Conor McGregor arrested on Miami Beach for smashing a fans phone, charged with strong-armed robbery and criminal mischief

Masoyama

Oct 27, 2017
Its the least bad thing he has done in the past 4 years. Nothing is coming out of it.

Apr 14, 2018
Yes, sir judge, he annihilated my brand new Samsung Xx Fold 10 using the floor as a deadly weapon, inflicting immeasurable emotional and mental trauma over my entire body.

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
Something will absolutely happen if they filmed him doing this.
It'll be used for promotional material

Bamm_Bamm

Oct 27, 2017
I will enjoy watching this muppet unravel over the next five years. I believe they called it "schadenfreude".

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
McGregor is a legendary douchebag. Shouldn’t surprise anyone.

I would like to see the recording the fan was shooting. Lot of athletes shouldn’t be treated like animals for their pleasure. Lot of basketball players get criticized for hitting phones. Harden knocked a phone out of a fans hand last year, or that kid poking Westbrook this year. Fans need to know their limits.

Again, Conor is likely being a huge drunk asshole, but fans do need to understand boundaries. What is a “strong armed robbery”, confused here.

Commedieu

Nov 11, 2017
arrested only seems to matter for poor people these days.

Will be nice to see another instance of that fact, where you or I would be under a jail.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually side with Conor on this.
According to an arrest report, McGregor and the fan were walking out of the resort, home to the LIV nightclub, just past 5 a.m. When the fan tried taking a photo with his cell, McGregor “slapped” the phone out of his hand, then stomped on it several times, the report said.

McGregor picked up the phone, valued at $1,000, and walked away with it, police said.
Do you now.

Blade Runner

Oct 25, 2017
Have y’all seen his whiskey ads? He’s about half coherent. These are global TV ads and the dude looks and sounds trashed.

Stinkles

343 Industries
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Can't believe this guy pooped his pants when Steven Seagal choked him out.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Connor was always pretty much all mouth and no bite... never an elite fighter despite people wanting him to be. This is what happens when you give a complete idiot shit loads of money.

Dude will never win a meaningful fight again, and he'll be broke in 10 years.