• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
PLEASE CHECK OUT THE UPDATED IN THE OP TO FULLY UNDERSTAND HOW THE STORY PROGRESSES

cdgexe or just Chad is a console modder who created input displays for controllers that usually don't work on PC.
Bascially you can display your button inputs on your PC and show it to your video/stream viewers.

Before AGDQ, which he wanted to attend and where he is right now (in one of the hotels near the venue to be more specific), he approached to
a femaled Zelda speedrunner named Mari on Discord. Since he is also a Zelda Speedrunner, he seems to know her and offers her to
attend AGDQ with her, even paying her flight and hotel.

Over the course of the private Discord-conversation leading to the event, which he made public on twitter just now, the conversation shifted
more towards a way to having sex.

Well, GDQ berma banned him and if you wanna read up the whole Thread of tweets, here ya go:

JcAKSVe.png

UPDATE His accountis back up open.

It really is creepy if you ask me.

Right now he wants to cancel her planeticket home
EP7q1hq.png

And here is a response to that tweet Thread, retweeted by Mari
i6WPTiF.png

EDIT:
1) Some new responses
2) Had to reupload the pictures, so that they are hidden on Imgur. Will delete them if it leads to a worse situation for Mari or if she demands to delete them, due to privacy

Here some new tweets:
1. What happened at the first morning accordning to Chad
5KbPWRT.png

2. Another response to the whole twitter thread by one of the friends of Mari and a person she is hanging out with during the event
dGInayF.png

3) A twitter like by him and new added screenshots from his Discord conversation were added

Yeah, he really wants to cancel her ticket back home
2w3u6me.png

Plus he added two new screenshots from the Discord conversation
https://twitter.com/cdgexe/status/1083522374144835585

4) As requested, this will get added to OP
Mazzle I really think this tweet should be in the OP

BU6s7w.png

5) Some Screenshots were removed

UPDATE His account is back up open.

6) New Update or rather starting point about Chads true intentions by his former girlfriend. She created a short twitter Thread with screenshots from a conversation with Chad, before he got banned and after Mari didn't want to sleep with him.

Actually this might be a better starting point

I was looking at the replies in cdgexe's thing and one guy said he had more info and not to believe his shit.

I went to his twitter where he linked to her stuff.

Looking at her post history looks like she and cdgexe might've been together at one point (not sure if still together or not)

7) His final Statement. He (at least says) that he wants to go legal ways and undergo a lie detector-test

8) His final final (?) Statement

9) Maris final Statement

MOD EDIT: This thread title has been updated for clarity.

Thx Mod Team

Last edited:

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I might have had some pity for him until he decided to cancel her return ticket.

What a shit heel.

Oct 29, 2017
Nothing says "I'm innocent" like trying to fuck over the person who claims you hurt them.

Fuck off. Hope he gets banned from more things.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
And here is a response to that tweet Thread, retweeted by Mari
TqlE9Xy.png
Holy shit, what a pathetic little goblin.

Some real "I paid for dinner so now you're obligated to have sex with me" shit... except that person is trapped with you in a bedroom which also your only place to stay, in a city that you don't call home.

What a manipulative fucking prick.

Hackworth

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, cancelling her ticket home when she won't fuck him really makes it look like he cares about her consent.

That's sarcasm, if it wasn't obvious.

Last edited:

aerie

wonky
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Doing this publicly on Twitter is not the way to handle it.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why he thinks that he comes off well here.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EDIT: Had to reupload the screenshots, for them to be hidden on Imgur

Here some new tweets:
1. What happened at the first morning accordning to Chad
5KbPWRT.png

2. Another response to the whole twitter thread by one of the friends of Mari and a person she is hanging out with during the event
dGInayF.png

Last edited:

Bjones

Oct 30, 2017
I don't want to read the whole thing. Did she talk about sex back to him? And she was in the same bed and decided not to go through with it?

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
There's always gotta be someone exposing themselves as a scumbag at these events and it's frustrating.

Fuck him, hope Mari gets some help with this.

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
Like, he offers her the hotel and flight first, then starts getting into "I am very lonely, and I want you to take a shower with me" after he had her start making plans. She pretty clearly gets more and more uncomfortable and he just kind of keeps bulldozing through.

The logs paint him, at best, as sexually aggressive and incredibly oblivious but he kind of loses that ground when he threatens to cancel her flight home.

ShinobiBk

One Winged Slayer
Dec 28, 2017
Damn he shouldn't have gone public with those chat logs. That stuff is very personal.

That being said, this is just kind of a fucked up situation all around.

I don't want to read the whole thing. Did she talk about sex back to him? And she was in the same bed and decided not to go through with it?

She talked back and very graphically.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Read the whole thread.

Bewildered as to how he thinks he's coming off well here

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
As far as I can tell, they were about to get into it before she changed her mind.

Obviously, that's her prerogative and it should be respected, but apparently this guy doesn't seem to get that. You're not obligated to have sex even if you're in the middle of it.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
I'm really not sure why he thinks revealing all this is going to help his case. It just makes him look like a creep and a petty asshole.

HarryDemeanor

Oct 25, 2017
Guy is a creep and an asshole. No means no. Cancelling her plane ticket back home is a pretty shitty thing to do.

ASaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
I was honestly a little feeling a little sketchy towards GDQ after that "investigation" debacle a few weeks back. But between finally removing that runner in the end; letting Protomagicalgirl come back to commentate (even after she openly criticized them pretty hard); and now giving this absolute scumbag a quick kick in the pants the fuck outta their event, I'm feeling a lot better about choosing to stick with them.

Mistouze

Oct 26, 2017
This dude is some grade SSS creep. No one ever owes you sex, people can change their minds about it, respect peoples boundaries ffs.

Blue balls never killed anyone (unless you count people killed by entitled men I guess...).

Yuuber

Oct 28, 2017
While the log clearly shows she asked if he was down to sexual intercourse, we have no idea what happened at the hotel per say. I find it hard to believe she would have made the accusation up.

Basically, she changed her mind and the guys is an asshole. Good ban.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
So they both wanted to hook up, I imagine that's the only reason he booked the flight for her... she didn't want to anymore when she got there... and he kicked her out his room?

Or did he force her or force himself on her after she said no?

pinkurocket

Oct 26, 2017
You can send each other the raunchiest texts and even pictures, but meeting in person is a totally different thing. Ridiculous that he thinks 'revealing' that chat log somehow turns him into the victim as if she already promised to sleep with him and then broke that promise. No dude, what kinda entitlement.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
He comes off like a creep. Sharing those chat logs publicly is also a gross violation of privacy and I wouldn't trust him with anything remotely personal ever

abrasivemurk

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
User Banned (1 Month): Sexism; history of severe infractions
lol pretty naive of him to believe her texts...

HP_Wuvcraft

Oct 26, 2017
South of San Francisco
I was honestly a little feeling a little sketchy towards GDQ after that "investigation" debacle a few weeks back. But between finally removing that runner in the end; letting Protomagicalgirl come back to commentate (even after she openly criticized them pretty hard); and now giving this absolute scumbag a quick kick in the pants the fuck outta their event, I'm feeling a lot better about choosing to stick with them.
Also: gotta love their response to Notch donating.

GDQ clearly is good at this stuff.

Ruin

Banned
Oct 14, 2018
User Banned (2 weeks): Dismissing Concerns on Sexual Harassment; History of Sexist Trolling; Account in Junior Phase
Nothing says "I'm innocent" like trying to fuck over the person who claims you hurt them.

Fuck off. Hope he gets banned from more things.
Yeah, cancelling her ticket home when she won't fuck him really makes it look like he cares about her consent.

That's sarcasm, if it wasn't obvious.
So he is mad he didn't get to fuck? Got it. Enjoy the ban ya nerd.

Lots of cherry picking here, and strawman like pov.
He got mad and cancelled the tickets because that person reported him for a sexual harrassment that he says "has no merit", which inevitably got him banned from the events.

Last edited:

Imran

Oct 24, 2017
You can send each other the raunchiest texts and even pictures, but meeting in person is a totally different thing. Ridiculous that he thinks 'revealing' that chat log somehow turns him into the victim as if she already promised to sleep with him and then broke that promise. No dude, what kinda entitlement.
I think he thinks he basically bought her for the weekend and this is a breach of contract.