• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azuran

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I find it funny how all these right wing fuckups like Cernovich and that asshole from that Christian news station always have to back their racist buddies lol

Sunster

The Fallen
Oct 5, 2018
average conservatives will say, "That's not racist. He didn't say that he is a racist and that white people are the superior race! read a dictionary you cuck! maga!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Halbrand

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't have picked Parasite as Best Picture myself, but it kind of makes me think of
Ana de Arnas inheriting the house from the American family.

GameChanger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Foreigner gives speech in foreign language about a foreign movie that was presented in said foreign language. Yep, that's what's destroying America.

Oct 27, 2017
I cant even begin to understand that second tweet. If it wasnt a racist reference, what was it? And if it isnt about race, then what exactly was he saying is destroying America?

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
"Who cares about these coastal elite liberal awards they are out of touch with REAL AMERICA also I am furious about the winners of the Oscars which I don't care about at all, I'm actually laughing, and I am fuming at these American destroying results, and that's why these awards don't matter and that's why I'm boiling about these awards!"

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
"These people are the destruction of America"

How much of a thin skinned little crybaby do you have to be to jump to such a conclusion. I bet if he went to another country he'd get mad because not all the native borns speak 'MURRICAN ENGLISH Y'ALL

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't have picked Parasite as Best Picture myself, but it kind of makes me think of
Ana de Arnas inheriting the house from the American family.

literally just finished that tonight and man that was some damn good movie. Ana De Armas in her lead role was something I didn't expect considering the trailers hinted at nothing of the sort. Happily surprised.

AzureFlame

Oct 30, 2017
Kuwait
Parasite deserved all the oscars and praise, fuck any racist idiot, also Once Upon Time in Hollywood is one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

Baji Boxer

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
How many people here know who Jon Miller is? I never heard of him until the Oscars thread.

Garble Slew

Oct 27, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia
Can someone explain what Cernovich is even trying to say in that tweet? I don't have the best reading comprehension but as a defense of the blatantly racist tweet he was referring to I can't even begin to parse it.

Oct 26, 2017
Sheesh, America is fragile as hell if this constitutes it's downfall. Who knew, Bin Laden should have opened a movie studio instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.