people are saying about this.

Ya, I've had to step away from a lot of this discusison because it's not good to get over heated when the other side doesn't understand they aren't even advocating for the Jewish people but for a lobbying organization that exists to sustain genocide and is a poison on our political system.

nomis

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
it should say all it needs to about Israel's stance on anti-semitism and it's own racism that in the eyes of AIPAC and Netanyahu's government, Ilhan Omar is the enemy while people like Steve King and Donald Trump are allies

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
it should say all it needs to about Israel's stance on anti-semitism and it's own racism that in the eyes of AIPAC and Netanyahu's government, Ilhan Omar is the enemy while people like Steve King and Donald Trump are allies

politics is a very strong force, when jews were fleeing europe to the palestine territory in the early 1900s, Britain allowed the jewish community an intake of a couple dozen thousand jewish immigrants (more like refugees) in a given time frame, and the the jewish leadership at the time would frequently turn away jews that didn't align with them politically

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018
User Permanently Banned: Inflammatory Generalizations over a series of posts, conspiratorial rhetoric, and history of severe infractions
The zionist lobby owns both sides. Pelosi and her ilk ain't allowed to criticize their masters. Disgusting.

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018
Add this as another reason of why I won't support the dems. Both parties are trash. We rightfully criticize Trump for obfuscating the truth. It's time to bring the heat on Pelosi for pushing BS and covering the truth.

TrojanBlade

Oct 30, 2017
Well, it happened as expected. She caved in as the pressure came from her 'bosses' and had to apologize when she was not even wrong. That just shows how deep the Israeli lobby runs. Everything is anti-Semitism to them if you say anything about the racist Israeli govt. What a joke.

Yup, Chuck Schumer is everything that's wrong with the Democratic Party today.
Do you think he is the only one? The blind support for fascist Israeli govt is very strong in US govt and even some big companies.

jeelybeans

Oct 25, 2017
Well, it happened as expected. She caved in as the pressure came from her 'bosses' and had to apologize when she was not even wrong. That just shows how deep the Israeli lobby runs. Everything is anti-Semitism to them if you say anything about the racist Israeli govt. What a joke.

Do you think he is the only one? The blind support for fascist Israeli govt is very strong in US govt and even some big companies.

She caved but at least she said she wouldn't back down on discussions around lobbying and that she would continue to criticize governments. She'll be more effective next time.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Add this as another reason of why I won't support the dems. Both parties are trash.

Do not "both sides" this. Pretending that the democrats are even on the same planet as republicans in regards to being trash is dishonest and false.

And I sure hope you plan on supporting the dems in 2020. Anything else would be selfish and irresponsible.

BurntFoot

Banned
Apr 10, 2018
Do not "both sides" this. Pretending that the democrats are even on the same planet as republicans in regards to being trash is dishonest and false.

And I sure hope you plan on supporting the dems in 2020. Anything else would be selfish and irresponsible.
Pathetically low standards we have for politicians...Pelosi is also clearly a BS artist. The American people deserve better than Trump and Pelosi.

So far none of the candidates have presented tangibles for the black community. Until then I'll simply monitor what happens.

Dude Abides

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

On Israel they're not very far apart at all.

kickz

Nov 3, 2017
I can't believe she had to apologize..

We are in a fucked up place when criticizing a lobby is a problem.

Shame on Democratic leadership

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
She was right. Shouldn't have had to apologize. But it's easy to look at her with some sense of forced equivalence when as demonstrated in posts here, leadership is up Israels ass, making some fucked up claims daily, and plans to stay there for the duration.

Let's be real. Her skin color and her religion are what this is about. Anyone else could have walked away with middle fingers in the air.

Oct 25, 2017

When it comes to Israel though, they're one and the same.

ZeoVGM

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Oct 25, 2017
She was right. Shouldn't have had to apologize. But it's easy to look at her with some sense of forced equivalence when as demonstrated in posts here, leadership is up Israels ass, making some fucked up claims daily, and plans to stay there for the duration.

Let's be real. Her skin color and her religion are what this is about. Anyone else could have walked away with middle fingers in the air.
Facts.

Deleted member 22490

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017

When it comes to Palestine and Israel, the two parties are very bipartisan. Israel is a genocidak worthies and you have Democrats praising them

Status
Not open for further replies.