• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
Do I have this right?

Creepy dweeb streamer with money convinces another community streamer he wants to have sex with to come to an event completely on his dime. He peppers her for sex, she plays along all the way up until she gets there.

When they get there he's ready to get busy but she's not about that life. He acts like the dweeb he is because he feels he got played for a free trip (which he probably did) and he acts like a complete douche. Then he gets kicked from the event for being a creep.

He's still upset he got played and that he couldn't get his "choke her out" sex on, so he goes online and then plays himself for everyone to see.

Who raised these people?
Not sure I'd say you have it right when your characterization of her as a scam artist is pretty unsubstantiated. Let's call it your working theory for now.

Deleted member 51789

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 9, 2019
Holy hell that is not a good look, especially if these are things he's using to defend himself. He expected sex, she said no and now he's throwing the mother of all entitlement tantrums - good on GDQ for banning him.

I hope she gets home safely.

HP_Wuvcraft

Oct 26, 2017
South of San Francisco
He acts like the dweeb he is because he feels he got played for a free trip (which he probably did) and he acts like a complete douche. Then he gets kicked from the event for being a creep.
At the risk of bring the chat logs back up , she never once says she'll actually have sex with him. He is the one constantly pushing that direction. She is constantly pushing towards "we'll see". This is literally a guy taking a girl to prom and then being a dick and driving home by himself when she says she's not ready. That is legit what this is.

robinsxe

Oct 27, 2017
No means No, as simple as that. This douchebag deserves the ban, good on GDQ for once again doing the right thing.

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
Having read more of his Twitter, this guy is even more disgusting than I initially thought. Him using a mental illness to justify her requirement to sleep with him is just utterly sick. I believe he does have mental issues, but not the kind he's claiming. I wonder if he'll get banned from Twitter for any of this. I've reported him as much as I could but I guess unless he spills her last name or something Twitter won't consider this a bannable offence. I think they really should though because what he's done is cause further harassment towards her.

Last edited:

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Chad removed the Zero affiliate stuff from his bio. Zero removed his connection with him. Good.

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
Thats good. I wonder if he will stop using his input overlays as well. I actually like that overlay :/
Why? The overlay is cool and he already gave him the money, there's no reason to stop using it. Just don't advertise it and replace it with an alternative if one comes out (it's my understanding that his overlay is the only one available), and don't buy anything else from him of course

What I mean is that there's no need to downgrade his stream's quality, stopping the use of an item that he already paid money for doesn't mean or solve anything

Deleted member 2652

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow this motherfucker thought that posting his pathetic private discord conversation would exonerate him?

Lyng

Editor at Popaco.dk
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm 100% sure that the hotel room only got awkward because he was feeling entitled to her, if he acted in good faith and, instead of throwing a tantrum and kicking her out when she slept on the floor, talked to her like a good person, I doubt things would be awkward at all, he brought this upon himself.

My take on this is as follow: She may have initially agreed to sleep with him, but after the first night she couldn't do it, maybe the guy wasn't what she thought he was, maybe she wasn't feeling secure with herself in doing it, whatever, it doesn't matter, what matters is that she backed out. At that point it's fine to feel disappointment at first, but it's no excuse to be a piece of shit, when she slept on the floor, he should have talked with her instead of throwing a baby tantrum and fucking kicking her out of the room and cancelling her ticket, literally stranding her there. I feel no empathy for this person, especially since he made this all public and now this woman has a target on her back.

100% this. Clearly she changed her mind and he got pissed. The whole "b b but she promised to cuddle!!!!!!!" he is spouting tells you everything you need to know.
The dude is a grade A creep. Posting private conversations and outing her.
Fuck him

Mikebison

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Crazy how guys don't understand that consent, at any time, regardless of what was talked about/arranged before...can be revoked. And if it is, that's the end of the conversation.

Guy is a fucking creep.

Oct 27, 2017
This guy and the amount of men defending this situation as a "broken agreement" and a "deal" is troublesome. It boils my blood.

Posting a private Discord conversation is beyond fucked up too. It's tantamount to doxxing, with the amount of personal and private information being shared in it. This "nice guy" shit is fucking disgusting.

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
Hiding behind his disorder for what was clearly outside the realms of therapy for that is cowardly. Yeah im sure talking dirty, expecting sex and giving people pet names is a standard part of conversion disorder.... please correct me if im wrong.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5491

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He is still in full on defense mode on twitter.
And he keeps on liking stuff like this:

EDIT: And now she is the one taking advantage, after he offered her the whole trip? Jesus... this guy is really delusional

EarlGreyHot

Oct 27, 2017
That Discord conversation is fucking disgusting. I can't believe how someone could think that is okay. He clearly tried to take advantage of her.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
Jesus christ why does the word no have to be such a foreign concept for a lot of guys. Shit I've slept in a tub after I was told no on a trip with one of my exes a few years ago before we were serious. She said no and I said cool and made sure she felt safe. Why the hell do "gamers" have to consistently show themselves as pieces of shit.

(This is entirely the reason I can't stand people calling me a "gamer" I don't like being associated with shit like this.)

entrydenied

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Holy shit, what a pathetic little goblin.

Some real "I paid for dinner so now you're obligated to have sex with me" shit... except that person is trapped with you in a bedroom which also your only place to stay, in a city that you don't call home.

What a manipulative fucking prick.

Yup.
And cancelling her ticket home?
#Foreveralone #Butwhy?

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Jesus christ why does the word no have to be such a foreign concept for a lot of guys. Shit I've slept in a tub after I was told no on a trip with one of my exes a few years ago before we were serious. She said no and I said cool and made sure she felt safe. Why the hell do "gamers" have to consistently show themselves as pieces of shit.

(This is entirely the reason I can't stand people calling me a "gamer" I don't like being associated with shit like this.)
This dude being a no repect having piece of shit creep isnt because he playes video games. Hes just a no respect having piece of shit who happens to be into gaming. He is no different from all the no respect having pieces of shit out there who arent into video games

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
This dude being a no repect having piece of shit creep isnt because he playes video games. Hes just a no respect having piece of shit who happens to be into gaming. He is no different from all the no respect having pieces of shit out there who arent into video games

I'm not saying playing games is what caused him to be like this, I'm pointing at this along with other despicable shit like "gamers rise up" and the GG movement to show that a significant number of "gamers" are despicable pieces of shit that I wan't no association with

lvl 99 Pixel

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not saying playing games is what caused him to be like this, I'm pointing at this along with other despicable shit like "gamers rise up" and the GG movement to show that a significant number of "gamers" are despicable pieces of shit that I wan't no association with

Seems like needless non sequitur to me (One that Destiny made on stream earlier which came out of nowhere while simultaneously calling people autistic). Nobody here will deny gaming communities having issues, but during a speedrun charity drive which promptly banned him is not a great time to be doing this, particularly when the guy in question seems to have some serious issues beyond that.

DrKelpo

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
wait, I just stumbled into this, what happened?... can someone give me a short summary please?

They made plans to spend the time at agdq together, sexted a bit before and at some point she said no.
What happened then?

dude

Oct 25, 2017
Tel Aviv
No offense to the bondage community, you guys are cool, but I have the distinct impression this guy intended to force his fetish on this girl, regardless of her boundaries.
I've been in the BDSM scene for a while, and let me tell you - I've seen countless texts like these by predators trying to push their fetishes on anyone they can. No need to claim no offense to Kink community - He's not one of us, he's like the horny miscreants that fill sites like Fetlife and give the entire community a bad name.
Honestly, I have no idea how he thought those texts show anything but how predatory and creepy he was.

EDIT:He retweeted: "And after she revoked her consent, he revoked his by not letting her stay in the place he paid for. " This is straight up the thinking of a psychopath who see people as nothing but tools and all human interaction as some transactional.

Last edited:

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I don't see anything wrong with paying a flight to someone as a nice gesture but assuming that paying for shit = sex is plain stupid, what an asshole. Hopefully Mari will be able to get back once AGDQ is over.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
Seems like needless non sequitur to me (One that Destiny made on stream earlier which came out of nowhere while simultaneously calling people autistic). Nobody here will deny gaming communities having issues, but during a speedrun charity drive which promptly banned him is not a great time to be doing this, particularly when the guy in question seems to have some serious issues beyond that.

Again I'm not painting the rest of GDQ's patrons as this, I'm speaking about this specific kind of "nice guy" scumbag that there always seems to be at least one of at every major event like this

aspiegamer

Oct 27, 2017
ZzzzzzZzzzZzz...
I'm gonna be super duper blunt about what anyone is trying to defend here (and if not here here, I mean twitter or anywhere)-- If she didn't offer consent (and it does not matter why!), it means anything further would be rape. So people are defending the idea that he wanted to rape this girl, and then threw a fit when, upon not wanting to be raped, she refused to lay in the same bed as him.

Then there's the whole threatened revenge garbage, which is an entirely different horrible way to treat a human, being completely detached from him being a fucking horrible person upon being upset someone he was considering raping didn't way to be in his bed. If there's any inexplicable up side to all of this, at least he didn't assault her! Better to be kicked out of GDQ than end up in jail.

TLDR; fuck anyone trying to defend any of this in any context, anywhere on the internet. I hope someone is taking (user)names and archiving any stupidity. There should be zero tolerance for anything like this in our modern society, period.

Oct 25, 2017
Wow. I wanted to give this guy the benefit of the doubt that maybe this was just awkward misunderstanding, but posting that conversation for the world to see iis real scum bag move. And it doesn't prove anything. She may have been open to it before they met up. Then realized how lame he is. Ban this goofy motherfucker for life.

Zephyx

Oct 28, 2017
He looks bad at whatever angle I look at. He probably felt entitled to do whatever he wants after (1) buying her a plane ticket and (2) when the opportunity for something sexual came into his plate. He's digging his grave deeper by revealing their chat logs. The guy is creepy AF.

He probably should have gotten professional help for whatever his illness is in the area he's in. Personally, the part where he became overly eager when the conversation went sexual should've been a red flag already.

Zem

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
He comes across as a proper Dennis...

tenor.gif

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a nice guy, flying her over and not asking for sex directly but instead emotionally manipulating her to get sex. Surely he deserved it !
Holy shit.

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid
OP should absolutely get the clickbait removed. But people can also read the OP before condemning people. No need to go from 0-100 without even reading.

I was suggesting a solution, not looking for someone to blame, but I do realize this is the internet.

On-topic, I can't see how sharing that conversation can be legal at all. Surely Mari can sue him for that and harassment?

Phendrana

Oct 26, 2017
Melbourne, Australia
User Banned (1 month): Victim blaming and a history of dismissing concerns surrounding sexual harassment
So what is she actually claiming he did? Ask her to leave the room when she said no?

At risk of being dogpiled for defending this sleazeball...that seems understandable tbh? I don't think I'd want somebody who had rejected me sleeping on the floor of my hotel room all week either. And if that's all that was done, and then she got him banned for life from something he loves over it....well I can understand canceling the ticket too.

He's clearly a sleazeball based on those texts, but inviting the girl with the intention of getting laid isn't a crime. He was hardly subtle, either, so she was well aware that's what he was after. Did she not have money on her to get a separate room in case things didn't work out?

Edit: I feel horrible about this post. I quickly realized how fucked up it was, and was returning to the thread to say as much when I saw that I had been banned. I made some assumptions that favoured the guy based on nothing, and it was pretty sobering that my instinctive reaction could be so victim-blaming. All I can say is that I'm working to change this. To those who (fairly) questioned this of me: no, I would never kick someone out on the street. I completely failed to process that he had tried to manipulate this kind of outcome from the start. That's gross.

Last edited:

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

A significant number of dudes are despicable pieces of shit. Not defending "gamers" (because they're pretty shitty currently), but this is a "male" problem, not a "gamer" problem. This is something a lot of people don't want to see, because they can more easily peel off the "gamer" tag than the "male" one, to easily dissassociate themselves without having to actually do anything, rather than engaging the cultural and societal problem that is at the root.

At risk of being dogpiled for defending this sleazeball...that seems understandable tbh? I don't think I'd want somebody who had rejected me sleeping on the floor of my hotel room all week either.

... what the fuck? Like, what?

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
So what is she actually claiming he did? Ask her to leave the room when she said no?

At risk of being dogpiled for defending this sleazeball...that seems understandable tbh? I don't think I'd want somebody who had rejected me sleeping on the floor of my hotel room all week either. And if that's all that was done, and then she got him banned for life from something he loves over it....well I can understand canceling the ticket too.

based on those texts he clearly invited this girl with the intention of getting laid. He was hardly subtle, either, so she was well aware.

If

On the surface he looks like a twat, but inviting the girl out with the intention of getting laid is hardly a crime. He wasn't subtle about it either. And I can understand if, after she made it clear she wasn't interwsted, that he might not want her in the room anymore. Woule uo

I'll probably get dogpiled for giving this guy the benefit of the doubt, but...it's pretty clear from those text messages that his intention was to get laid.

The problem here is that his intention from the very beginning seems to have been to be nice just to get her to have sex with him, at most I'd say she was a bit naive to take such an offer from someone she met online without having a backup plan in case something like this happened.

Solo Kazama

Banned
Dec 27, 2017
User Banned (Permanent): Misogyny; History of Severe Infractions; Account in Junior Phase

He's clearly a sleazeball based on those texts, but inviting the girl with the intention of getting laid isn't a crime. He was hardly subtle, either, so she was well aware that's what he was after. Did she not have money on her to get a separate room in case things didn't work out?

I 100% agree. Both are growns up, both know about potential sex; If he got rejected - then its kinda normal you wont to spend a week with this person in a room (like some kind of cuck). Proably he could reserve just second room for her (and thats it). I dont understand this bashing when both parties knew whats going on.

There could be even another layer - what if she had it planned "tease, free ticket, free hotel, reject, easy profits". You have no idea what some girls can do just for free dinner.

MOD EDIT: Post reverted to a previous version

Last edited by a moderator:

M1chl

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
Czech Republic
At this point I am not sure what is happening (or what has happened) that is for judge to decide, but his behavior on public platform is more than suspicious. Dude if you are innocent, maybe just maybe shut the fuck up. Because this all tell me, you are guilty as fuck.

Deleted member 2809

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Shit is borderline blackmail
"i'll pay for your trip and your room" and then when she doesn't consent to sex he kicks her out. What in the flying fuck at defending this shit.

Deathman

Oct 25, 2017
A significant number of dudes are despicable pieces of shit. Not defending "gamers" (because they're pretty shitty currently), but this is a "male" problem, not a "gamer" problem. This is something a lot of people don't want to see, because they can more easily peel off the "gamer" tag than the "male" one, to easily dissassociate themselves without having to actually do anything, rather than engaging the cultural and societal problem that is at the root.

I agree completely, I apologize for my poor wording.

Deleted member 46948

Account closed at user request
Banned
Aug 22, 2018
I 100% agree. Both are growns up, both know about potential sex; If he got rejected - then its kinda normal you wont to spend a week with this person in a room (like some kind of cuck). Proably he could reserve just second room for her (and thats it). I dont understand this bashing when both parties knew whats going on.

There could be even another layer - what if she had it planned "tease, free ticket, free hotel, reject, easy profits". You have no idea what some girls can do just for free dinner.

Just stop. Seriously.

Karlinel

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Mallorca, Spain

The fuck dude? Cuck? Tease, free ticket? The guy admits it yet it's a MRA ad to you?

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
How are people STILL looking at this situation and being all 'well, he's got a point!'

No. No he hasn't. People have such a warped view of consent, intention, manipulation and a person's agency over their body and life.

He isn't valid in this situation. At all. His actions and defence are both well, indefensible.

I think the problem is people don't recognize the manipulation as harassment.

By providing her with a room and a plane ticket, he positioned himself as the sole controller of her well being. Then he tried to used that control to influence her behavior. Then he threw concern for her well being out the window when he realized she couldn't be controlled.

Its pretty sick

Eumi

Nov 3, 2017

You'd kick someone out of your room and leave them stranded because they wouldn't fuck you?

That's real shitty, man.

Deleted member 51789

Banned
Jan 9, 2019
What's confusing? Would you be comfortable in your hotel for the rest of the week in that situation?
It doesn't matter if he was comfortable or not - he offered the room in the first place it's his problem to deal with if his advances aren't reciprocatee and she still want s to stay in the room (especially if she has nowhere else to go)