• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

meowdi gras

Feb 24, 2018
I don't get the catholic over protestant thing.
My white evangelical nutjob parents literally believe that the Pope is the Antichrist, secretly ruling the world with dark power of the Catholic Church (the Whore of Babylon) behind him, as supposedly prophesied in the Book of Revelation. They cancelled Billy Graham and the entire Southern Baptist Church for, they claim, cozying up too much to Rome.

Sadly, they're far from the only anti-Catholic zealots among evangelicals.

whytemyke

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
If you guys are getting angry about this article, just remember it's deliberately designed to piss off the left and get attention for the trash paper. Like, it's not an accident that "rape victims" were placed at the top. Getting pissed off about it is just giving the paper what it wants-- real estate in your mind.

They can't get people to read the paper without trying to get free advertising by triggering the left, so they've resorted to this. Just ignore it and go on about your business.

OR smite them and write an article trying to out-troll them. Might feel good to do that, too.

Heraldic

Prophet of Regret
The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I enjoy a good well thought out conservative article that gives me insight into another viewpoint, but man that's extremist. Rape victim? The heck. Who allowed this to be published.

Book One

Oct 25, 2017
Conservatives in a nutshell. Actual rich, powerful influential people convincing them that those with the very least are somehow the biggest source of problems in their world. And that twisted message is easier to digest because it uses their inherent prejudices and bigotry as the foundation.

giving these people a way to convince themselves their bigoted views are valid without actually having to be honest that they are bigoted is the greatest gift they could receive.

In turn, they thank the givers by rewarding them with more of what they already have: money and power

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What's up with bullying victims being so low (or by author standards that's more deserving), that's weird.

burnsy

Banned
May 31, 2018
I'm blown away this could be published as mainstream news.... one of the most hideous, atrocious pieces I've seen in years. How anyone could put a name on that is beyond me.

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
This makes me feel pretty good

ERo8PPSUYAA7Oii

mAcOdIn

Oct 27, 2017
Part joke, part truth. I of course do not go to any "white" meetings, but demographically us white people are going to be a minority in this country in my lifetime. Of course the right wants to change that, they hate birthright citizenship, want to kick immigrants and refugees out before they have kids, they're doing their damnedest to reverse the trend but it's just a matter of time.

The irony to me is that a group on the verge of losing its' majority status could be doing the good, but selfish, work of championing minority rights in advance knowing that soon the shoe will be on the other foot but..... that ain't how they wanna play it it seems.

Course population is just one aspect, white people will likely hold on to the majority of the wealth longer than that, God knows what kind of fucked up society that'll look like.

Really though part of the problem is how we're split up basically between whites and minorities, as even once white people fall below 50% of the country we'll still be the largest group, it'll take longer for Hispanic-Americans to actually outright over take us. I expect increased friction at each step.

But anyways, once us white people really are a minority playing the minority card will finally make sense, lol. So these people are just ahead of the curve.

Oct 26, 2017
I can't help but laugh at this insanity.

It's so far removed from any sort of coherent thought process that it's impossible to even argue against.

Holundrian

Oct 25, 2017
And some of y'all get all up in your self righteous jimmies when me and others wish illness and sufffering towards these type of people(the author of that garbage).