• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
"the reason why I take something like this so seriously is, because, I do have high-functioning Autism"
No, because you are a scumbag. Don't hide behind your autism and shit on everyone who has autism and has a life that is already hard enough.

My freaking god. I hope you're happy with not being able to attend any GDQ ever, hopefully being a persona non grate in the Zelda Speedrun community and losing your affiliation with Zero.
Has ZeRo dropped him? Has he (ZeRo) made any statements about this at all?

OP
OP

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No statement was made. And I wouldn't either. Giving him even more of an audience and having to deal with that on his personal twitter and in his chat? Nah I wouldn't want that. But based on how he sees himself in the right, I'm pretty sure that ZeRo ditched him

Wamapoke

Apr 11, 2018
I remember the creep saying he reached out and dropped the sponsorship himself. Even though he thinks he is the victim and has MRA twitter backing him up. A likely story...

Alvis

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Spain
He silently dropped him (the partnership stuff has dissapeared). No statements have been made and it's not necessary either, Zero has nothing to do with this and has no reason to get involved.

Guy made cool mod, Zero partnered with guy because money, guy turned up to be a shithead, Zero drops guy immediately. Zero doesn't need to do anything else.

Marossi

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
He silently dropped him (the partnership stuff has dissapeared). No statements have been made and it's not necessary either, Zero has nothing to do with this and has no reason to get involved.

Guy made cool mod, Zero partnered with guy because money, guy turned up to be a shithead, Zero drops guy immediately. Zero doesn't need to do anything else.
Fair enough. Good on ZeRo.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
"the reason why I take something like this so seriously is, because, I do have high-functioning Autism"
No, because you are a scumbag. Don't hide behind your autism and shit on everyone who has autism and has a life that is already hard enough.

My freaking god. I hope you're happy with not being able to attend any GDQ ever, hopefully being a persona non grate in the Zelda Speedrun community and losing your affiliation with Zero.

as someone who does have high functioning autism, this guy is full of shit.

Zips

Oct 25, 2017
So now he's equating his situation to that of John Coughlin, the former figure skater who just took his own life after being suspended twice for unspecified reasons.

This is fucked up on entirely new levels.

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm half surprised the words "my lawyer" weren't in the above tweet. Dude is probably the prime example of the "nice guy" label.