• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
FaNAdBU.png

I've got a new girlfriend now, she goes to another school you don't know her.

WDdU4ON.png

Baircade

Aug 21, 2018
Europe
The soap opera that never ends. well maybe it'll end in him killing someone cause he truly seems like one step way from going 110% psycho. Let's hope he gets stopped and put in his place before anything worse happens. Could even see him stalking Mari months from now to make some weird backwards nonsensical point.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
"The following morning, she actually woke up hours after me, because I had gone to McDonalds and actually picked up both of us a breakfast platter that had everything on it, that's aside the point, but I even woke up the next morning and went and got us breakfast."

Rosner-Fast-Food-Trump.jpg

TheLastOne

Oct 25, 2017
I mean, I still don't understand how him continuing to dwell on this and air it out in public is helping him.

I also don't believe any heterosexual male saying they just want to "cuddle" with a girl in their bed.

Datajoy

use of an alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Angola / Zaire border region.
Holy shit at that wall of text post. This dude just keeps digging and is fast approaching the center of the earth.

75. It was during this time, 4:30 am – 5:00 am, that while we were lying next to each other, Mari reached over and grabbed my arm and placed it over her breast-area, while she still had her shirt on. As a male, given a lot of what we had discussed between us before, I'm only able to take this as an invitation for us to engage in something further.

^ Not a good look bro.. I legit feel queasy reading this shit.

Issen

Nov 12, 2017
Why can't people just be normal, good fucking god. "She placed my hand on her chest" reads like "I swear he hit my knuckles with his eyes your honor".

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He calls it a private matter, yet he's the fucking one who keeps going on about it and then writes a pastebin describing in detail what happened...

Mendrox

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I mean, I still don't understand how him continuing to dwell on this and air it out in public is helping him.

I also don't believe any heterosexual male saying they just want to "cuddle" with a girl in their bed.

Who the fuck wants to even cuddle. Also his statement is insane. It's like he was a bomb just waiting to explode.

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
He calls it a private matter, yet he's the fucking one who keeps going on about it and then writes a pastebin describing in detail what happened...
It seems he believes that if he shouts loud enough and keeps repeating his "version" of things enough times it'll become true. Or that seems to be the "thought" process behind all this at least.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017

"Negative stuff being tossed around"

You're literally the only person doing it! It's all because of you.

This just comes across at him being blatantly full of shit. He really does come across like a psychopath when all he does is brag about how since this happened he's made tons of new friends, met someone special, has 50 commissions for work, has tons of social media impressions. Sure you have, dude.

DSync

Oct 27, 2017
Mari has also released a pastebin statement as well

" AGDQ 2019
  1. I'm not writing this because I owe anyone an explanation. I'm writing this for myself. I want all this to be done and I want to give myself relief from all of this. I know that I know the truth. I want to put all this behind me and come back a stronger person.
  2. Leading up to the event, I did not know him at all, outside of buying some controllers off of him in the past. Although at first we talked about sexual options while sharing a bed, I changed my mind, made it clear, and I told him that I didn't consent to anything else before he ended up purchasing my flight to AGDQ. I made sure before he paid for my trip to GDQ that he knew I was not interested in having sex, hooking up, or doing anything other than what we originally agreed upon, which was just to sleep next to each other, so he could sleep. And after stating this numerous times, after the conversation of screenshots, he told me he understood.
  3. He still agreed to pay for my flight and room for me because he told me he "just wanted me to have a good time." I told him in messages, and in person, at the airport, in the hotel unpacking. I told him how I felt again and again. We were not going to do anything. Every time we talked about it, he said he understood that I didn't want to do anything and that he didn't want me to be uncomfortable. I believed him. Of course, that's the detail that was so conveniently left out during this whole process. It was never my intent to trade my body for a room at a hotel. That was never the deal we made.
  4. When I went to sleep that first night, I was the only one in the room, I went to bed early and fell asleep. I woke up with his hands on me to the point where I literally grabbed his wrists and forcibly removed his hands from me. I had to move his hands off of me and stop him a total of three to four times that night. One of the times I pushed his chest with a flat palm of my hand and pushed his body away from me. This was NIGHT ONE. Then the next morning I woke up to him putting another blanket on me and tucking me in, with his hands down my body. The other roommate was awake and saw him do this. I was extremely uncomfortable and did not eat the breakfast he offered me, and I left the room. I later asked the roommate to tell GDQ staff what they saw.
  5. On stream, I don't mind talking about sex. As a single woman, I am free to engage in any kind of conversation or relationship I want. No one should ever be shamed for this. I talk about consent on stream A LOT. Consent is so important, and I know it's not taught in a lot of schools, but it's something that we have to talk about more. It doesn't matter if two people are married, are strangers, have had sex before, have dated before, or talked about having sex before, or never really talked before, or sexted a week before, or anything. It doesn't matter. If the last thing they said, is no, then no is no. You don't touch people in their sleep. I don't see how some people just don't understand this. I said no multiple times. People can change their consent. And you must respect the last thing they say, even if it's not what you want to hear. It worries me that people see those screenshots, a week before the event, and feel that it gives him the right to do what he did to me.
  6. After telling him I did not want to share a bed with him anymore, and that I wanted to sleep on the floor, he said I either sleep in bed with him, or find somewhere else to sleep. So I left. From this point on, I didn't answer any of his messages, and I did not believe anything he said anymore. After I left, he messaged me and told me he cancelled my flight home, and that I needed to find another way home. He lied to me and said whatever he needed to get what he wanted, he even came to the new room I was staying in looking for me. I felt really unsafe the entire week. It's clear to me now that even though I made it known I didn't want to do anything sexual anymore, that he went ahead with the purchase thinking I could somehow be persuaded.
  7. I almost did not report this. I almost took a train home that morning. I just wanted to run away, I didn't want to talk about this, or tell anyone, or ask for help. I almost didn't post this, telling my story. I felt so ashamed and stupid. But I can't be silent. I can't just run away. I have to speak up. I am stronger than this. We are stronger than this. Now that all of this has come to light, I found out he offered this to at least one other woman in the community. This isn't about me. This could've happened to anyone. If I didn't speak up, this could have kept happening to other women.
  8. Everyone at GDQs look out for each other. That's the spirit of GDQ. It's a positive place where friends can enjoy speedrunning together. I trust so many friends, and friends of friends at GDQs because we're all there for eachother. But sometimes there's just one person that doesn't care about others, and I just happened to trust the wrong person. I'm not letting something like this stop me from believing what GDQ stands for. So many people in the gaming community are so wonderful, and would never, ever, do something like this to someone. Everyone should be careful when meeting people from online. I know I've made mistakes. I shouldn't have accepted this money from someone who was basically a stranger. I should have realized it was too good to be true. I shouldn't have walked into the event with last years badge, or accepted his offer to use his badge the first day, as if he wouldn't demand anything in return or feel that I should owe him anything. I realize my mistakes. But GDQs are about belonging and friendship and safety and trust, and I'm holding onto that. Not the idea that I should be afraid of going to these events because this person took advantage of me. We all have to take care of each other and hold each other accountable. That makes us stronger people and a stronger community. This is not going to break my love of GDQ.
  9. The GDQ staff was so incredibly amazing through this whole process. They get too much shit sometimes, and I know they want to do what's right. I want to thank them, and I want to thank the OoT community. Everyone at GDQ has been so amazingly supportive and I don't know what I would've done without them. They all made sure I was safe and gave me the courage to speak up and report this to staff. Without them, I would not have had the courage to speak up or even write this. The OoT community is so amazing, they even chipped in together to pay for a flight home for me when I had no way home. They are really the most compassionate and understanding group of people I've ever met. After all of this bullshit, they were there for me. I am insanely grateful for everything they have done.
  10. With all that being said, I want this all to be done. I just want everyone to treat each other with respect. I really tried to handle this situation the best I could. This whole ordeal has been very traumatizing, and I need to take time to myself to process everything myself and make sure I'm in a good mental state for the future. I hope everyone knows how appreciative I am for everything, giving me time, and being so understanding. Thanks for reading.
  11. Mari"

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
The part where she mentions that he was offering this to someone else strikes me as the important part there. Considering how flippant he is about this whole thing, it wouldn't totally surprise me if he did other things like this to other people.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I knew it was going to be worse than what he admitted to, but christ that was hard to read.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
When I went to sleep that first night, I was the only one in the room, I went to bed early and fell asleep. I woke up with his hands on me to the point where I literally grabbed his wrists and forcibly removed his hands from me. I had to move his hands off of me and stop him a total of three to four times that night. One of the times I pushed his chest with a flat palm of my hand and pushed his body away from me. This was NIGHT ONE. Then the next morning I woke up to him putting another blanket on me and tucking me in, with his hands down my body. The other roommate was awake and saw him do this.
Fucking hell. Remember when he said she took his hand and put it on her chest? Should have known this was BS. Also IMO this is beyond sexual harassment, but actual assault.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Everything she says is 100% believable and sounds like someone who had to endure a psycho creeper.

It's worth noting that the twat has actually made a "rebuttal" to hers. Yep, dude literally typed up another essay to clarify what happened.

https://pastebin.com/4csU0qUX

= Chad's response : She wasn't going to report anything because nothing had ever happened. She was only reporting it out of revenge because I had ensured that she wasn't going to be sneaking into the event with her old badge, nor was she going to be getting a free-ticket home. She didn't almost take a train home that morning, because she clearly went to the lobby after stating to me that she had a place to stay. Which, was completely a lie. Trust me, I didn't want to talk about any of it either or bring the entire story together, there's videos about it, many of which are supporting me on the matter, but I've had to speak up and defend myself, regardless of the circumstance. I've retained a lawyer, and I'm ready to proceed further if she wishes to proceed further.

This piece of shit just fails to understand that his creeper ways made her uncomfortable. That's all there is to it. He blames her here saying that she did it all for "revenge".

It's a complete trailing rant of a weirdo creeper framing everything as some sort of legal agreement. He even includes the pic of him asking another girl to be his cuddle buddy:

V7AfuEv.png

This dude is still pretending he has a lawyer and mentions it in literally every other paragraph. Yet he continues to post about it. He's a joke.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
So he's now quadrupled down on his sick behavior? At least?

That pastebin is incredibly creepy.

And if the dude had a lawyer, you can almost guarantee that he'd have told him to keep his stupid mouth shut. But since he's doing stuff like being active on Twitter about this (still) and writing up some of the creepiest fiction ever, I'll assume his lawyer is just as made up as his excuses.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking hell, just caught up on this thread and his incel screed. I hope every girl he's ever met and every one he does in the the future is able to read it and take precautions around him.

Also, can't belive Talking Heads nailed this guy many moons ago -

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away oh oh

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking hell, just caught up on this thread and his incel screed. I hope every girl he's ever met and every one he does in the the future is able to read it and take precautions around him.

Also, can't belive Talking Heads nailed this guy many moons ago -

I can't seem to face up to the facts
I'm tense and nervous and I can't relax
I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire
Don't touch me I'm a real live wire
Psycho Killer
Qu'est-ce que c'est
Fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-fa-far better
Run run run run run run run away oh oh

Well maybe because this kind of creep isn't a one off or a new phenomenon. Shit I know a few girls with similar stories and creeps with similar meltdowns. But since those happened in the pre Internet era, no one outside of their circles got to know or even cared.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Well maybe because this kind of creep isn't a one off or a new phenomenon. Shit I know a few girls with similar stories and creeps with similar meltdowns. But since those happened in the pre Internet era, no one outside of their circles got to know or even cared.

No shit Sherlock. Do you think I was being literal? The opening lines are especially pertinent in regard to this unhinged shit-stain which I found darkly amusing.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
Well this played out exactly how I expected. As someone who was a creep as a teenager (though I never assaulted anyone thank god), I can see this guy's actions are right out of the creep playbook. Dude needs to realize he's a fuck-up, apologize, admit he was wrong, and get help. Of course, he could probably only do those things if he had an ounce of empathy.

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Mari has also released a pastebin statement as well

" AGDQ 2019

1. I'm not writing this because I owe anyone an explanation. I'm writing this for myself. I want all this to be done and I want to give myself relief from all of this. I know that I know the truth. I want to put all this behind me and come back a stronger person.

2. Leading up to the event, I did not know him at all, outside of buying some controllers off of him in the past. Although at first we talked about sexual options while sharing a bed, I changed my mind, made it clear, and I told him that I didn't consent to anything else before he ended up purchasing my flight to AGDQ. I made sure before he paid for my trip to GDQ that he knew I was not interested in having sex, hooking up, or doing anything other than what we originally agreed upon, which was just to sleep next to each other, so he could sleep. And after stating this numerous times, after the conversation of screenshots, he told me he understood.

3. He still agreed to pay for my flight and room for me because he told me he "just wanted me to have a good time." I told him in messages, and in person, at the airport, in the hotel unpacking. I told him how I felt again and again. We were not going to do anything. Every time we talked about it, he said he understood that I didn't want to do anything and that he didn't want me to be uncomfortable. I believed him. Of course, that's the detail that was so conveniently left out during this whole process. It was never my intent to trade my body for a room at a hotel. That was never the deal we made.

4. When I went to sleep that first night, I was the only one in the room, I went to bed early and fell asleep. I woke up with his hands on me to the point where I literally grabbed his wrists and forcibly removed his hands from me. I had to move his hands off of me and stop him a total of three to four times that night. One of the times I pushed his chest with a flat palm of my hand and pushed his body away from me. This was NIGHT ONE. Then the next morning I woke up to him putting another blanket on me and tucking me in, with his hands down my body. The other roommate was awake and saw him do this. I was extremely uncomfortable and did not eat the breakfast he offered me, and I left the room. I later asked the roommate to tell GDQ staff what they saw.

5. On stream, I don't mind talking about sex. As a single woman, I am free to engage in any kind of conversation or relationship I want. No one should ever be shamed for this. I talk about consent on stream A LOT. Consent is so important, and I know it's not taught in a lot of schools, but it's something that we have to talk about more. It doesn't matter if two people are married, are strangers, have had sex before, have dated before, or talked about having sex before, or never really talked before, or sexted a week before, or anything. It doesn't matter. If the last thing they said, is no, then no is no. You don't touch people in their sleep. I don't see how some people just don't understand this. I said no multiple times. People can change their consent. And you must respect the last thing they say, even if it's not what you want to hear. It worries me that people see those screenshots, a week before the event, and feel that it gives him the right to do what he did to me.

6. After telling him I did not want to share a bed with him anymore, and that I wanted to sleep on the floor, he said I either sleep in bed with him, or find somewhere else to sleep. So I left. From this point on, I didn't answer any of his messages, and I did not believe anything he said anymore. After I left, he messaged me and told me he cancelled my flight home, and that I needed to find another way home. He lied to me and said whatever he needed to get what he wanted, he even came to the new room I was staying in looking for me. I felt really unsafe the entire week. It's clear to me now that even though I made it known I didn't want to do anything sexual anymore, that he went ahead with the purchase thinking I could somehow be persuaded.

7. I almost did not report this. I almost took a train home that morning. I just wanted to run away, I didn't want to talk about this, or tell anyone, or ask for help. I almost didn't post this, telling my story. I felt so ashamed and stupid. But I can't be silent. I can't just run away. I have to speak up. I am stronger than this. We are stronger than this. Now that all of this has come to light, I found out he offered this to at least one other woman in the community. This isn't about me. This could've happened to anyone. If I didn't speak up, this could have kept happening to other women.

8. Everyone at GDQs look out for each other. That's the spirit of GDQ. It's a positive place where friends can enjoy speedrunning together. I trust so many friends, and friends of friends at GDQs because we're all there for eachother. But sometimes there's just one person that doesn't care about others, and I just happened to trust the wrong person. I'm not letting something like this stop me from believing what GDQ stands for. So many people in the gaming community are so wonderful, and would never, ever, do something like this to someone. Everyone should be careful when meeting people from online. I know I've made mistakes. I shouldn't have accepted this money from someone who was basically a stranger. I should have realized it was too good to be true. I shouldn't have walked into the event with last years badge, or accepted his offer to use his badge the first day, as if he wouldn't demand anything in return or feel that I should owe him anything. I realize my mistakes. But GDQs are about belonging and friendship and safety and trust, and I'm holding onto that. Not the idea that I should be afraid of going to these events because this person took advantage of me. We all have to take care of each other and hold each other accountable. That makes us stronger people and a stronger community. This is not going to break my love of GDQ.

9. The GDQ staff was so incredibly amazing through this whole process. They get too much shit sometimes, and I know they want to do what's right. I want to thank them, and I want to thank the OoT community. Everyone at GDQ has been so amazingly supportive and I don't know what I would've done without them. They all made sure I was safe and gave me the courage to speak up and report this to staff. Without them, I would not have had the courage to speak up or even write this. The OoT community is so amazing, they even chipped in together to pay for a flight home for me when I had no way home. They are really the most compassionate and understanding group of people I've ever met. After all of this bullshit, they were there for me. I am insanely grateful for everything they have done.

10. With all that being said, I want this all to be done. I just want everyone to treat each other with respect. I really tried to handle this situation the best I could. This whole ordeal has been very traumatizing, and I need to take time to myself to process everything myself and make sure I'm in a good mental state for the future. I hope everyone knows how appreciative I am for everything, giving me time, and being so understanding. Thanks for reading.

11. Mari"

Glad that the GDQ people were supportive and that her community got her a return ticket, but jesus christ this is some vile shit.

DecoReturns

Oct 27, 2017
Him continuing to mention "legal Representatives" just comes out as trying to scare people.

But it just makes him look like an idiot.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017

This was just a few hours ago. He's an abusive, manipulative piece of shit who is attempting to use intimidation tactics. Keep in mind this cunt is the only person who brought up all of this and released statements, private chat logs and non-stop tweets about it in the first place. Yet somehow he's the one threatening legal action against those who respond? Laughable and psychotic.

Oct 25, 2017

This was just a few hours ago. He's an abusive, manipulative piece of shit who is attempting to use intimidation tactics. Keep in mind this cunt is the only person who brought up all of this and released statements, private chat logs and non-stop tweets about it in the first place. Yet somehow he's the one threatening legal action against those who respond? Laughable and psychotic.

Worth noting that her pastebin is still live and the link is still up on her twitter, so he's full of shit as usual.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a fucking piece of shit.

I was already expecting for him to be a sexual predator from the start. This just confirms it, fucking vile shit. I'm really hoping this backfires hard on him.

Gestault

Oct 26, 2017
Lawyers love it when their clients brandish representation like a cudgel, publicly shouting unprompted details about the situation to complete strangers.

Ryo Hazuki

Oct 25, 2017
Worth noting that her pastebin is still live and the link is still up on her twitter, so he's full of shit as usual.

No it seems he's talking about his ex girlfriend here, not Mari from GDQ. After all this came out his ex made some tweets about how much of a creep he was when he was with her. It was in the OP but she's apparently removed the tweets now.

6) New Update or rather starting point about Chads true intentions by his former girlfriend. She created a short twitter Thread with screenshots from a conversation with Chad, before he got banned and after Mari didn't want to sleep with him.

He's referring to her: https://twitter.com/Pika_Rae_

OP
OP

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"the reason why I take something like this so seriously is, because, I do have high-functioning Autism"
No, because you are a scumbag. Don't hide behind your autism and shit on everyone who has autism and has a life that is already hard enough.

My freaking god. I hope you're happy with not being able to attend any GDQ ever, hopefully being a persona non grate in the Zelda Speedrun community and losing your affiliation with Zero.