• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Masoyama

Attempted to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Its the least bad thing he has done in the past 4 years. Nothing is coming out of it.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
Yes, sir judge, he annihilated my brand new Samsung Xx Fold 10 using the floor as a deadly weapon, inflicting immeasurable emotional and mental trauma over my entire body.

Deleted member 48897

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 22, 2018
I'm still surprised anyone even tolerates that dude after he tried to re-enact the FF6 ghost train scene in real life

Commodore64

Oct 25, 2017
Something will absolutely happen if they filmed him doing this.
It'll be used for promotional material

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
McGregor is a legendary douchebag. Shouldn't surprise anyone.

I would like to see the recording the fan was shooting. Lot of athletes shouldn't be treated like animals for their pleasure. Lot of basketball players get criticized for hitting phones. Harden knocked a phone out of a fans hand last year, or that kid poking Westbrook this year. Fans need to know their limits.

Again, Conor is likely being a huge drunk asshole, but fans do need to understand boundaries. What is a "strong armed robbery", confused here.

Commedieu

Banned
Nov 11, 2017
arrested only seems to matter for poor people these days.

Will be nice to see another instance of that fact, where you or I would be under a jail.

FUME5

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I actually side with Conor on this.

According to an arrest report, McGregor and the fan were walking out of the resort, home to the LIV nightclub, just past 5 a.m. When the fan tried taking a photo with his cell, McGregor "slapped" the phone out of his hand, then stomped on it several times, the report said.

McGregor picked up the phone, valued at $1,000, and walked away with it, police said.

Do you now.

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

Deleted member 5359

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Have y'all seen his whiskey ads? He's about half coherent. These are global TV ads and the dude looks and sounds trashed.

NervousXtian

Oct 27, 2017
Connor was always pretty much all mouth and no bite... never an elite fighter despite people wanting him to be. This is what happens when you give a complete idiot shit loads of money.

Dude will never win a meaningful fight again, and he'll be broke in 10 years.