• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RagdollRhino

Banned
Oct 10, 2018
For the people enjoying RE7 don't sleep on a game called The Persistence. It's a bit more action and less story/horror but damn is it good. High production values as well.

Oct 27, 2017
Is Moss just more susceptible to world jitter/pulsing? It's kind of annoying and I've never been able to fix it no matter what I do with my setup. Astro, Beat Saber, Wipeout all seem fine by comparison.
Weird. I didnt have any problem. Try this config: I was sitting on the couch and the camera was on a salon table in front of me (same height as my hand i'd say) about 1m50 from me

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
I think I have? Remember trying to play after a patch that was supposed to fix tracking and it didn't seem to help me. Spent so much time fighting against the game was hard to have any fun or even figure out what the hell I was supposed to be doing.

Damn, that's a shame mate. I'm going to play it tomorrow, I'll share my experience if it's any different.

Crayon

Oct 26, 2017
Resident evil 7 vanilla release is 16 bucks and change at target.com. I popped into a regular store and they had one copy for 19.99 so I had them price match it.

I can't get into it right away. I'll have to decide if I want to go with adult diapers or a rubber sheet for the couch.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Is vr worlds a waste at $5?
On launch it was a decent compilation to showcase what VR can do, today it's just bad.
Is it worth 5$? Maybe. There are better experience out there? Absolutely.
For me the best showcase will always be Playroom VR, free+party game+easy for everyone to get into and play.

Ready2Rokk

Oct 29, 2017
Is vr worlds a waste at $5?

If you have the Moves, it's worth $5 just to play through London Heist once. And the Ocean Descent is fun to show newbies. The luge game is meh but I enjoyed Danger Ball and Scavengers Odyssey well enough. Once again, if you've never played London Heist and you have the Move controllers, then it's easily worth this price. Download, play, and get excited for Blood and Truth.

Deleted member 12833

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I noticed this weird issue in GT Sport. As I drive my view keeps getting lower. I have to reset the camera several times a race as I can't see the road

Status
Not open for further replies.